Russia: Put up or shut up

Of course Russia wants to know how the U.S. knows Russia hacked the DNC...
Russia hacks DNC...and...Hillary still goes to Ohio and tells coal miners she will put them out of a job. Did Russia practice mind control too and force her to say stupid shit to working class whites in Rust Belt?

It doesn't matter. I didn't want either candidate to win, but I also don't want Russia interfering in our elections. Hacking one candidate and releasing information on just ONE candidate did just that.
Every liberal news outlet printed and discussed the most outrageous bullshit about Donald Trump. Russia helped him zero. As Assange has already said his organization got nothing from Russia. Perhaps they hacked DNC through Hillay's private server and Weiner and Huma's PC's.
Why do you have to make up crap like that?

The Intelligence community KNOW how it was hacked already and the DNC and Podesta hacks have zero to do with the server Hillary used as she was secretary of State from 2009 through 2012, AND her server was in the FBI custody at the time the Russians hacked the DNC.

So stop with this silly, useless garbage that you are posting and wake up!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

And may I remind you that Trump's hitman Roger Stone, SAID he was working with wikileaks Julian Assange to release the Podesta leaks on a timely basis. What the heck was Roger Stone doing with Assange on the timing of the leaks being released?

Maybe Putin's attempt to influence our election was just a vendetta against Hillary and had nothing to do with Trump in the beginning, but it sure ended up that way.
Trump has a " hit man?"

Forum List

Back