Russia " has been "cultivating, supporting and assisting" Mr Trump for at least five years."

Oh, this is getting serious.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-shown-claims-russian-plot-compromise-him-033200480.html

Whether this is true or not I cannot say, but either way it's serious.

Either, Trump has been compromised by the Russians and has been using them to get into power and is a threat to the US.

Or, the intelligence services didn't take too kindly to Trump blasting them that they are willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump kicked out of office as soon as possible.

Either way, it's a serious situation.
the Kremlin has stated it doesn't have anything on Trump
But cute try any how.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-shown-claims-russian-plot-compromise-him-033200480.html

Either, Trump has been compromised by the Russians and has been using them to get into power and is a threat to the US.

Or, the intelligence services didn't take too kindly to Trump blasting them that they are willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump kicked out of office as soon as possible.

Thank you for admitting the intelligence community is not above politicizing information and lying to the people.

Of course it isn't. We all know they did it for Bush in 2003.

Doesn't mean they are though, we'll probably not find out for a few years.

So, three choices. Decide they are. Decide they're not. Decide that you don't know and wait until you have enough information to make a decent decision.
Yeah well, here recently there are many folks who would question the patriotism of any one who didn't decide they are. Asking the government for proof of its allegations against Russia was tantamount to treason by many. I'm not suggesting you are one of those folks, just making a point.

Yeah, people choose their side and stick with it no matter how ridiculous it all is, and it seems both sides are vying for the "most ridiculous" tag.

But cute try any how.

Oh, right.

So US govt says something and you don't believe them, Russian govt says something and you DO believe them. Cute.

Not at all convincing of anything...You really should leave the Hi-jinx to Tokyo rose...he seems to revel in it, you seem to kinda slither through it...no offense

If I understood your post, I'd probably write a little more than this.. but....

Trump has been cultivated by Russia ever since he married Melania

She was sent over here to turn Trump into a Manchurian candidate and breed Russian spawn

Except, as you KNOW, the FBI has already come out and said there are no links between Trump and the Russian Govt.

Sorry, but these continued parroting of HOAXes and Fake News Stories (Russians have dirt of Trump) have forced me to have to take away YOUR, Lakhota, and RWer's 'Credibility Card'. :p

Trump has been cultivated by Russia ever since he married Melania

She was sent over here to turn Trump into a Manchurian candidate and breed Russian spawn

A dangerous game with Trump though, chances are that she'd leave him because of his messing around and general treating women like his play things.

This wont be taken seriously even if it is true. That's the nightmare you ignorant statists have created for yourself.

Shame really. This could of really damaged US global hegemony.

Not at all convincing of anything...You really should leave the Hi-jinx to Tokyo rose...he seems to revel in it, you seem to kinda slither through it...no offense

If I understood your post, I'd probably write a little more than this.. but....
It means keep up the good work...no offense

Yeah, people choose their side and stick with it no matter how ridiculous it all is, and it seems both sides are vying for the "most ridiculous" tag.
NO....snowflakes keep spewing the ridiculous, and everyone else keeps pointing out how it's all BS / Fake News. Don't try to justify your BS - 'b...b..but everyone is lying....'.

But cute try any how.

Oh, right.

So US govt says something and you don't believe them, Russian govt says something and you DO believe them. Cute.
So I guess you voted for Romney correct.
I mean of the 2, obama was the liar and romney told the truth?
Be honest did you vote for romney or obama?

Funny...

Daddy Obama, Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alynski, Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and others 'cultivated' Barry ... admittedly...but snowflakes must create false narratives and conspiracy theories to try to undermine Trump.

Very interesting.

Just like we've been saying, the CIA is completely full of shit. You've been fooled TWICE, by this fake story AND the fake Russian hacking smear. Now, back the fuck up and try using whatever critical thinking skills you can muster to reanalyze the motivations of the current President and the CIA.

The current President is using this narrative to undermine the incoming President.

The CIA and NSA are scared shitless that a billionaire complete outsider with no blood on his hands may be so shocked by the scope and depth of their intelligence operations that he may LEGALLY tell the American people and the world about them.

You stupid motherfuckers have tried everything

1- your fake polls claimed that Hillary was going to win by a landslide - FAILED
2- Then you tried to get a recount in Pa, Wisconsin , and Michigan - FAILED
3- The you tried to get the EC to repudiate DJT - FAILED
4- Now you are using your imagination and a word processor to MANUFACTURE weekly "intelligence" reports - that will also FAIL

DJT will be our president for 8 years deal with it or move to Canada

But cute try any how.

Oh, right.

So I guess you voted for Romney correct.
I mean of the 2, obama was the liar and romney told the truth?
Be honest did you vote for romney or obama?

No, I have never voted Democrat or Republican.

Just like we've been saying, the CIA is completely full of shit. You've been fooled TWICE, by this fake story AND the fake Russian hacking smear. Now, back the fuck up and try using whatever critical thinking skills you can muster to reanalyze the motivations of the current President and the CIA.

The current President is using this narrative to undermine the incoming President.

The CIA and NSA are scared shitless that a billionaire complete outsider with no blood on his hands may be so shocked by the scope and depth of their intelligence operations that he may LEGALLY tell the American people and the world about them.

Except that you don't know what the truth is, but somehow you've been convinced that "believing" is the way forwards. So you believe what you want to believe. Most people believed the CIA and Bush when they told the world about WMDs, in fact many of the people who are saying Russia didn't do this probably still believe what they were told before the Iraq War.

Forum List

Back