Russia is laughing at America

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
No enemy of America could have done more damage than Trump. The U.S. Capitol overrun by mobs. Russia is laughing.
At least the Democrats won the two seats in Georgia and is in control of the Senate. Time to go after Trump for all his crimes. And make sure to make an example of him so this can never happen again.
My prediction: Trump will seek asylum in Russia when the DOJ and a new AG go after Trump for treason.

Russia has been laughing at us since Hillary and the Reset Button.

1609980483929.png

No enemy of America could have done more damage than Trump. The U.S. Capitol overrun by mobs. Russia is laughing.
At least the Democrats won the two seats in Georgia and is in control of the Senate. Time to go after Trump for all his crimes. And make sure to make an example of him so this can never happen again.
My prediction: Trump will seek asylum in Russia when the DOJ and a new AG go after Trump for treason.
China is laughing because they just bought the US Presidency.

You are correct. Trump was Putin’s and Xi’s candidate. They both benefited greatly from a Trump presidency.

Yep, laughing because they can't believe a country elected Biden...dumbass.

Hey Russian trolls. Your orange mole Trump is out! You no longer get free run to do what you want. Time to go after Russia. Russia the land of troll farms and internet malware. You got nothing else. A pathetic country ruled by mafia. How fucking pathetic.

Exactly.

Trump and his supporters have provided Putin and other despots and dictators justification for their ruthless hold on power by undermining democracy and weakening democratic principles.

You are correct. Trump was Putin’s and Xi’s candidate. They both benefited greatly from a Trump presidency.
And democracy has suffered greatly from a Trump presidency.

Yup..Putin and his inner circle are giving each other high fives and drinking vodka and lighting up cigars. This is exactly what they were hoping for over the last four years, starting with helping Trump get elected. They knew what kind of gifter he was and how he would damage America.

The Globalist are now going after Putin to takeover Russia. That they have been trying for years to infiltrate their minions into his country, but Putin keeps on finding out who they are and then arrested or killed them. But the Elites are mad that they aren't able to fooled Putin.

Forum List

Back