🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia may be supplying Taliban?

Does anyone know what they hell we are still doing there.......why Obama didnt end this like he said would.......

Does anyone know what they hell we are still doing there.......why Obama didnt end this like he said would.......
It's a cash cow for private contractors. Spread the money around to the right people, we will be there indefinitely.

There's no evidence whatsoever confirming this. It's Warmonger Bullshite. Some really really want that new Cold War. They'll do and say anything to get it.
Better rethink that as I was going through some recent tweets this morning from Muzzy Russians or Chechens that were thrilled Afghan Taliban is back and have Russian weapons. They have been killing Afghan soldiers and police since before December 2016

Uh huh, and Iraq was a threat to the US too. Just more Warmonger B.S. When will Americans wake up? They're being duped into supporting this Permanent War agenda.
The reports are from people who live there that are telling about the Afghani forces being slaughtered there. The Afghani people telling how sixty of there troops slaughtered in a day is a support of perpetual war? Taliban and other gangs joining in once again to re-establish the Taliban for tribal wars is for the control of farms that were formerly Poppies fields but are now growing food and those farmers couldn't stave them off alone (the religious war makes good cover for them and drones willing to kill themselves for the cause). The farmers there asked for help to defend their farming communities. The drug lords (aka taliban) killed several hundred of the troops that were from Afghanistan. Russian thugs involved very possible or merely the thugs are just using the Russian label but are actually from somewhere else. Drugs are after all trafficked throughout the world and its big business and money that thugs don't wanna lose.

It's actually well known that Russia has assisted in bringing safety and security to some areas of Afghanistan. But that doesn't sell the new Cold War the MIC wants. So it won't get mentioned. But regardless, 16yrs is long enough. We got Bin Laden. It's time to leave Afghanistan and come home.
Well I will leave that decision to the experts and our new president as that is their job to make the call. I can say we have a nephew that served for three re-ups that said he would go back in a heartbeat if the people there need him. That was the area he served in. Under Clinton-Obama they bombed right on top of his team several times and that he said he wouldn't go back if Obama remained in charge so he got out.

I thank him for his brave service, but it is time to leave Afghanistan. 16yrs is way too long. We should have left after we got Bin Laden. These Wars aren't supposed to drag on forever. I mean the MIC wants that, but they really aren't supposed to be endless wars. Objectives have been met in Afghanistan. Time to come home.

It's a cash cow for private contractors. Spread the money around to the right people, we will be there indefinitely.

Yeah, looks like that's what's going on at this point. We should have left after we got Bin Laden. The objectives have been met. I'm not interested in 'Nation-Building' forever over there. 16yrs is long enough. Time to come home.

Yeah, looks like that's what's going on at this point. We should have left after we got Bin Laden. The objectives have been met. I'm not interested in 'Nation-Building' forever over there. 16yrs is long enough. Time to come home.
We need a new authorization for the war on terror. And a new dialogue. The previous one is expired.

Wasnt part of the logic that if we dont fight them over there they will come here....which they cant if we dont let them in, would libs go for end of war on terror ops if it included an expanded travel ban....

Wasnt part of the logic that if we dont fight them over there they will come here
I never saw the logic in that. You can't contain ideas in a geographic area.
which they cant if we dont let them in, would libs go for end of war on terror ops if it included an expanded travel ban....
That would have to be part of a new dialogue. Personally I don't think a ban is necessary. A vetting process sure, but not an across the board ban.

Maybe it's true they are supplying weapons, maybe it's not, but it would not be unfathomable for one side to supply weapons in order to destabilize the other.

Forum List

Back