Russia pissed at Trump/USA over Syria

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And Putin pretending to be outrage is just that, pretending.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

Trump has only been President a little over two months. How can he "all of a sudden" take interest in these people? Unless you're trying to tell us he should have ordered strikes from Trump Tower a few years go?

EPIC LOGIC FAIL
Democrats don't think things through.

Not a democrat. They've become too much of pussies. Especially with dealing with republicans.

Russia pissed at Trump, but doesn't that kill the lefts whole Trump/Putin collusion narrative ?
Not at all. What would have killed it, if Sessions and Flynn had not lied about their discussions with the Russians. As is, there is still that hanging over the orange clown. That the clown might 'forget' an 'owe me' to the Russians is just politics as normal. Remember, this is a fellow that took pride in stiffing craftsmen that worked on his projects.

You need to be bitch slapped into a new galaxy for the lies you spread. Sessions and Flynn were both talking to THE RUSSIANS as part of their jobs. You have turned into a complete lying fuck who I have been informed as just another sock for the player called Jake.

Now that I have been informed of the lists of you, my postings will adapt to you socks. I'm only now wrapping my head around the lot of you being nothing short of "Sybil" if you will.

Hillary suggested bombing their runways just hours before Trump did it.
yep!
only she said all of their runways so they could not launch a chemical attack from any of them...

The runways at that base are hardened and you can't disable them with cruise missiles....that would require carpet-bombing by American aircraft. Otherwise you'd just be creating potholes that could be filled and smoothed over in a matter of hours. If further measures are required, that airfield and the others will look like moonscapes when we're done with them. Assad will not use chemical munitions again....that's understood now.
There are photos.

All of this stinks to me. Assad has been killing his own people since the civil war started. Countless children have been dying. This is no secret. Trump all of a sudden taking interest in a people who he couldn't care less about and even banned them from entering our country. I'm not buying it. I feel like Trump attacked Syria to boost his own image.

And the US in a short amount of time was able to find out which military base the chemical attack was launched from?

Assad should have been dealt with years ago. But this whole situation doesn't sit right with me.

reread your post "trump all of a sudden....."??? he just became
president. What was he supposed to have done in 2016?. "In a short
amount of time was able to find...." well-----spy drones and satellite
are very useful. I do agree that a bullet should have found bashar's
brain long ago. That dog has not "set" well with me for years
And yet he has spent a couple of months avoiding all subjects concerning Russia as well as, largely enough, Syria.

What right does America have to pick and choose other world leaders at will? Gee Obama thought the Muslim Brotherhood would be better for Egypt. Thank heavens Egyptians came to their senses and overthrew Obama's puppet Morsi after the MB terrorized Coptic Christians, Shia and moderate Muslims.

Obama took out Gaddafi. Libyans now live under the yoke of various terror groups.

And Syria and Iraq. Obama created ISIS and AQ . Look at how swell a decision it was to decide to overthrow Assad. And you assholes who adore regime change just love giving citizens of other nations terror groups as their masters.

Read up on the history of ISIS. It was born during Iraq war like so many other terrorist groups.

Assad and ISIS need to be taken out. Syrian people are suffering at the hands of both of them.
Isis needs to be obliterated.

Syrians need to come up with a better leader than Assad and throw him out themselves.

How can the syrians fight anyone when they got ISIS trying to force them into living under a khalifa or just killing them and then they have Assad killing them.

Syrians have knives coming at them from both directions.

yes they do. Syrians are the victims of lots of filth------caliphate filth, Baathist and Iranian ASSAD filth-----and just ordinary muslim filth. What is your point? If you are trying to say that lots of innocent Syrians suffer because of the arab and Iranian muslim filth-------you are right------it is very sad. The Japanese people---in the fist half of the 20th century were also victims as were the german people.
However----right now the USA and Syria are in OPPOSING CAMPS

And yet he has spent a couple of months avoiding all subjects concerning Russia as well as, largely enough, Syria.

so? he was not president yet------he has no power

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Trump along with his followers are hypocrites when it comes to Syria.
nia ....why did he want to ban the syrians?.....

Because he and the other republicans think some of them will be undercover ISIS. And republicans in general do not like too many foreigners ( especially brown and muslim ones) coming to America.

this is no time to play the race/victim card

Trump has only been President a little over two months. How can he "all of a sudden" take interest in these people? Unless you're trying to tell us he should have ordered strikes from Trump Tower a few years go?

