Russia: Put up or shut up

Every liberal news outlet printed and discussed the most outrageous bullshit about Donald Trump. Russia helped him zero. As Assange has already said his organization got nothing from Russia. Perhaps they hacked DNC through Hillay's private server and Weiner and Huma's PC's.

They did? No, what they did was give Trump free campaign exposure... no matter what they aired and Trump supporters ate it up. Trump has even mocked his supporters openly in his "Thank You" tour... saying he created slogans and said crazy shit just to get his supporters riled up and didn't mean any of it.
Bullshit. The reason they missed the results was because of their biased angle and skewed polls. Get real.

I don't care what Assange said... again, why would Assange say he got the stuff from Russia? WTF sense does it make?

The FBI has none about the Russian hack of the DNC since September of 2015... and didn't even tell the DNC.

You're kidding right? The MSM didn't even matter in the Presidential election, more people believed fake news stories over the MSM. Read Coyote 's whole thread about fake news stories and how most were all fake about Clinton. You can't win this argument.

i already have won it. There is a blatant overt liberal media bias in this nation. "Trump is a racist" splayed across TV for a year.

Every liberal news outlet printed and discussed the most outrageous bullshit about Donald Trump. Russia helped him zero. As Assange has already said his organization got nothing from Russia. Perhaps they hacked DNC through Hillay's private server and Weiner and Huma's PC's.

They did? No, what they did was give Trump free campaign exposure... no matter what they aired and Trump supporters ate it up. Trump has even mocked his supporters openly in his "Thank You" tour... saying he created slogans and said crazy shit just to get his supporters riled up and didn't mean any of it.
Bullshit. The reason they missed the results was because of their biased angle and skewed polls. Get real.

I don't care what Assange said... again, why would Assange say he got the stuff from Russia? WTF sense does it make?

The FBI has none about the Russian hack of the DNC since September of 2015... and didn't even tell the DNC.

You're kidding right? The MSM didn't even matter in the Presidential election, more people believed fake news stories over the MSM. Read Coyote 's whole thread about fake news stories and how most were all fake about Clinton. You can't win this argument.

Trump is Hitler...Nope..no bias here...

Oh look...CNN...
'SNL' parody: Racists for Trump - CNN Video

Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com
No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump. Why in thee fuck would they want Trump as POTUS when they could have chickenshit liberal as POTUS? Senseless. All Liberals are trying to do is make excuses for their total ass whipping on Election Day and try to delgitimize the choice of the people of the respective states that comprise the "United States."

Everyone is lying on Russia's good name!
Liberal media...nobody trust them anymore. Hillary lost fair and square. America rejects your kooky ideology.

Nobody trust Russia except you. And if you're calling all our intel agencies "the media" you lost already.

No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump. Why in thee fuck would they want Trump as POTUS when they could have chickenshit liberal as POTUS? Senseless. All Liberals are trying to do is make excuses for their total ass whipping on Election Day and try to delgitimize the choice of the people of the respective states that comprise the "United States."

Everyone is lying on Russia's good name!
Liberal media...nobody trust them anymore. Hillary lost fair and square. America rejects your kooky ideology.

Nobody trust Russia except you. And if you're calling all our intel agencies "the media" you lost already.
Russia had nothing to do with Hilkary loss. People like you did. When you talk politics after 60 seconds everyone knows your a kook.

Liberal media...again

Perhaps Putin was afraid Hillary would sit on them.

Of course Russia wants to know how the U.S. knows Russia hacked the DNC...
Russia hacks DNC...and...Hillary still goes to Ohio and tells coal miners she will put them out of a job. Did Russia practice mind control too and force her to say stupid shit to working class whites in Rust Belt?

It doesn't matter. I didn't want either candidate to win, but I also don't want Russia interfering in our elections. Hacking one candidate and releasing information on just ONE candidate did just that.
Why do you have to make up crap like that?

The Intelligence community KNOW how it was hacked already and the DNC and Podesta hacks have zero to do with the server Hillary used as she was secretary of State from 2009 through 2012, AND her server was in the FBI custody at the time the Russians hacked the DNC.

So stop with this silly, useless garbage that you are posting and wake up!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

And may I remind you that Trump's hitman Roger Stone, SAID he was working with wikileaks Julian Assange to release the Podesta leaks on a timely basis. What the heck was Roger Stone doing with Assange on the timing of the leaks being released?

Maybe Putin's attempt to influence our election was just a vendetta against Hillary and had nothing to do with Trump in the beginning, but it sure ended up that way.

Russia hacks DNC...and...Hillary still goes to Ohio and tells coal miners she will put them out of a job. Did Russia practice mind control too and force her to say stupid shit to working class whites in Rust Belt?

It doesn't matter. I didn't want either candidate to win, but I also don't want Russia interfering in our elections. Hacking one candidate and releasing information on just ONE candidate did just that.

The Intelligence community KNOW how it was hacked already and the DNC and Podesta hacks have zero to do with the server Hillary used as she was secretary of State from 2009 through 2012, AND her server was in the FBI custody at the time the Russians hacked the DNC.

And may I remind you that Trump's hitman Roger Stone, SAID he was working with wikileaks Julian Assange to release the Podesta leaks on a timely basis. What the heck was Roger Stone doing with Assange on the timing of the leaks being released?

Maybe Putin's attempt to influence our election was just a vendetta against Hillary and had nothing to do with Trump in the beginning, but it sure ended up that way.
Not making up anything. Media has liberal bias and done everything in their power to elect Hillary. Russia helped Trump zero. So even if DNC was hacked...what does that have to do with Hillary running a shitty campaign and pissing off white working class voters?

Not making up anything. Media has liberal bias and done everything in their power to elect Hillary. Russia helped Trump zero. So even if DNC was hacked...what does that have to do with Hillary running a shitty campaign and pissing off white working class voters?

So... basically you are saying that it's like someone with cancer... and then someone comes along and shoots them dead. The person who shoots them isn't complicit to the death because they were going to die anyway?

So... basically you are saying that it's like someone with cancer... and then someone comes along and shoots them dead. The person who shoots them isn't complicit to the death because they were going to die anyway?
No. I'm saying it's like Hillary ran a shitty and racist campaign that was helped by liberal media...and she still lost.

No. I'm saying it's like Hillary ran a shitty and racist campaign that was helped by liberal media...and she still lost.

If she ran such a shitty campaign, why is she crushing him in the PV?

If Bernie would have been the DNC nominee, he would have crushed Trump.

Why can't you silly Trumpers get through your head that it doesn't matter that Hillary ran a poor campaign or anything like that?

this has to do with the Russians/Putin attempting to influence our election through illegally hacking the DNC and then Podesta....and then dumping the stolen files on to wikileaks.

this has nothing to do with Trump himself, other than his very strange behavior in the way he has handled himself regarding these hacks.

No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump."

And how do you know that no evidence exists?

You have access to all of the CIA and FBI and other intelligence agencies top secret information?

Oh of course not.

What you mean to say is that we should not EVER question Russia's honesty or integrity- and we should always ignore what our Intelligence Agencies actually report.

No evidence exist that Russia hacked DNC for Trump."

And how do you know that no evidence exists?

You have access to all of the CIA and FBI and other intelligence agencies top secret information?

Oh of course not.

What you mean to say is that we should not EVER question Russia's honesty or integrity- and we should always ignore what our Intelligence Agencies actually report.
This just a last ditch ruse by liberals to attempt to influence electoral college.

Forum List

Back