Russia to USA: F You a-holes!

That's why both China and Russia are falling over themselves to do what obama wants.

When has either one ever done what we want?

so I guess Big Reset, the deep sixing of the Missile Defense Shield and staying out of the Syrian issue is working out just fine eh? :rolleyes:

o-p.jpg

Really guys?

Russia over America?

What happened to "America, Love it or Leave it?"

Russia sucks for a reason. Had Snowden pulled this shit against the Russian government..he'd be in a ditch with a bullet lodged in his brain.

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

At best, he did the right thing the wrong way.

There wasn't another way. He would have ended up like Michael Hastings or Andrew Brietbart or the coroner in the Beietbart case.

Snowden is doing the right thing in telling us and the world how obama has been spying on us all. Snowden did the right thing in giving encrypted files to others in case obama succeeds in having him killed.

Snowden said he targeted Booz Allen Hamilton in order to get into the NSA in order to steal secrets.

Don't sound like a conscientious objector to me.

Sounds to me like a scum-of-the-Earth dimocrap.

I could be wrong. But I so seldom am.

All you gotta do is look at him. He's a dimocrap.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. But I don't think so.

And if I'm right (most likely) the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will do everything they can to wallpaper over the fact that he really is a liberal scumbag whose only interest is in hurting the United States.

The fact that he's hurting the Stuttering Clusterfukk is just collateral damage

Wow. Towing the Cheney/Boehner line (of lies).

I hope Obammy is sitting at his laptop right this second watching your e-mails and listening into your lame cell phone jibberish. I bet he gets a big laugh checking up on traitors like you.

I don't know if idiots listen to themselves. But the rest of us are. :lol:

'

RUSSIA TO USA : F YOU A-HOLES!!

Well, somebody has to say it! · ·
images

'

RUSSIA TO USA : F YOU A-HOLES!!

Well, somebody has to say it! · ·
images

Absolutely!

Only Russia should have been more specific and said it loud and clear ...F YOU OBAMARROID :)

Forum List

Back