Russia: Put up or shut up

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com
No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump. Why in thee fuck would they want Trump as POTUS when they could have chickenshit liberal as POTUS? Senseless. All Liberals are trying to do is make excuses for their total ass whipping on Election Day and try to delgitimize the choice of the people of the respective states that comprise the "United States."

No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump. Why in thee fuck would they want Trump as POTUS when they could have chickenshit liberal as POTUS? Senseless. All Liberals are trying to do is make excuses for their total ass whipping on Election Day and try to delgitimize the choice of the people of the respective states that comprise the "United States."
did obama really call up putin and tell him to GFY?

did obama really call up putin and tell him to GFY?
Doubtful. More liberal propaganda to cover for the pussy in chief.

Ah, because you can't understand something, therefore it doesn't exist. Great logic.

Kind of like "I can't imagine the Earth revolving around the sun, therefore I'll persecute anyone who says it's so".

Russia....

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

Ah, because you can't understand something, therefore it doesn't exist. Great logic.

Kind of like "I can't imagine the Earth revolving around the sun, therefore I'll persecute anyone who says it's so".
How did this help Trump? So liberal news media torpedo Hillary to help Trump by citing hacked info from Russia? No...it was her rhetoric and actions toward white working class in Rust Belt. Just take your ass whipping and move on.

Of course Russia wants to know how the U.S. knows Russia hacked the DNC...
Russia hacks DNC...and...Hillary still goes to Ohio and tells coal miners she will put them out of a job. Did Russia practice mind control too and force her to say stupid shit to working class whites in Rust Belt?

Russia hacks DNC...and...Hillary still goes to Ohio and tells coal miners she will put them out of a job. Did Russia practice mind control too and force her to say stupid shit to working class whites in Rust Belt?

It doesn't matter. I didn't want either candidate to win, but I also don't want Russia interfering in our elections. Hacking one candidate and releasing information on just ONE candidate did just that.

It doesn't matter. I didn't want either candidate to win, but I also don't want Russia interfering in our elections. Hacking one candidate and releasing information on just ONE candidate did just that.
Every liberal news outlet printed and discussed the most outrageous bullshit about Donald Trump. Russia helped him zero. As Assange has already said his organization got nothing from Russia. Perhaps they hacked DNC through Hillay's private server and Weiner and Huma's PC's.

Russia never interfered with our election. Hillary had a piss poor far left elitist strategy to abandon working class whites in favor of coastal liberals, gays, and Black Lives Matter racist.

Every liberal news outlet printed and discussed the most outrageous bullshit about Donald Trump. Russia helped him zero. As Assange has already said his organization got nothing from Russia. Perhaps they hacked DNC through Hillay's private server and Weiner and Huma's PC's.

They did? No, what they did was give Trump free campaign exposure... no matter what they aired and Trump supporters ate it up. Trump has even mocked his supporters openly in his "Thank You" tour... saying he created slogans and said crazy shit just to get his supporters riled up and didn't mean any of it.

They did? No, what they did was give Trump free campaign exposure... no matter what they aired and Trump supporters ate it up. Trump has even mocked his supporters openly in his "Thank You" tour... saying he created slogans and said crazy shit just to get his supporters riled up and didn't mean any of it.
Bullshit. The reason they missed the results was because of their biased angle and skewed polls. Get real.

Bullshit. The reason they missed the results was because of their biased angle and skewed polls. Get real.

I don't care what Assange said... again, why would Assange say he got the stuff from Russia? WTF sense does it make?

The FBI has none about the Russian hack of the DNC since September of 2015... and didn't even tell the DNC.

Everyone is lying on Russia's good name!

I don't care what Assange said... again, why would Assange say he got the stuff from Russia? WTF sense does it make?

The FBI has none about the Russian hack of the DNC since September of 2015... and didn't even tell the DNC.

Everyone is lying on Russia's good name!
Liberal media...nobody trust them anymore. Hillary lost fair and square. America rejects your kooky ideology.

You're kidding right? The MSM didn't even matter in the Presidential election, more people believed fake news stories over the MSM. Read Coyote 's whole thread about fake news stories and how most were all fake about Clinton. You can't win this argument.

Hillary lost because liberals are out of touch with average people. How did Russia influence this?

Forum List

Back