Russia to USA: F You a-holes!

the info gathering being done by the obama admin is in violation of the patriot act. the patriot act may have saved YOUR life. There is nothing wrong with the act as long as the administration in power complies with its limitations.

No it absolutely is not.

And that's a huge problem.

You don't understand the provision and limitations contained in the act. You are merely parroting what the left wing media has told you. Go on line and download a copy of the patriot act, then you can speak from knowledge rather than bullshit.

I fully understand the "limitations". Which is why I was complaining about the law the very day it was voted on by congress.

By the way the rushed the initial act in so fast..they didn't even spell check it. You guys are late to this party. Very late.

Really guys?

Russia over America?

What happened to "America, Love it or Leave it?"

Russia sucks for a reason. Had Snowden pulled this shit against the Russian government..he'd be in a ditch with a bullet lodged in his brain.

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

I hope Obammy is sitting at his laptop right this second watching your e-mails and listening into your lame cell phone jibberish. I bet he gets a big laugh checking up on traitors like you.

Snowden said he targeted Booz Allen Hamilton in order to get into the NSA in order to steal secrets.

Don't sound like a conscientious objector to me.

Sounds to me like a scum-of-the-Earth dimocrap.

I could be wrong. But I so seldom am.

All you gotta do is look at him. He's a dimocrap.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. But I don't think so.

And if I'm right (most likely) the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will do everything they can to wallpaper over the fact that he really is a liberal scumbag whose only interest is in hurting the United States.

The fact that he's hurting the Stuttering Clusterfukk is just collateral damage

Snowden is a democrat and a liberal, who was smacked upside the head by what liberalism really is. It knocked him silly.

If the Snowden thing had happened when Reagan and Gorby were in charge, it would have been over very quickly and Snowden would be in jail in the USA. No one in the world respects or trusts obama, so there can be no deals made.

the 52% that voted for him are getting what they deserve.

I would say you were right..but not for the reason you think.

Gorbachev was a Democratic reformer and got along well with Reagan. Putin is an authoritarian strongman who hates Obama. For obvious reasons.

The only difference is that Reagan and Gorby liked, trusted, and respected each other. No world leader likes, trusts or respects obama----and that is truly a sad state of affairs.

Putin hates obama because he knows that he is a corrupt and incompetent leader. I dislike him for the same reasons.

That's ridiculous.

All NATO leaders have a very good relationship with Obama. Putin hates Obama because Obama rightly sees Putin as a dictator. Obama's administration isn't putting up with their spying crap either as the rooting out of embedded Russian agents in the US proved.

Last edited:
There is no good relationship with other world leaders. They ignore obama. They are courteous to him when necessary and dismiss him when ever they can.

Really guys?

Russia over America?

What happened to "America, Love it or Leave it?"

Russia sucks for a reason. Had Snowden pulled this shit against the Russian government..he'd be in a ditch with a bullet lodged in his brain.

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

We understand your sympathies towards those who provide sensitive information to our enemies

No need to explain

Secret courts. Secret information. Clandestine operations. Disinformation campaigns.

Yeah, gotta love Obammy. I'm sure he loves us.

I would say you were right..but not for the reason you think.

Gorbachev was a Democratic reformer and got along well with Reagan. Putin is an authoritarian strongman who hates Obama. For obvious reasons.

The only difference is that Reagan and Gorby liked, trusted, and respected each other. No world leader likes, trusts or respects obama----and that is truly a sad state of affairs.

Putin hates obama because he knows that he is a corrupt and incompetent leader. I dislike him for the same reasons.

That's ridiculous.

All NATO leaders have a very good relationship with Obama. Putin hates Obama because Obama rightly sees Putin as a dictator. Obama's administration isn't putting up with their spying crap either as the rooting out of embedded Russian agents in the US proved.

you live in a dream world, totally out of touch with reality. Obama has become a joke both internationally and domestically. approval rate 44% and dropping.

If the Snowden thing had happened when Reagan and Gorby were in charge, it would have been over very quickly and Snowden would be in jail in the USA. No one in the world respects or trusts obama, so there can be no deals made.

the 52% that voted for him are getting what they deserve.

