Russia plans a nuclear stroke on Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It looks like Putin gives away Russian territorials to justify his nuclear stroke on Ukraine.
According to Russian sources troops receive commands to retreat without fight,
Moreover neighboring Russian armies are prohibited to support attacked ones.
What's going on?

Does Putin want to nuke Ukraine?

It looks like Putin gives away Russian territorials to justify his nuclear stroke on Ukraine.
What's going on?

It is possible, He won’t accept Lyman’s reconquest by the Ukranians, he’s willing to do anything for victory quite to die under bullets and take everyone with him

What's going on?

Well... if in theory... He nukes a part of his "own country"... What can NATO really say, or do..?

It would make no sense to use nukes but then again nothing else has made sense about this stupid waste of a war. Still can't let that possibility scare us away from our commitment.

If that's strategically advantageous. Sure. Scorched earth. Wouldn't be the first time Russia employed that tactic...
True, he declare and sign for the annexations so he would Nukes is own country.
A

It would be a horrible decision for the world and Putin. In desperation, it cannot be completely ruled out however.

Though somewhat inappropriate to the subject matter, I add some levity to your spelling error with a meme (I make many myself so be gentle of me in the future).

I also fear I may have a stroke one day, so I say with sincerity this is in bad taste but not meant to mock a serious issue. I'm just in an odd mood.

stroke.jpeg

Putin is pretty much fucked no matter what he does

The only thing is how many people he kills

If that's strategically advantageous. Sure. Scorched earth. Wouldn't be the first time Russia employed that tactic...

A
It’s getting very dangerous, it’s getting closer and closer to the red button.

What's going on?

I don't know. Maybe it's what the world needs. A reset. We have AI as smart as we are now. It will obviously see us as a threat. One way or the other life as we know it is likely not to last long. If the shit happens it happens. Not gonna worry to much about it. Hunt, fish, golf, drink as much as I can while I can. Eventually some idiot is going to hit the button.

It would make no sense to use nukes but then again nothing else has made sense about this stupid waste of a war. Still can't let that possibility scare us away from our commitment.

After all, it's not like they're nuking America ...

... go nuts, Europe!

Russia is not a part of the European Union.
No one cares. No disrespect, and I like you as a poster, but... The EU is nothing but an economic trade cabal. There is no EU army. The EU is business. This is war.

Russia is not a part of the European Union.

Just in case you were sick they day the taught Geography in school ...

"Europe is a landmass, which is either considered a continent in its own right or a subcontinent of Eurasia, located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. Comprising the westernmost peninsulas of Eurasia, it shares the continental landmass of Afro-Eurasia with both Africa and Asia. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west, the Mediterranean Sea to the south and Asia to the east. Europe is commonly considered to be separated from Asia by the watershed of the Ural Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian Sea, the Greater Caucasus, the Black Sea and the waterways of the Turkish Straits. Although much of this border is over land, Europe is conventionally recognized as its own continent because of its great physical size and the weight of its history and traditions. "

-- Wikipedia

After all, it's not like they're nuking America ...

... go nuts, Europe!
Europe , it is stuck in the middle , it is not its war either but reacted to what is happening and does not go as if nothing was happenning in indifference as long as it does not affect them like many people at the forum.

Forum List

Back