Russia sold Uranium One for 500% profit - Clinton must be proud.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Don't know where to post this, I don't much care for the theories that Hillary Clinton got a kickback to sell Uranium One to Russia or not. But the deal sucked. Russia sold Uranium One back to US investors late 2021 for a 500% gain.

Just thought I'd point that out. US is not making strategic moves against its enemies.

Title says it all.

Title says it all.
Wonder what the Clinton's cut of that was?

Title says it all.
Putin is the owner of Rosatom and therefore is The Owner of Uranium One.
This is just another dirty backroom deal that Biden is cutting for his friend and ally Putin, just like they maneuvered during The Obama-Biden-Clinton Regime to get Uranium One in to Putin's hands back then.

Putin is the owner of Rosatom and therefore is The Owner of Uranium One.
This is just another dirty backroom deal that Biden is cutting for his friend and ally Putin, just like they maneuvered during The Obama-Biden-Clinton Regime to get Uranium One in to Putin's hands back then.
I believe what started as the usual US rape of a recently conquered colony, back when the Democrats they thought they'd have a field day raping Yeltsin....what they ended up with was:

Epstein and child sex trafficking video evidence.

Now they suck Putin's cock.

I believe what started as the usual US rape of a recently conquered colony, back when the Democrats they thought they'd have a field day raping Yeltsin....what they ended up with was:

Epstein and child sex trafficking video evidence.

Now they suck Putin's cock.
BTW another Epstein-Biden-Clinton Witness was mysteriously suicided in prison.

Don't know where to post this, I don't much care for the theories that Hillary Clinton got a kickback to sell Uranium One to Russia or not. But the deal sucked. Russia sold Uranium One back to US investors late 2021 for a 500% gain.

Just thought I'd point that out. US is not making strategic moves against its enemies.

Neither Hillary nor the US owned Uranium One. The US has had moratoriums on uranium mining for decades. Did Russia sell them the large mines in the Stans?

Neither Hillary nor the US owned Uranium One. The US has had moratoriums on uranium mining for decades. Did Russia sell them the large mines in the Stans?
You'll have to have more context if you want answers to vagaries. I don't claim that Clinton or US owned Uranium One. Clinton was paid (documented fact unless you're a naive moron) to allow the sale of Uranium One at an apparently $0.20c on the $dollar.

You'll have to have more context if you want answers to vagaries. I don't claim that Clinton or US owned Uranium One. Clinton was paid (documented fact unless you're a naive moron) to allow the sale of Uranium One at an apparently $0.20c on the $dollar.
Nope. Hillary wasn't paid. Frank Guistra is a philanthropist. Who bought which mines back?

The Campaign to smear Clinton over this non-issue will go down as legend in the propaganda Hall of Fame.
Why did Clinton get paid to give up Uranium to Russia just so they could sell it back to us at 500% gain?

Republicans attacking capitalism, priceless.

The Campaign to smear Clinton over this non-issue will go down as legend in the propaganda Hall of Fame.
Just as your post in this matter will likewise go down in legend as being as brainless as snowplowing all of Miami's streets during a July heat wave.

Let us know when you see any factual misrepresentations of Queen Killary's involvement in the whole
Uranium One affair.

Why did Clinton get paid to give up Uranium to Russia just so they could sell it back to us at 500% gain?

We never gave up uranium to Russia. They bought the mining rights from a Canadian company. They bought the right to mine, process, and sell commercial grade uranium products in the US market.

Forum List

Back