Russia to USA: F You a-holes!

Are you really advocating that the US be led by a Putin wannabe?

What has Putin accomplished?

Just pointing out the difference between a leader with balls and a leader with none.

Putin's goal is to keep his country secure and strong. Obama's goal seems to be to destroy our economy and bring this country down ---- while he, like Nero, spends like there is no tomorrow and vacations in luxury.

Again I challenge you to name any military accomplishments of Putin
Show a single thing he has done that shows balls

Obama is the leader of the free world...Putin struggles to maintain control over his own country

Putin's military accomplishments have been to keep his military home and not get his kids killed is stupid no-win wars.

Obama is not the leader of the "free world". Thats a comical statement. If anything he is the laughing stock of the free world.

I read last night Snowden is no longer in Russia. They don't know where he is. As for trusting Putin? Bad idea. I'm sure Snowden knew that beforehand. Putin: This is the man who has his finger on the button to strike America's nuclear warehouses - who has russian subs cruising USA waters - listening in on our intell - such as they did with Kings Ga submarine base during Super Storm Sandy - who is calling America Sodom and Gomorrah with him playing God as he plans on raining fire down on our heads. You just can't make it up, folks. He is one sick puppy.

Alexander Litvinenko: Poisoned Russian spy was working for British AND Spanish intelligence, says wife | Mail Online

Keep this in mind: Putin was repeatedly reported to have been a wife beater and philanderer by European press. His wife's face tells the story. I've always said you can tell the worth of a man but looking carefully upon his wifes countenance. If it's good? He's good. If its' very sad? He's responsible for it somehow. His worth is wrapped neatly in the countenance of Ludvillas face. So have a good look! He is divorcing her in the middle of his presidency. Why? Because he can.

As for Putin and his evil reputation - His poisoning of his opponent was the most brutal story I've ever read because of the way the man died. I included the link above so you can have a closer look at this suipposed "paragon of virtue"!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

-Jeri

He put Obama in his place.

No he hasn't

As a military leader Putin has not accomplished anything

That "pussy" Obama has won two wars, chased and killed terrorists around the world, killed bin laden, hunted down international pirates

What has your "manly" Putin ever accomplished except to scowl?

He has kept his country out of stupid no-win wars. You think we won in Iraq and Afghanistan? :cuckoo: I guess you think we won in Viet Nam too, right?

when we finally leave those desert shitholes they will revert to the corrupt muslim leadership that they had under Saddam and the taliban. Thousands of american kids will have been killed and maimed for nothing.

Hmmmm...Putin sounds like a pussy to me

Guess the scowl has you fooled

Just pointing out the difference between a leader with balls and a leader with none.

Putin's goal is to keep his country secure and strong. Obama's goal seems to be to destroy our economy and bring this country down ---- while he, like Nero, spends like there is no tomorrow and vacations in luxury.

Again I challenge you to name any military accomplishments of Putin
Show a single thing he has done that shows balls

Obama is the leader of the free world...Putin struggles to maintain control over his own country

Putin's military accomplishments have been to keep his military home and not get his kids killed is stupid no-win wars.

Obama is not the leader of the "free world". Thats a comical statement. If anything he is the laughing stock of the free world.

His own daughters are not even talking to him from what European press has said. Who could blame them after the way he cheated on their mother and beat her up? Is a wife beater a real man? No. It's a Punk with a capitol P. - Jeri

Listen to the clip

It would be more meaningful if it wasn't so edited.

In any case, I want the Patriot Act, gone. Done. Finished.

That doesn't happen unless, we, as citizens, lobby for that..and elect people that will make that so.

Is that what you are for?

the info gathering being done by the obama admin is in violation of the patriot act. the patriot act may have saved YOUR life. There is nothing wrong with the act as long as the administration in power complies with its limitations.

No it absolutely is not.

And that's a huge problem.

If the Snowden thing had happened when Reagan and Gorby were in charge, it would have been over very quickly and Snowden would be in jail in the USA. No one in the world respects or trusts obama, so there can be no deals made.

the 52% that voted for him are getting what they deserve.

obama is the laughing stock of the world. Nobody wih an ounce of self-respect takes him seriously. He is a joke. Laughable. Pathetic.....

In Other Words -- Your typical dimocrap.

I think people would take him more seriously if he put on a pink tutu and pranced around the stage

Better Hand Over Snowden Or Face The Wrath Of Chicago Jesus – Update: Russia Calls Obama’s Threats “Unacceptable”…

I know, try not to laugh.

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry warned Monday that Russia was “on notice” with regard to the U.S. request to hand over the indicted former National Security Agency consultant Edward Snowden, even as Chinese officials played down concerns about soured relations with the U.S. over the decision to let the fugitive leave Chinese soil.

