Russia is bAd

When a reset button was offered to Russia, which no one could be bothered to find someone who spoke Russian to check spelling. Some were cheering. When Rommney was told that 1980's called and want their foreign policy back. Some cheered. When someone said I will have more flexibility after the election. Some cheered and tried to make a case.

Now suddenly Russia is the bogey man hiding under their bed. When someone suggests that talking with them would be preferable to tossing nuclear weapons around. No one cheers. Maybe because then they could say we told you he would be bad.
Russia isn’t a bogeyman.

But neither is it bugs bunny.

It is silly to pretend it hasn’t done anything to deserve a very skeptical approach.
And yet not only do you go up in arms when tariffs are placed on China. A country that we have fought against in a war and by far does not have our best intrests in mind. But you see nothing wrong when Trump meets with them and call against him if he is harsh on them.
We fought with the Russians during world war 2 and presidents have talked with them as far back as our country goes. America fought against the Chinese in a war. American presidents did not talk with them from the take over of Communist party until Nixon.
Everyone talks about the intelligence community. These are the same ones that assured us Saddam had WMDs. The same ones that were spying on Trump. The ones that were not allowed to even look at the DNC servers. Yeah I might not believe them either.

Tariffs and China...and up in arms...has it occurred to you there are better ways of dealing with the China trade issue?
Let’s starve them too.

No one "let them". Stop swallowing your Messiah's words with out thought.

Cuba is not Russia. in the past few years....Cuba did not poison people with extremely lethal nerve agents. Cuba did not annex Crimea. Cuba is not sending troops into Ukraine to destabilize it. Cuba has not interfered in our elections. Are there any more really dumb comparisons you want to make between Cuba today and Russia today?

OK, so the Chicoms are better than both Cuba and Russia I guess.

Despite the fact that they have nukes pointed at aus, cheat on all their global trade a million different ways and pull the wings off of living butterflies, only Russia is the center of evil in the modern world, eh?

Come off it. The slams on the Trump=Putin summit are nothing but horse shit politics at its worst, with libtards hoping we have a nuclear war so they can impeach Trump.

That is all this is and not one thing more.

No, it isn’t. At the very least, the fact that Trump stood there and publically stated he believed Putin over all of our own agencies should be enough to make an impression on you and the suggestion we want a nuclear war is crazy. How about some maturity? Or are you going to keep on with the libtard shit?

Reality check on Putin:

Is a summit a bad idea? No. But summits have goals and require preparation. What was the goal and what did we, the US get from it?

Putin is ex-KGB. He rose to prominence on the back of a so-called “chechyan” terror attack that collapsed an apartment block killing hundreds and quite likely engineered by him.

This is a man, for better or worse, who derailed Russia's path to democratic reform onto an authoritarian model.

This is a man responsible for loss of journalistic freedom, jailing or murder of political dissidents, annexation of part of another nation and sending in military to destabilize that same nation further into war.

This is a man who has no issue with murdering people no matter where the are.

This is a man who has supported other authoritarian regimes.

That means he is not your buddy.

The summit culminates a very disturbing trend, one in which we call our long term allies with shared democratic values "foes" and we consider Russia a "friend".

That should disturb you out of your "libtard" rhetoric and think of the issues at play here.
Why would Trump trust the DOJ or the FBI in light of the extreme bias they have shown against him? If you were in his place would you trust them? Hell, now I do not trust them to put the nation first over personal vendettas! Do you? Really?
You are taking the private tweets of two employees to claim all of our intelligence agencies have "extreme bias" even though the IG report contradicts claims of political bias? You are siding with a murderous authoritarian leader AGSINST OUR OWN COUNTRY?
Incorrect asswipe! Unlike you democrats I have never kissed the Russians. Hillary did. Obama did, you had no problems with that. You are a hypocrite!
BS. You just defended trusting Putin over our own country! Not even Obama or Clinton did what Trump just did!

What fascinates me is that libtards have all the answers, know exactly how each thing should be done yet have never done them. They are treasonous!

OK, so the Chicoms are better than both Cuba and Russia I guess.

Despite the fact that they have nukes pointed at aus, cheat on all their global trade a million different ways and pull the wings off of living butterflies, only Russia is the center of evil in the modern world, eh?

Come off it. The slams on the Trump=Putin summit are nothing but horse shit politics at its worst, with libtards hoping we have a nuclear war so they can impeach Trump.

That is all this is and not one thing more.

No, it isn’t. At the very least, the fact that Trump stood there and publically stated he believed Putin over all of our own agencies should be enough to make an impression on you and the suggestion we want a nuclear war is crazy. How about some maturity? Or are you going to keep on with the libtard shit?

Reality check on Putin:

Is a summit a bad idea? No. But summits have goals and require preparation. What was the goal and what did we, the US get from it?

Putin is ex-KGB. He rose to prominence on the back of a so-called “chechyan” terror attack that collapsed an apartment block killing hundreds and quite likely engineered by him.

This is a man, for better or worse, who derailed Russia's path to democratic reform onto an authoritarian model.

