🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms

Whether Repubs are undermining our democratic institutions or purpose or it's just a natural consequence of their devotion to Dear Leader is debatable. What isn't debatable is they are undermining our democratic institutions.
Correct.

By attacking the political process and our democratic institutions, conservatives seek to undermine voters’ faith and confidence in the political process, where voters abandon the political process; when voter participation and turnout is low, Republicans tend to win elections.

Consequently, propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies is an important component of the right’s war on democracy.

Correct.

By attacking the political process and our democratic institutions, conservatives seek to undermine voters’ faith and confidence in the political process, where voters abandon the political process; when voter participation and turnout is low, Republicans tend to win elections.

Consequently, propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies is an important component of the right’s war on democracy.
Wrong.

Cheating assholes like you are being "attacked" (i.e. exposed) for the sanctimonious, gaslighting, lawless fascist goons that you certainly are.

Putin is an illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarian; conservatives in the United States are likewise illiberal, anti-democratic, and authoritarian – it makes perfect sense that Putin would act to interfere in US elections to the benefit of Republicans.
We should all keep in mind Putin's goal is also to sow division in the US. As Trump's election proves, that goal is best achieved by supporting the POT.

Your memory is clouded by right wing propaganda. Read Mueller's report. Almost the whole first section is dedicated to exposing Russia's activities.
Also, consider the impact of the release of the hacked e-mails Russia disseminated thru Wikileaks.
Mueller’s entire multi-year investigation was rooted in a known lie.
Go buy my next tank of gas.

Correct.

One of the more disgraceful aspects being the threats of violence directed at election workers.

We should all keep in mind Putin's goal is also to sow division in the US. As Trump's election proves, that goal is best achieved by supporting the POT.
His alleged goal is being achieved by loathsome little fucking worms like you.

Inflation, or successfully spreading lies about its cause, are what this year's midterms will be all about. Much more so than anything Russia is doing.
Spreading lies about inflation is an example of the right’s war on facts and the truth and conservatives’ efforts to use misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies to Republicans’ partisan benefit.

Again, Republicans know it’s a lie to ‘blame’ Democrats for inflation, or to lie about Democrats having ‘failed’ to ‘fix’ inflation; conservatives don’t care – they’ll knowingly lie to win an election, and they have no problem with those lies being spread by Russian trolls seeking to interfere with US elections.

Mueller’s entire multi-year investigation was rooted in a known lie.
Go buy my next tank of gas.
It was determined to be necessary to get to the bottom of any possible connection between the Trump campaign for the presidency and Russia's actions in support of it. Cooperation of both a criminal and traitorous nature was found. So was evidence Trump obstructed the investigation. But Mueller felt his prosecutorial hands were tied by the OLC opinion regarding indicting a sitting prez. GFY.

Spreading lies about inflation is an example of the right’s war on facts and the truth and conservatives’ efforts to use misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies to Republicans’ partisan benefit.

Again, Republicans know it’s a lie to ‘blame’ Democrats for inflation, or to lie about Democrats having ‘failed’ to ‘fix’ inflation; conservatives don’t care – they’ll knowingly lie to win an election, and they have no problem with those lies being spread by Russian trolls seeking to interfere with US elections.
How about yout two gaslighting faggots go get a room?

One of the more disgraceful aspects being the threats of violence directed at election workers.
…and yet another example of the right’s efforts to hobble the political process and undermine our democratic institutions.

The political process and democracy can’t function absent citizen participation, such as election workers.

Established by who? I'd be willing to wager that anyone who would actually have changed their vote was told lies regarding the laptop.
yes we know there were many lies about the laptop…in particular that it was russian disinformation and didn’t really exist. The lies from the demafasict propagandist was mind blowing

yes trump’s election proves that the dembots will easily fall in line with putin and spread division, lies and hate.

Your memory is clouded by right wing propaganda. Read Mueller's report. Almost the whole first section is dedicated to exposing Russia's activities.
Also, consider the impact of the release of the hacked e-mails Russia disseminated thru Wikileaks.
Or, one might reflect on how even Mueller couldn’t recall enough to support that “report.”

To the best of my recollection at this point in time I would have to say that I’m not certain that I’m sure recalling that.

Or

I’m sorry. What was the question again?

Reliable source. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Correct.

And who attacks the filibuster when it doesn't suit their goals?

Full
Of
Shit

The DNC is a private organization, it is not the government role nor mandate to protect them. Foreign entities that interfere with private organizations has no relevance to interfering with how the government conducts elections. You rubes are all liars or excessively ignorant.
What? Pure nonsense

Forum List

Back