Gorby was not an asshole like Putin is

Putin is old school USSR

There is no good relationship with other world leaders. They ignore obama. They are courteous to him when necessary and dismiss him when ever they can.

Riiight.

Which is how Gaddafi is enjoying a dirt nap at the moment.

No international cooperation whatsoever.

The US went in Unilaterally with Libya..right?

Or do you not understand what "good relationship" means.

Which is it?

That's ridiculous.

you live in a dream world, totally out of touch with reality. Obama has become a joke both internationally and domestically. approval rate 44% and dropping.

You folks said the very same thing about Clinton.

It was bullshit back then...and bullshit now.

Snowden should not be jailed for being a whistleblower against wrong doing. That is ridiculous. The world is on his side and calling him a hero. Photos of him in the streets of Hong Kong and other places in Europe hail him as such. More people wishing him well than not. Probably 80 - 20 in his favor if there were an honest poll out there.

Still, Russian president Putin has no integrity, moral character, his own children despise him, his wife - terrified of him - grants divorce on his time table - he treated her like trash and never even allowed her to show her face because she wasn't good looking enough for his over inflated ego - if you are comparing Putin to our President it is no contest.

I'm not happy with Obama covering for the NGO's behind the global surveillance program they put USA in charge through NSA and Lucent Technologies - but we all know this plan didn't orginate with Obama. It was in place before he stepped into office. It is his administration rolling out the final plan here ( solution is probably the word on minds of elitists like Soros who have planned our demise ) but Obama could turn around and say, I've changed my mind. I think I'll tell the american people what is going on here and take back this power and put it in the hands of the American people.

He could blow the lid off of it and the elitists would not dare touch him because they know it would end up at their own front door. If I were Obama I'd do something radical and turn the tables on all of them. Kissinger has promised him the seat for leading NWO but how is that possible when the Russians and Chinese never had any intention of taking a seat at that table? (even the head seat China has been offered by Kissinger ) They don't want a seat. They want it all and in order to have that they will have to take America out of the equation.

The Pentagon has the idea that if they allow China to be the leaders of the New World Order the world will get on board. They are deathly afraid of that 200 million man army China has - had they read the bible instead of banning it - from their military - they'd know better. Too bad the Pentagon replaced all top level people with atheists. The blind leading the blind into a ditch. In a nutshell.

-Jeri

:cuckoo: NWO ??? come on Jeri, you have been reading too many Beck books. There is no group of evil NWO guys headed up by Kissinger who are trying to become kings of the world. Jeeeeeez, where do you guys get this crap? :cuckoo: :confused:

You don't believe there is a plan in place for a NWO? How else could make sense of all of this? If Obama had been planning prior to his winning election to create NSA ( which he didn't ) spying on Americans ( going on before his election ) the arab spring ( one nation after another - now in Syria by request of the UN ) Obamacare, Cap and Trade, global surveillance & spies, he would have had to have begun at age 2! There is no way everything being rolled out came from Obama. He may be the messenger and even agree with the message but someone else wrote the script. - Jeri p.s. why did the trillions of dollar for debt ceiling loans go to foreign banks instead of our own interests? What possible motive could there have been for that? Even Ben Bernanke couldn't answer that one!

Hey wing-nut....

It's PATRIOTIC to blow the whistle on a corrupt government.

Snowden did that.

It can be. That might be the case if the government did anything corrupt. It seems that you dislike the law. We agree on that. The pathway we should choose is legislative in nature.

But is it ever patriotic to cheer when the leader of a nation that is generally hostile to America's interests tells us to get fucked? Is that ever patriotic?

Putin's been smacking O every since O stepped into the office five years ago. Yes, it is embarrassing that a cold war enemy is now whipping us at every turn.

I see Obama being a leader on the world stage and Putin struggling just to keep hold of Russia. What has Putin accomplished other than being a fly in the oinment?

Where is the Russian leadership? They are being overwhelmed by China on the world stage

Last edited:

Riiight.

Which is it?

