Russia stuff

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I dont buy it.

I think that Trump would have welcomed help.

But I cant see it is proven.

Why would the russians use donny jnr ?

If it was a plan they would have a direct route to the orange rodent.

I dont have a problem with an investigation but cant see much coming of it.

Still worth pursuing to upset him though.

Look... I don't care if you like Trump or hate Trump.... Set that aside for a hot minute.

WHAT EXACTLY was the supposed "collusion" that happened?

Can someone please tell me what it is they think Trump and Russia colluded to do that effected the outcome of the 2016 elections? Did Putin give Trump some super-secret Russian mind control chant that he used on unsuspecting Hillary voters and it made them mistakenly vote for Trump? Did Trump pay Putin to unleash and activate millions of covert Russian spies in the US who then went and cast votes for Trump in key electoral battleground states? Did they conspire to hack into the Electoral College and change votes?

In context, "collusion" means they had to conspire to do something illegal. What was that?

Bueller? Bueller?

or maybe I should say.. Mueller? Mueller? :rofl:

Hey, I get it.... ANYTHING to derail Trump's agenda, keep him on ropes, hobble him politically for as long as possible.

But you HAVE to know this is not healthy and you're really not going to like it when it happens to YOUR next president.

I dont buy it.

I suspect the Russians knew a direct publicly known connection, would not be tolerated, and immediately shut down. That would defeat their purpose of hurting Hillary during the election. They probably didn't care if they were later shown to be involved. They might have even wanted that to happen. A small amount of discretion during the election allowed them to hurt Hillary, and later thumb their noses at the US. Just a silly guess, but feasible.

I dont buy it.

What information was your post supposed to bring to the forum? We know now that you can't write the words "don't" and "can't" properly in the English language, that's about it.

Last edited:
I suspect the Russians knew a direct publicly known connection, would not be tolerated, and immediately shut down. That would defeat their purpose of hurting Hillary during the election. They probably didn't care if they were later shown to be involved. They might have even wanted that to happen. A small amount of discretion during the election allowed them to hurt Hillary, and later thumb their noses at the US. Just a silly guess, but feasible.

Let me explain to you what is "feasible" regarding Russia. They didn't give two shits who we elected president. To any extent they interfered with our elections it was to cause turmoil... in that, they were wildly successful, thanks to the Democrats!

Let me explain to you what is "feasible" regarding Russia. They didn't give two shits who we elected president. To any extent they interfered with our elections it was to cause turmoil... in that, they were wildly successful, thanks to the Democrats!

And you don't think that MIGHT have had something to do with the previous administration's chilled relations with Russia? The sanctions Obama imposed in the closing days of his presidency? The accusations they were responsible for the hacking of DNC emails? Which candidate was indicating a willingness to at least try and work with Russia? It wasn't Hillary! So, okay... perhaps they were a little biased toward Trump? That doesn't mean they really gave a shit who we elected.

In any event... what do you think they did to change the outcome of the election?

I dont buy it.

Which is why Trump is ignoring Mueller and laughing his ass off on a daily basis at the scandal du jour

And you don't think that MIGHT have had something to do with the previous administration's chilled relations with Russia? The sanctions Obama imposed in the closing days of his presidency? The accusations they were responsible for the hacking of DNC emails? Which candidate was indicating a willingness to at least try and work with Russia? It wasn't Hillary! So, okay... perhaps they were a little biased toward Trump? That doesn't mean they really gave a shit who we elected.

In any event... what do you think they did to change the outcome of the election?

Well, make up your tiny mind. You just said the russians didn't give 2 shits who we elected, and then listed all the reasons you could think of why they wanted Trump to win. Are you confused again?

I dont buy it.

There is 140 million dollars of evidence of hilary colluding with the Russians....and another 500,000 dollars of evidence because her rapist husband did speeches for putin's buddies....

But why go where there is actual evidence...?

Well, make up your tiny mind. You just said the russians didn't give 2 shits who we elected, and then listed all the reasons you could think of why they wanted Trump to win. Are you confused again?

Noooo... I just explained to you why you have a video of the Russian Assembly applauding his election. That doesn't mean they really cared who we elected.

