Russia is bAd

Let me turn the tides.

Had Hillary been under investigation from the FBI and agents were seen saying "She won't be president, right? RIGHT?" and another says "No, we'll stop her" would you be sitting here perfectly happy and content that the investigation was going on without bias?

Like I said, just shut the fuck up.
If Clinton were under investigation by Mueller I would be fine with it. I trust the process and woyld be fine wsiting for it to conclude. Now follow your own advice and stfu.

Yea you'd be perfectly fine with biased FBI agents in charge.

Yea, just shut the fuck up. Every time you open your mouth your stupidity level increases and your IQ goes down. You're really just embarrassing yourself but keep going! That hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Nice to see your extreme partisanship flies ahead of your country. I support America over Putin. You not so much.
But Coyote Trump was really tough on Putin ,,,,,behind closed doors Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha

Let me turn the tides.

Had Hillary been under investigation from the FBI and agents were seen saying "She won't be president, right? RIGHT?" and another says "No, we'll stop her" would you be sitting here perfectly happy and content that the investigation was going on without bias?

Like I said, just shut the fuck up.
If Clinton were under investigation by Mueller I would be fine with it. I trust the process and woyld be fine wsiting for it to conclude. Now follow your own advice and stfu.

Yea you'd be perfectly fine with biased FBI agents in charge.

Yea, just shut the fuck up. Every time you open your mouth your stupidity level increases and your IQ goes down. You're really just embarrassing yourself but keep going! That hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Nice to see your extreme partisanship flies ahead of your country. I support America over Putin. You not so much.
You only support the libtarded version of America. Get real.

Putin is the worst kind of person. He is as bad as they get. He would do anything he could get away with to achieve his goals. He is not a 'likable' person. He can be trusted to do what is in his interests, but in no other fashion can human confidence be placed in this man.
And all this is putting it nicely.
You are correct so why were Hillary and obama kissing his ass?
Why would this question be posed as a response to the quoted post?

Putin is the worst kind of person. He is as bad as they get. He would do anything he could get away with to achieve his goals. He is not a 'likable' person. He can be trusted to do what is in his interests, but in no other fashion can human confidence be placed in this man.
You are correct so why were Hillary and obama kissing his ass?
Why would this question be posed as a response to the quoted post?
Why not?

they once tried to set up missles to blow us literally off the face of the earth BAD

Castro in Cuba Helped Russia!

Obama decided to normalize relations with Cuba and remove the trade embargo! ‘‘Twas good says the libtards Obama he good.

Now, when Trump tries to talk to Russia he bad!

What the fuck gives libtards? Trump did not let Russia interfere in the elections. Obama did. Why Izzy ewe not pissed at obama?

I can't refute your logic, somewhere in you brain you've entangled the synap and reality has been short-circuited.

So whats your point? That he would let innocent people die unwarned like Churchjill did with Coventry, or lie like FDR?

Lol their leaders and our leaders are cut from the same oligrachal clothe.

But Coyote Trump was really tough on Putin ,,,,,behind closed doors Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha
That is how most mature leaders do it, dumbass.
You bring a knife to a gun fight too?? Trump is a disgrace Many republicans are realizing that. Supports Putin and bashes American intel and then tries to talk it back?? Only an ah would fall for his bs A hs student wouldn't be that dumb

When a reset button was offered to Russia, which no one could be bothered to find someone who spoke Russian to check spelling. Some were cheering. When Rommney was told that 1980's called and want their foreign policy back. Some cheered. When someone said I will have more flexibility after the election. Some cheered and tried to make a case.

Now suddenly Russia is the bogey man hiding under their bed. When someone suggests that talking with them would be preferable to tossing nuclear weapons around. No one cheers. Maybe because then they could say we told you he would be bad.
Russia isn’t a bogeyman.

But neither is it bugs bunny.

It is silly to pretend it hasn’t done anything to deserve a very skeptical approach.
And yet not only do you go up in arms when tariffs are placed on China. A country that we have fought against in a war and by far does not have our best intrests in mind. But you see nothing wrong when Trump meets with them and call against him if he is harsh on them.
We fought with the Russians during world war 2 and presidents have talked with them as far back as our country goes. America fought against the Chinese in a war. American presidents did not talk with them from the take over of Communist party until Nixon.
Everyone talks about the intelligence community. These are the same ones that assured us Saddam had WMDs. The same ones that were spying on Trump. The ones that were not allowed to even look at the DNC servers. Yeah I might not believe them either.