This is a man responsible for loss of journalistic freedom, jailing or murder of political dissidents, annexation of part of another nation and sending in military to destabilize that same nation further into war.

This is a man who has no issue with murdering people no matter where the are.

This is a man who has supported other authoritarian regimes.

That means he is not your buddy.

The summit culminates a very disturbing trend, one in which we call our long term allies with shared democratic values "foes" and we consider Russia a "friend".

That should disturb you out of your "libtard" rhetoric and think of the issues at play here.
Why would Trump trust the DOJ or the FBI in light of the extreme bias they have shown against him? If you were in his place would you trust them? Hell, now I do not trust them to put the nation first over personal vendettas! Do you? Really?
You are taking the private tweets of two employees to claim all of our intelligence agencies have "extreme bias" even though the IG report contradicts claims of political bias? You are siding with a murderous authoritarian leader AGSINST OUR OWN COUNTRY?
Incorrect asswipe! Unlike you democrats I have never kissed the Russians. Hillary did. Obama did, you had no problems with that. You are a hypocrite!
BS. You just defended trusting Putin over our own country! Nit eve Obama or Clintondod what Trump just did!
They both hit the reset button which is exactly what Trump is trying to do, to enlist their aid in fighting Assad. But you assholes on the left never see the light of day, you are nothing but hate filled assholes!

They're not just two random fucking paper pushers. They are two TOP LEVEL FBI agents, one of them is in charge of the investigation of Trump's campaign with Russia for collusion. One person even pleaded guilty for lying to one of those bastards even though everyone says he didn't lie at all.

Let me ask you this.....would YOU trust the FBI if YOU were under investigation and your lawyer produced text messages from the agent in charge like this? You'd be crying like a baby so shut the fuck up.

They're not just two random fucking paper pushers. They are two TOP LEVEL FBI agents, one of them is in charge of the investigation of Trump's campaign with Russia for collusion. One person even pleaded guilty for lying to one of those bastards even though everyone says he didn't lie at all.

Let me ask you this.....would YOU trust the FBI if YOU were under investigation and your lawyer produced text messages from the agent in charge like this? You'd be crying like a baby so shut the fuck up.
See? When you hit her with the truth her only response is to laugh nervously!

I sure as hell wouldnt sell out my country and allies over two ondividusls who were immediately removed when their tweets were discovered.

didi sure as hell wouldnt sell out my country and allies over two ondividusls who were immediately removed when their tweets were discovered.
Whose goal was to bring down the President! And you are on their side! Shame on you and your dirty tactics!

See? When you hit her with the truth her only response is to laugh nervously!
Coming from someone who supports Putin over our own country .... Thst is rich.

didi sure as hell wouldnt sell out my country and allies over two ondividusls who were immediately removed when their tweets were discovered.
Whose goal was to bring down the President! And you are on their side! Shame on you and your dirty tactics!
Go cry to your authoritarian buddies.

You know what’s really telling? That Coyote refers only to two when if you heard Strozk’s testimony you know it was many more than two. Start with Orh, Bruce, McCabe, Andy! Do your research.

Let me turn the tides.

Had Hillary been under investigation from the FBI and agents were seen saying "She won't be president, right? RIGHT?" and another says "No, we'll stop her" would you be sitting here perfectly happy and content that the investigation was going on without bias?

Like I said, just shut the fuck up.

Putin is the worst kind of person. He is as bad as they get. He would do anything he could get away with to achieve his goals. He is not a 'likable' person. He can be trusted to do what is in his interests, but in no other fashion can human confidence be placed in this man.
And all this is putting it nicely.

Let me turn the tides.

Had Hillary been under investigation from the FBI and agents were seen saying "She won't be president, right? RIGHT?" and another says "No, we'll stop her" would you be sitting here perfectly happy and content that the investigation was going on without bias?

If Clinton were under investigation by Mueller I would be fine with it. I trust the process and woyld be fine wsiting for it to conclude. Now follow your own advice and stfu.

Pretty sad when someone like Putin is trusted by our president more than our FBI.

But as that liberal woman on FNC even said, the FBI made their own bed on this one. Now it's time to sleep on it.

Putin is the worst kind of person. He is as bad as they get. He would do anything he could get away with to achieve his goals. He is not a 'likable' person. He can be trusted to do what is in his interests, but in no other fashion can human confidence be placed in this man.
And all this is putting it nicely.
You are correct so why were Hillary and obama kissing his ass?

Let me turn the tides.

If Clinton were under investigation by Mueller I would be fine with it. I trust the process and woyld be fine wsiting for it to conclude. Now follow your own advice and stfu.

Yea you'd be perfectly fine with biased FBI agents in charge.

Yea, just shut the fuck up. Every time you open your mouth your stupidity level increases and your IQ goes down. You're really just embarrassing yourself but keep going! That hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Let me turn the tides.

Yea you'd be perfectly fine with biased FBI agents in charge.

Yea, just shut the fuck up. Every time you open your mouth your stupidity level increases and your IQ goes down. You're really just embarrassing yourself but keep going! That hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Nice to see your extreme partisanship flies ahead of your country. I support America over Putin. You not so much.

Forum List

Back