As of early Tuesday Snowden, who is wanted in the U.S. for leaking secrets to the media, was believed still to be at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport, his first destination after flying out of Hong Kong on an Aeroflot flight on Sunday. With Iceland and Ecuador among countries reportedly considering his request for asylum, the U.S. government warned countries around the world not to harbor him.

Among the revelations made by Snowden over recent weeks were claims of NSA surveillance on targets in China and Russia – specifically, hacking of Chinese cellphone companies and interception of then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s communications while he was visiting Britain in 2009.

Update: Alternate headline: Russia laughs in Obama’s face.

Russian officials on Tuesday rejected U.S. calls to expel National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, denying that he was in their custody or receiving their assistance.

The former defense contractor, who revealed classified information on secret surveillance programs and is wanted on federal espionage charges, is believed to be in Moscow after he fled Hong Kong on Sunday.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, however, denied those claims.

“He has not crossed the Russian border,” said Lavrov, according to reports. “We consider the attempts to put blame on the Russian side … absolutely groundless and unacceptable.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

What has Putin accomplished?

He put Obama in his place.

No he hasn't

As a military leader Putin has not accomplished anything

That "pussy" Obama has won two wars, chased and killed terrorists around the world, killed bin laden, hunted down international pirates
(is this your best joke of the day ??)
What has your "manly" Putin ever accomplished except to scowl?

just when we think we have heard it all, the forums clown and O'turdball shill comes out with another old rusty joke he has repeated waaaaaaaay too many times.

as said perviously, give it up, your guy is a genuine certified liar and America hater and your kind love this pile-o-shit ??

as for Snowdon......, i still am undecided whether he is a traitor or hero !! there is a lot we do not know and the liarberal media is not and never will be honest in their reporting :up:

That doesn't happen unless, we, as citizens, lobby for that..and elect people that will make that so.

the info gathering being done by the obama admin is in violation of the patriot act. the patriot act may have saved YOUR life. There is nothing wrong with the act as long as the administration in power complies with its limitations.

No it absolutely is not.

And that's a huge problem.

You don't understand the provision and limitations contained in the act. You are merely parroting what the left wing media has told you. Go on line and download a copy of the patriot act, then you can speak from knowledge rather than bullshit.

Really guys?

Russia over America?

What happened to "America, Love it or Leave it?"

Russia sucks for a reason. Had Snowden pulled this shit against the Russian government..he'd be in a ditch with a bullet lodged in his brain.

If he stayed in America he'd be in a burned out car in Los Angeles.

Listen to the clip

Even those who wrote the Patriot Act say that obama has taken it far beyond its original intent, meaning and power. The mistake in the Patriot Act was thinking that the government could be trusted with this kind of power. The error was in not realizing that a democrat, communist leaning, power hungry president would misuse it for his own ends.

Excellent! We have nutters who are not shy about saying that they like it when Russia tells us to fuck off!

What patriots!

Hey wing-nut....

It's PATRIOTIC to blow the whistle on a corrupt government.

Snowden did that.

It can be. That might be the case if the government did anything corrupt. It seems that you dislike the law. We agree on that. The pathway we should choose is legislative in nature.

But is it ever patriotic to cheer when the leader of a nation that is generally hostile to America's interests tells us to get fucked? Is that ever patriotic?

Putin's been smacking O every since O stepped into the office five years ago. Yes, it is embarrassing that a cold war enemy is now whipping us at every turn.

Snowden said he targeted Booz Allen Hamilton in order to get into the NSA in order to steal secrets.

Don't sound like a conscientious objector to me.

Sounds to me like a scum-of-the-Earth dimocrap.

I could be wrong. But I so seldom am.

All you gotta do is look at him. He's a dimocrap.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. But I don't think so.

And if I'm right (most likely) the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will do everything they can to wallpaper over the fact that he really is a liberal scumbag whose only interest is in hurting the United States.

The fact that he's hurting the Stuttering Clusterfukk is just collateral damage

Snowden should not be jailed for being a whistleblower against wrong doing. That is ridiculous. The world is on his side and calling him a hero. Photos of him in the streets of Hong Kong and other places in Europe hail him as such. More people wishing him well than not. Probably 80 - 20 in his favor if there were an honest poll out there.

Still, Russian president Putin has no integrity, moral character, his own children despise him, his wife - terrified of him - grants divorce on his time table - he treated her like trash and never even allowed her to show her face because she wasn't good looking enough for his over inflated ego - if you are comparing Putin to our President it is no contest.

