Russia pissed at Trump/USA over Syria

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And Putin pretending to be outrage is just that, pretending.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.
You pin heads created this mess, when Obama lied about his red line and regime change. He spent hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars funding terrorists, hoping they would take out Assad. Obama failed in every measure. Now the adults have to clean up his mess.

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

What right does America have to pick and choose other world leaders at will? Gee Obama thought the Muslim Brotherhood would be better for Egypt. Thank heavens Egyptians came to their senses and overthrew Obama's puppet Morsi after the MB terrorized Coptic Christians, Shia and moderate Muslims.

Obama took out Gaddafi. Libyans now live under the yoke of various terror groups.

And Syria and Iraq. Obama created ISIS and AQ . Look at how swell a decision it was to decide to overthrow Assad. And you assholes who adore regime change just love giving citizens of other nations terror groups as their masters.

What right does America have to pick and choose other world leaders at will? Gee Obama thought the Muslim Brotherhood would be better for Egypt. Thank heavens Egyptians came to their senses and overthrew Obama's puppet Morsi after the MB terrorized Coptic Christians, Shia and moderate Muslims.

Obama took out Gaddafi. Libyans now live under the yoke of various terror groups.

And Syria and Iraq. Obama created ISIS and AQ . Look at how swell a decision it was to decide to overthrow Assad. And you assholes who adore regime change just love giving citizens of other nations terror groups as their masters.

Read up on the history of ISIS. It was born during Iraq war like so many other terrorist groups.

Assad and ISIS need to be taken out. Syrian people are suffering at the hands of both of them.

it's all a song and a dance dog and pony show....

Trump called Putin to let him know ahead of the bombing

Putin was NOT notified.
really? I heard on the news last night that he was notified right before the bombs dropped...?

There is a deconfliction agreement between ourselves and the russians in Syria, military to military. They were told to boogie an hour before the missiles were launched to prevent casualties. Nothing was said to Putin or any Russian confederation government entity.

Putin was NOT notified.
YES HE WAS NOTIFIED!

The US warned the Russians ahead of Syria missile strikes

Can you read?

"Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

Putin was NOT notified.
really? I heard on the news last night that he was notified right before the bombs dropped...?

There is a deconfliction agreement between ourselves and the russians in Syria, military to military. They were told to boogie an hour before the missiles were launched to prevent casualties. Nothing was said to Putin or any Russian confederation government entity.
:cuckoo:

You think they did not tell Putin? :rofl::rofl:

The leftist take on things:

"Hey Vlad, we're gonna bomb Syria."

"Sure Donnie, have at it."

Blast from the past:
upload_2017-4-7_8-20-21.png

Putin was NOT notified.
YES HE WAS NOTIFIED!

Can you read?

"Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."
i can read perfectly fine....

Putin was NOT notified.

:cuckoo:

You think they did not tell Putin? :rofl::rofl:
Why is Russia now putting warships between our ships and Syria now?

Read up on the history of ISIS. It was born during Iraq war like so many other terrorist groups.

Assad and ISIS need to be taken out. Syrian people are suffering at the hands of both of them.
Born? Maybe, but three pissed Muslims in a cave are hardly a threat. They grew into a monster when Obama cut and ran, leaving hundreds of millions in weapons behind to jump start them. Then he sent over an additional $500 million in weapons to really get the going. The Pentagon warned against these asinine moves, but a Obama didn't care, as long as they eliminated Assad. Well, that also failed and now we have a real problem.

Putin was NOT notified.
YES HE WAS NOTIFIED!

Can you read?

i can read perfectly fine....

Then comprehension may be the problem.

This is why the 'Russia wanted Trump to win' narative was so flawed in the first place. Putin walked all over 'dove' Obama and he was going to do the same with Hillary. All the same National Security people would be in place. Putin loved Hillary. Even the political left was predicting the foreign policy hawk posture of Trump.

None of the Russians wanting Trump stuff ever made any sense.

Putin didn't anticipate the neocons getting their puppet strings attached to Trump in place of his own.
So now Neocons are "pulling strings". You loonies can't seem to make up your minds.

I agree with you that Assad should have been dealt with years ago, but that suggests it is a good thing he is being dealt with now.

Everything that goes up in the air in Syria is tracked on the radars of the US and its allies in the area, so it is not surprising the US was able to track the path of the plane back to the base it took off from.

Your question, why did the chemical attack make President Trump suddenly change positions on Assad is essentially the same question as how can any act of war be considered a crime since everything about war is so horrifying? That's a tough question, but there does seem to be a consensus that even in a war there must be red lines the combatants must not cross. I don't think it was just the horrible deaths the civilians suffered in the chemical attack that moved President Trump to reverse his position on Assad, but the fact the attack indicated Assad now believed there were no red lines he couldn't cross with impunity that moved the President to action.

Forum List

Back