Libya is just so much better off today than it was under Gaddafi isn't it? Libya was primarily a British and French operation and may have been successful if obama hadn't supported al quaeda behind their backs. Yes, yes, Gaddifi is taking a dirt nap and so is our ambassador, Chris Stevens. Do you not think before you post? Even the very nations who started Libya, Britian and France jerked their diplomats out of Libya when they saw what was happening. Only obama offered up the human sacrifice to his glory.

Libya is NOT an obama success story.

Snowden should not be jailed for being a whistleblower against wrong doing. That is ridiculous. The world is on his side and calling him a hero. Photos of him in the streets of Hong Kong and other places in Europe hail him as such. More people wishing him well than not. Probably 80 - 20 in his favor if there were an honest poll out there.

Still, Russian president Putin has no integrity, moral character, his own children despise him, his wife - terrified of him - grants divorce on his time table - he treated her like trash and never even allowed her to show her face because she wasn't good looking enough for his over inflated ego - if you are comparing Putin to our President it is no contest.

I'm not happy with Obama covering for the NGO's behind the global surveillance program they put USA in charge through NSA and Lucent Technologies - but we all know this plan didn't orginate with Obama. It was in place before he stepped into office. It is his administration rolling out the final plan here ( solution is probably the word on minds of elitists like Soros who have planned our demise ) but Obama could turn around and say, I've changed my mind. I think I'll tell the american people what is going on here and take back this power and put it in the hands of the American people.

He could blow the lid off of it and the elitists would not dare touch him because they know it would end up at their own front door. If I were Obama I'd do something radical and turn the tables on all of them. Kissinger has promised him the seat for leading NWO but how is that possible when the Russians and Chinese never had any intention of taking a seat at that table? (even the head seat China has been offered by Kissinger ) They don't want a seat. They want it all and in order to have that they will have to take America out of the equation.

The Pentagon has the idea that if they allow China to be the leaders of the New World Order the world will get on board. They are deathly afraid of that 200 million man army China has - had they read the bible instead of banning it - from their military - they'd know better. Too bad the Pentagon replaced all top level people with atheists. The blind leading the blind into a ditch. In a nutshell.

-Jeri

:cuckoo: NWO ??? come on Jeri, you have been reading too many Beck books. There is no group of evil NWO guys headed up by Kissinger who are trying to become kings of the world. Jeeeeeez, where do you guys get this crap? :cuckoo: :confused:

You don't believe there is a plan in place for a NWO? How else could make sense of all of this? If Obama had been planning prior to his winning election to create NSA ( which he didn't ) spying on Americans ( going on before his election ) the arab spring ( one nation after another - now in Syria by request of the UN ) Obamacare, Cap and Trade, global surveillance & spies, he would have had to have begun at age 2! There is no way everything being rolled out came from Obama. He may be the messenger and even agree with the message but someone else wrote the script. - Jeri p.s. why did the trillions of dollar for debt ceiling loans go to foreign banks instead of our own interests? What possible motive could there have been for that? Even Ben Bernanke couldn't answer that one!

NO, and I don't believe that Goldfinger, Dr No, and Scaramanga are real people either. It makes interesting fiction to think that there is some group of super elites who are trying to take over the world (for what purpose?) But its fantasy. If you buy it, fine, enjoy.

Riiight.

Which is it?

Libya is just so much better off today than it was under Gaddafi isn't it? Libya was primarily a British and French operation and may have been successful if obama hadn't supported al quaeda behind their backs. Yes, yes, Gaddifi is taking a dirt nap and so is our ambassador, Chris Stevens. Do you not think before you post? Even the very nations who started Libya, Britian and France jerked their diplomats out of Libya when they saw what was happening. Only obama offered up the human sacrifice to his glory.

Libya is NOT an obama success story.

Ambassador Stevens was ordered to Benghazi by Hitlery Clinton to do a feasibility study on opening an exchange center that would hi-lite American/Libyan common interests.

The timing was not coincidental, the piece of shit Clinton need it done before the end of the Fiscal Year, Sep 30.

Everybody knew that Benghazi was hot, extremely hot. Hitlery didn't care.

But... she's a dimocrap. dimocraps don't care about human life. Not even helpless babies; and certainly not those who work for them.

Forum List

Back