EPIC LOGIC FAIL

No. But he should have acknowledged before now that Assad needed to be taken out. No expected Trump to take any action prior to becoming president. However, his whole attitude towards Sryian people and Assad was very flippant.

The fact he banned Syrian refugees from coming in says a lot.

One of Trump's positions while a candidate was not to telegraph his intentions. It was common knowledge that Assad was trouble, what else needed to be said? He's receiving praise from both left and right for the move, so it's not like he did something completely unexpected.

Trump was staunchly against war in Syria. He didn't even think taking out Assad was priority. If Trump ever cared about Syrians he wouldn't have banned them.

Because he and the other republicans think some of them will be undercover ISIS. And republicans in general do not like too many foreigners ( especially brown and muslim ones) coming to America.
Because he and the other republicans think some of them will be undercover ISIS
and this cant be true?.. you do realize that they were not banned,that they were to be vetted a little longer right?.....
And republicans in general do not like too many foreigners
many democrats are the same way.....and many in both those groups just dont like the ones who are illegal....legal immigration?...most have no problems with.....

Yeah but this year he has been and he has been full of indifference. And just little more full of shit. So to me as well he's interest in war crimes in Syria is sudden.

and this cant be true?.. you do realize that they were not banned,that they were to be vetted a little longer right?.....
many democrats are the same way.....and many in both those groups just dont like the ones who are illegal....legal immigration?...most have no problems with.....
They recently tried to ban people who were born in those countries from accessing US as well.... And since they are nationals of nations who have never had problems travelling to US and n o connection whatever to terrorism there should be no problem with it. And yet Trump established a problem. It was outrageous.

Yeah but this year he has been and he has been full of indifference. And just little more full of shit. So to me as well he's interest in war crimes in Syria is sudden.

You are pretending to know what was going on in his mind. I have no idea what
his opinion of assad atrocities USED TO BE

They recently tried to ban people who were born in those countries from accessing US as well.... And since they are nationals of nations who have never had problems travelling to US and n o connection whatever to terrorism there should be no problem with it. And yet Trump established a problem. It was outrageous.

what countries? ----the "bans" on immigration are an emergency measue----something like curfew in time of disaster

what countries? ----the "bans" on immigration are an emergency measue----something like curfew in time of disaster
European countries for instance. Emergency, sure. But it was too much and that's why it was not kept on force. No country appreciates their nationals banned from somewhere because thirty years ago they were born somewhere else. It's an insult. And kind of paranoid. US should concentrate on countering terrorism instead of Muslims. Though who knows if all those beanned are even Muslims.

He is a narcissist's monkey. I've met plenty of those even if the narissist was not Putin. Being what he is Trump's mind=Putin's mind.

Trump may possess fractions of his original mind but he won't be in touch with that for some years on.

And now that his mind is Putin's he has a way of getting round the corner of others' minds as well as external matters which follow a distinct pattern. From which I may assume Trump never had an opinion of Assad or the Syrian war that would ever become worth while to ponder over.

European countries for instance. Emergency, sure. But it was too much and that's why it was not kept on force. No country appreciates their nationals banned from somewhere because thirty years ago they were born somewhere else. It's an insult. And kind of paranoid. US should concentrate on countering terrorism instead of Muslims. Though who knows if all those beanned are even Muslims.

your answer makes no sense------restrictions on immigration or even visas
is nothing new-----its been going on for CENTURIES. There are countries
I cannot visit------should I murder children of that nationality?

He is a narcissist's monkey. I've met plenty of those even if the narissist was not Putin. Being what he is Trump's mind=Putin's mind.

Trump may possess fractions of his original mind but he won't be in touch with that for some years on.

And now that his mind is Putin's he has a way of getting round the corner of others' minds as well as external matters which follow a distinct pattern. From which I may assume Trump never had an opinion of Assad or the Syrian war that would ever become worth while to ponder over.

you are using technical terms that you do not understand and expressing yourself
in so bizarre a manner that you seem psychotic

your answer makes no sense------restrictions on immigration or even visas
is nothing new-----its been going on for CENTURIES. There are countries
I cannot visit------should I murder children of that nationality?
Plenty if the nationals in these countries don't need a visa to us in short visits. I don't recall such a proposition in the recent years and Obama would never have done that and it was rejected anyway.

you are using technical terms that you do not understand and expressing yourself
in so bizarre a manner that you seem psychotic
What terms do you think I used incorrectly? Teach me.

Forum List

Back