Tariffs and China...and up in arms...has it occurred to you there are better ways of dealing with the China trade issue?
You mean like stop trading with them? Or do you mean go to war? What exactly is wrong with wanting equal trade instead of not making one of our enemies richer at our expense?
Polite politics got us into a badly imbalanced trade agreement so I do not see being polite as an alternative.

Do you really think that any country is going to willingly give up big profit from us and paying small amounts for our goods just because we say please?

The extreme partisanship started in 2016 in the FBI. It's just that you don't care because its against Trump.
Sorry, but I don't pay serious attention to conspiracy theory.
But you believe in this
Putin is ex-KGB. He rose to prominence on the back of a so-called “chechyan” terror attack that collapsed an apartment block killing hundreds and quite likely engineered by him.
I said “quite likely”...the evidence is compelling that it was not done by the Chechyans and he did rise from political anonymity as a result.

When a reset button was offered to Russia, which no one could be bothered to find someone who spoke Russian to check spelling. Some were cheering. When Rommney was told that 1980's called and want their foreign policy back. Some cheered. When someone said I will have more flexibility after the election. Some cheered and tried to make a case.

Now suddenly Russia is the bogey man hiding under their bed. When someone suggests that talking with them would be preferable to tossing nuclear weapons around. No one cheers. Maybe because then they could say we told you he would be bad.
Russia isn’t a bogeyman.

It is silly to pretend it hasn’t done anything to deserve a very skeptical approach.
And yet not only do you go up in arms when tariffs are placed on China. A country that we have fought against in a war and by far does not have our best intrests in mind. But you see nothing wrong when Trump meets with them and call against him if he is harsh on them.
We fought with the Russians during world war 2 and presidents have talked with them as far back as our country goes. America fought against the Chinese in a war. American presidents did not talk with them from the take over of Communist party until Nixon.
Everyone talks about the intelligence community. These are the same ones that assured us Saddam had WMDs. The same ones that were spying on Trump. The ones that were not allowed to even look at the DNC servers. Yeah I might not believe them either.

Tariffs and China...and up in arms...has it occurred to you there are better ways of dealing with the China trade issue?
You mean like stop trading with them? Or do you mean go to war? What exactly is wrong with wanting equal trade instead of not making one of our enemies richer at our expense?

Neither.

Polite politics got us into a badly imbalanced trade agreement so I do not see being polite as an alternative.

Do you really think that any country is going to willingly give up big profit from us and paying small amounts for our goods just because we say please?

No one suggested that.

What have we gained from your approach?

Russia isn’t a bogeyman.

Neither.

No one suggested that.

I love how liberals always think of everything taking one or two minutes. Do you even understand that we have just begun?

Everyone hooted that the Trump Kim meeting produced nothing all the while not realizing that the salt talks took years. The terrible Iran deal took years. Will tariffs take longer then a week. Yes. I actually remember when in response to Iraq the French said they would not buy American, they would not eat American. When we stopped buying French it only took a few months and they were saying enough.

Things take time. Things will not end tomorrow or the next. It will take time for the Chinese to realize that we are serious. When they do they will talk. Why because they need our markets and they need our products. We can produce things here. They will be more expensive, and we can supplement from other countries. Their problem is not all countries are as much of a consumer economy as we are and we can produce food stuffs much cheaper thanks to large tracts of land.

Russia isn’t a bogeyman.

Neither.

No one suggested that.

I love how liberals always think of everything taking one or two minutes. Do you even understand that we have just begun?

Everyone hooted that the Trump Kim meeting produced nothing all the while not realizing that the salt talks took years. The terrible Iran deal took years. Will tariffs take longer then a week. Yes. I actually remember when in response to Iraq the French said they would not buy American, they would not eat American. When we stopped buying French it only took a few months and they were saying enough.

Things take time. Things will not end tomorrow or the next. It will take time for the Chinese to realize that we are serious. When they do they will talk. Why because they need our markets and they need our products. We can produce things here. They will be more expensive, and we can supplement from other countries. Their problem is not all countries are as much of a consumer economy as we are and we can produce food stuffs much cheaper thanks to large tracts of land.

It will take time for them to realize we are serious?

Or for us to realize they are serious?

What is a pyrric victory worth?

Keep in mind we have also insulted and pissed off all our trading allies who could have grouped with us in a more targeted approach to China.

The extreme partisanship started in 2016 in the FBI. It's just that you don't care because its against Trump.
Sorry, but I don't pay serious attention to conspiracy theory.
So why do we have laws against criminal conspiracies?

In all likelihood there is a conspiracy going on within 30 miles of you reagarding something or another.

That is just how the hearts of men work.

Forum List

Back