I'm not happy with Obama covering for the NGO's behind the global surveillance program they put USA in charge through NSA and Lucent Technologies - but we all know this plan didn't orginate with Obama. It was in place before he stepped into office. It is his administration rolling out the final plan here ( solution is probably the word on minds of elitists like Soros who have planned our demise ) but Obama could turn around and say, I've changed my mind. I think I'll tell the american people what is going on here and take back this power and put it in the hands of the American people.

He could blow the lid off of it and the elitists would not dare touch him because they know it would end up at their own front door. If I were Obama I'd do something radical and turn the tables on all of them. Kissinger has promised him the seat for leading NWO but how is that possible when the Russians and Chinese never had any intention of taking a seat at that table? (even the head seat China has been offered by Kissinger ) They don't want a seat. They want it all and in order to have that they will have to take America out of the equation.

The Pentagon has the idea that if they allow China to be the leaders of the New World Order the world will get on board. They are deathly afraid of that 200 million man army China has - had they read the bible instead of banning it - from their military - they'd know better. Too bad the Pentagon replaced all top level people with atheists. The blind leading the blind into a ditch. In a nutshell.

-Jeri

If the Snowden thing had happened when Reagan and Gorby were in charge, it would have been over very quickly and Snowden would be in jail in the USA. No one in the world respects or trusts obama, so there can be no deals made.

I would say you were right..but not for the reason you think.

Gorbachev was a Democratic reformer and got along well with Reagan. Putin is an authoritarian strongman who hates Obama. For obvious reasons.

Snowden should not be jailed for being a whistleblower against wrong doing. That is ridiculous. The world is on his side and calling him a hero. Photos of him in the streets of Hong Kong and other places in Europe hail him as such. More people wishing him well than not. Probably 80 - 20 in his favor if there were an honest poll out there.

Still, Russian president Putin has no integrity, moral character, his own children despise him, his wife - terrified of him - grants divorce on his time table - he treated her like trash and never even allowed her to show her face because she wasn't good looking enough for his over inflated ego - if you are comparing Putin to our President it is no contest.

I'm not happy with Obama covering for the NGO's behind the global surveillance program they put USA in charge through NSA and Lucent Technologies - but we all know this plan didn't orginate with Obama. It was in place before he stepped into office. It is his administration rolling out the final plan here ( solution is probably the word on minds of elitists like Soros who have planned our demise ) but Obama could turn around and say, I've changed my mind. I think I'll tell the american people what is going on here and take back this power and put it in the hands of the American people.

He could blow the lid off of it and the elitists would not dare touch him because they know it would end up at their own front door. If I were Obama I'd do something radical and turn the tables on all of them. Kissinger has promised him the seat for leading NWO but how is that possible when the Russians and Chinese never had any intention of taking a seat at that table? (even the head seat China has been offered by Kissinger ) They don't want a seat. They want it all and in order to have that they will have to take America out of the equation.

The Pentagon has the idea that if they allow China to be the leaders of the New World Order the world will get on board. They are deathly afraid of that 200 million man army China has - had they read the bible instead of banning it - from their military - they'd know better. Too bad the Pentagon replaced all top level people with atheists. The blind leading the blind into a ditch. In a nutshell.

-Jeri

:cuckoo: NWO ??? come on Jeri, you have been reading too many Beck books. There is no group of evil NWO guys headed up by Kissinger who are trying to become kings of the world. Jeeeeeez, where do you guys get this crap? :cuckoo: :confused:

Really guys?

Russia over America?

What happened to "America, Love it or Leave it?"

Russia sucks for a reason. Had Snowden pulled this shit against the Russian government..he'd be in a ditch with a bullet lodged in his brain.

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

It isn't Russia over America. It's recognizing that under obama, America has become the bad guy. Putin warned obama over where the madness of totalitarinism leads when obama first took office.

Putin Warns US About Socialsm

Russian Prime Minister Vladamir Putin has said the US should take a lesson from the pages of Russian history and not exercise “excessive intervention in economic activity and blind faith in the state’s omnipotence”.

This speech was given in 2009. Putin had obama's number that early on.

obama is evil. His evil is being opposed by Russia and China. Those countries deserve the thanks of a grateful America that obama's wrongdoing is finally exposed.

I would say you were right..but not for the reason you think.

Gorbachev was a Democratic reformer and got along well with Reagan. Putin is an authoritarian strongman who hates Obama. For obvious reasons.

The only difference is that Reagan and Gorby liked, trusted, and respected each other. No world leader likes, trusts or respects obama----and that is truly a sad state of affairs.

Putin hates obama because he knows that he is a corrupt and incompetent leader. I dislike him for the same reasons.

Forum List

Back