Russia pissed at Trump/USA over Syria

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And Putin pretending to be outrage is just that, pretending.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

reread your post "trump all of a sudden....."??? he just became
president. What was he supposed to have done in 2016?. "In a short
amount of time was able to find...." well-----spy drones and satellite
are very useful. I do agree that a bullet should have found bashar's
brain long ago. That dog has not "set" well with me for years

Trumps contradict his own statements on Syria prior to him being elected .
18 Times Trump Said the U.S. Shouldn't Bomb Syria

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

"SYRIA" is not being bombed------the military sites responsible for
gassing humans are being bombed

Of course it's a completely different target than Obama would have struck. :cuckoo:

Of course it's a completely different target than Obama would have struck. :cuckoo:

Obama did not do anything-----He was a VERY RELUCTANT 'leader'.

Donnie agreed.

after 9 years you're worried about contradictions??????

The republican congress was against Obama bombing. Funny how they love it now.

Obama's actions were certainly more deliberative.

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Trump along with his followers are hypocrites when it comes to Syria.

Wrong. Trump was never against taking action in the ME. He said he hated the way the previous wars have been handled. He didn't like the boots on the ground. He didn't like giving the oil to crooked Muslims.

All he did was put all Muslims there on notice. He hasn't called for Assad regime change. He isn't sending in ground troops. He isn't "nation building", and allowing Syrian refugees is still a mistake.

Hillary suggested bombing their runways just hours before Trump did it.
yep!
only she said all of their runways so they could not launch a chemical attack from any of them...

Bombing runways wouldn't do shit. That's why Trump bombed the aircraft and support buildings. It's a lot harder to build a new squadron of fighter jets than it is to fill up some big pot holes.

Thank God Hillary was defeated and we have President Trump now.

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Wrong. Trump was never against taking action in the ME. He said he hated the way the previous wars have been handled. He didn't like the boots on the ground. He didn't like giving the oil to crooked Muslims.

All he did was put all Muslims there on notice. He hasn't called for Assad regime change. He isn't sending in ground troops. He isn't "nation building", and allowing Syrian refugees is still a mistake.

keep up the good work, Hawk----you are explaining the situation well

nia ....why did he want to ban the syrians?.....

nia ....why did he want to ban the syrians?.....

I look forward to Nia's response.

he evolved

Why in the world do you waste your few precious moments of partial clarity a day in here?

he evolved
he evolved

I prefer flip flopped. It more aptly describes his happy hazard style. Evolution suggests some sort of growth that I'm convinced is not possible in any real way.

Forum List

Back