Noooo... I just explained to you why you have a video of the Russian Assembly applauding his election. That doesn't mean they really cared who we elected.

Got it. That video was just one of several showing Russians celebrating Trump's victory, but none of them gave a shit either way.Thanks for clearing that up.

Got it. That video was just one of several showing Russians celebrating Trump's victory, but none of them gave a shit either way.Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah.. it's kind of like the Brexit vote. I didn't give a shit what they did but I was pleased to see it passed.

I dont buy it.

Yup I could buy that. I can also see how the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton and would try and influence that. But I think that if it was a full blown collusion they would have been a bit more polished.
It looks like everyone on the Trump team had links of some sort. If it was me and I was "at it" I would limit contact to Flynn for example. I certainly wouldnt let my son get involved.
Its just too shambolic to believe that there is a criminal link.

Sooooo - Russia would certainly have been trying to influence the election. There is no doubt about that. Check out their funding of Euro wankers this year.
Trump would certainly have wanted any dirt possible on Clinton. Thats how his mind works.
But despite this I just cant see the link.

Its certainly worth the enquiry digging into this. You cant have Putin influencing elections so lets see what they did and lets learn from that.

I dont buy it.

Yup I could buy that. I can also see how the Russians would prefer Trump to Clinton and would try and influence that. But I think that if it was a full blown collusion they would have been a bit more polished.
It looks like everyone on the Trump team had links of some sort. If it was me and I was "at it" I would limit contact to Flynn for example. I certainly wouldnt let my son get involved.

Sooooo - Russia would certainly have been trying to influence the election. There is no doubt about that. Check out their funding of Euro wankers this year.
Trump would certainly have wanted any dirt possible on Clinton. Thats how his mind works.

Its certainly worth the enquiry digging into this. You cant have Putin influencing elections so lets see what they did and lets learn from that.

Of course you would do those thing, but you aren't a pompous spoiled ass who has never had to concern himself how the real world works. He has always gotten away with thumbing his nose at the rules. Wouldn't surprise me to find he just never considered the possibility that there would be a price to pay for anything he might pull.

I dont buy it.

Of course you would do those thing, but you aren't a pompous spoiled ass who has never had to concern himself how the real world works. He has always gotten away with thumbing his nose at the rules. Wouldn't surprise me to find he just never considered the possibility that there would be a price to pay for anything he might pull.

The smart thing to have done would have been to report the approach to the authorities and then announce it publicly. He would have got the kudos for "doing the right thing" and at the same time given Mrs Clinton a good kicking by raising suspicions.
One of his team should have been telling him this..

Look... I don't care if you like Trump or hate Trump.... Set that aside for a hot minute.

WHAT EXACTLY was the supposed "collusion" that happened?

Can someone please tell me what it is they think Trump and Russia colluded to do that effected the outcome of the 2016 elections? Did Putin give Trump some super-secret Russian mind control chant that he used on unsuspecting Hillary voters and it made them mistakenly vote for Trump? Did Trump pay Putin to unleash and activate millions of covert Russian spies in the US who then went and cast votes for Trump in key electoral battleground states? Did they conspire to hack into the Electoral College and change votes?

In context, "collusion" means they had to conspire to do something illegal. What was that?

Bueller? Bueller?

or maybe I should say.. Mueller? Mueller? :rofl:
we just know it did.

meanwhile our Att. General has an alias and met Clinton on a tarmac that caused a 400+ page report comey couldn't remember about that documented the discussion of golf and grandkids with most of it redacted.

but that doesn't cause a concern. the POTENTIAL trump did something is far worse to far too many than the people who have in fact done far worse.

I dont buy it.

The smart thing to have done would have been to report the approach to the authorities and then announce it publicly. He would have got the kudos for "doing the right thing" and at the same time given Mrs Clinton a good kicking by raising suspicions.

It's been well documented that his team doesn't tell him anything but how wonderful he is. Some have tried, but they aren't there any more.

I dont buy it.

It's been well documented that his team doesn't tell him anything but how wonderful he is. Some have tried, but they aren't there any more.
Well, yes I see where the problem is there.:biggrin:

Surely even he could have seen the sense in it ?

Forum List

Back