Russia says Western attack on Syria would be ‘catastrophic’

because Katzndogz wants a nuclear world war so her messiah can rise.

I have to agree. obama is so stupid and so foolish and filled with such nonsense that he would start a nuclear war because his feelings were hurt.

He needs to be stopped. If it takes interceptors to stop our missiles, that's what it takes. The world finally had to act against Hitler. Now it needs to act against obama.

Hitler /=/ Obama

Hitler = Katzndogz given a chance: you would slaughter your enemies

What else would you do to enemies, invite them to tea? This supposes that it really is my enemy and not a family dispute in another country. Syria is not our enemy. This is a civil war. It has nothing to do with us or any other country but Russia and that only because of their military installation.

When Germany started attacking other countries that did them no harm the world formed an alliance to deal with the German madman. The world should do the same today to deal with the American madman.

Katzndogz, that makes no sense.

Syria is not attacking the rest of the world; the government, led by a madman, is killing its own people.

Cruise missiles are not invasions of hundreds of thousands of armed personnel.

Please, focus.

I have to agree. obama is so stupid and so foolish and filled with such nonsense that he would start a nuclear war because his feelings were hurt.

He needs to be stopped. If it takes interceptors to stop our missiles, that's what it takes. The world finally had to act against Hitler. Now it needs to act against obama.

Hitler /=/ Obama

Hitler = Katzndogz given a chance: you would slaughter your enemies

What else would you do to enemies, invite them to tea? This supposes that it really is my enemy and not a family dispute in another country. Syria is not our enemy. This is a civil war. It has nothing to do with us or any other country but Russia and that only because of their military installation.

When Germany started attacking other countries that did them no harm the world formed an alliance to deal with the German madman. The world should do the same today to deal with the American madman.

wwwweeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, ok.
You advocate war on your own nation and it's leaders.
Now I see how you really stink.

Syria is not attacking the rest of the world; the government, led by a madman, is killing its own people.

Please, focus.

Do you care if those missiles hit civilians, women and children, Jake ?

Heh! Heh! heh! Politically incorrect conundrum it is. Yajusgottano the AP, the WaPo, and the NYT won't touch this one with a ten foot pole. If they did, Ben Jealous, Al Sharpton, Jessee Jackson, the Congressional Black Caucus, and the Missouri State Rodeo Commission would all become apoplectic with their blood pressures all shooting in unison to 275 over 205 or higher and all stroking out. Beats the s' outo me why in God's name could that possibly be a bad thing?

Anyway, if a monkey should be allowed to play alone in his cage with a hand grenade, its likely only the monkey and maybe an occassional bystander or two would be hurt.

I dunno, I still see the captain of the Maersk Alabama sitting in a rowboat on the open sea with his Somali Pirate captors continuously holding the barrel of an AK 47 to the back of his head with Comrade Barack being unable to bring himself to give the Seals the order to shoot.

And I also still see White House consigliere, Secret Service detail and all, Valerie Jarrett hesitating the night of 9/11/2012, at the door of the Lincoln Bedroom where Comrade Barack and body man Reggie Love are holed up together playing fourteen rounds of spades or some such thing, when she notices the sign "If this van is rockin' don't bother knockin'" on the door, then turning around to tell the waiting Generals they cannot have their cross border authorization to save Tyrone Woods, Glenn Doherty, and their colleagues under fire on the roof of the Benghazi annex or to prevent the pilfering of 400 stinger missiles. Maybe a cruise missile or two taking out a baby food plant will do, or potentially withdrawing from the Moscow Olympics. Mebbe.

If it were Conservative Republicans Comrade Barack were facing down, you just know Generals Zhukov, Konyev and five million Russian soldiers, 40,000 howitzers, and 30,000 tanks would be on their way at 3:00AM the next morning.

Russian Official On Reports Obama Planning To Attack Syria: West Acting Like A ?Monkey With A Hand Grenade?? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:

Please, focus.

Killing Assad will lessen the killing of civilians, women, and children by tens of thousands, dilloduck.

You are engaged in Nazi-lie propaganda techniques: except you are not any good at it.

Please, focus.

Killing Assad will lessen the killing of civilians, women, and children by tens of thousands, dilloduck.

You are engaged in Nazi-lie propaganda techniques: except you are not any good at it.

Ya ya drag out the Nazi shit-----the main liars in this scenario happen to be people from our own government.

Russian Deputy Premier Calls West ‘Monkey With Hand Grenade’
Wonder how he defines "West"
Now is that a racist innuendo? I believe Howard Cosell got fired from MNF for less. :)

Russian Deputy Premier Calls West ?Monkey With Hand Grenade? | Russia | RIA Novosti

It is highly doubtful that Russians are familiar with Ameriican racist innuendo. It's not in their every breath like it is here. We couldn't fire the man in any case. The description is of an animal with a weapon that animal doesn't understand. Like obama is doing. He doesn't only have a hand grenade he will throw it. I sincerely hope he is stopped. Every other country can't be expected to hold it's collective breath hoping this creature who has the mental and emotional capacity of a tantrum throwing two year old can be tolerated out of office.

Russia has now threatened to attack Saudi Arabia in retaliation......game changer huh ?

Ya ya drag out the Nazi shit-----the main liars in this scenario happen to be people from our own government.

You are a weak-minded, reactionary propaganda machine.

Russia has now threatened to attack Saudi Arabia in retaliation......game changer huh ?

It makes sense. We're supplying the terrorists through Saudi Arabia. Look for Cypress to be on the list since our planes wiill be using those air fields.

Actually, Saudi Arabia has now threatened Russia with terrorist strikes.

I'd salivate if Russia did a limited nuclear strike on the Sunni pigs in Saudi. Of course if they did, we'd all be dead, but at least it would be deserved.

Actually, Saudi Arabia has now threatened Russia with terrorist strikes.

I'd salivate if Russia did a limited nuclear strike on the Sunni pigs in Saudi. Of course if they did, we'd all be dead, but at least it would be deserved.

I'm running right out to by an electric car. :lol:

Forum List

Back