Russia Russia Russia confirmed today by Guiliani associate in House testimony

Excuse you. Kushner was in fact Saudi Arabia's arms dealer. It's a fact.

Settle down. Start over.

Oh so was Reagan.

The sale of AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) surveillance planes to Saudi Arabia by the United States administration of President Ronald Reagan was a controversial part of what was then the largest foreign arms sale in US history.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
US–Saudi Arabia AWACS Sale - Wikipedia

What about them?

iu

Trump is a scumbag. He's nasty towards women.

i was talking about fox news...your the one once again bringing up donald trump....
Of course I am. No Trump = no Parnas. You do understand who this guy was working for, right? It was all for Trump. All of it.

That simple fact is WHY Fox News cut him off. It's why this thread exists at all. Or his testimony.

once again i was talking about fox news....you are the one bringing up your favorite person...
Hmm, pretty sure I was talking about fox news, too.

So, Fox news cut away because everything he did was for Trump. If it were for , say, Bob Menendez., no cutaway.

Then, no thread.

LMAO I suspect this thread was started because testimony in the House today by a Biden business partner is producing BOMBSHELL Biden crimes.
You got Biden now? So, where are the charges?

Trump’s been charged quite a bit. Impeached twice. Nothing on Biden the criminal mastermind yet, eh?

You got Biden now? So, where are the charges?

Trump’s been charged quite a bit. Impeached twice. Nothing on Biden the criminal mastermind yet, eh?
The United States Congress is calling Joe Biden before Congress and the people's representatives to answer questions about the Biden family crimes and corruption. That's a headline fools, enjoy!

Forum List

Back