Russia to USA: F You a-holes!

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

We understand your sympathies towards those who provide sensitive information to our enemies

No need to explain

The underlying anger is understandable. Our government should not be violating the privacy of it's citizens.

But we, as citizens, should be working to repeal the Patriot Act..and get rid of the Department of Homeland Security.

Getting rid of the Obama administration does nothing to stop this practice.

The Bush administration was involved in much of the same behavior.

Obama promised to stop this practice while he was campaigning. Now he's upset that the practice has been talked about openly. Again ?

It's not a "Russia over America" deal, my friend.

Snowden did the right thing - exposing Obama's corrupt regime.

He violated an oath, brother.

He did the same thing Manning did.

Obama violated his oath. Are you for prosecuting him?

The Patriot Act is the law of the land.

The Constitution allows the Congress to pass these laws. No oath was violated by the Obama administration.

If anything, the Obama administration has kept policy cohesive with the Bush administration by carrying on a program started in 2007.

Even if you guys get your wish..and the whole Obama administration is purged from government..they still, under the law, can do the same thing.

That's a problem in my mind.

He violated an oath, brother.

He did the same thing Manning did.

The Constitution allows the Congress to pass these laws. No oath was violated by the Obama administration.

If anything, the Obama administration has kept policy cohesive with the Bush administration by carrying on a program started in 2007.

Even if you guys get your wish..and the whole Obama administration is purged from government..they still, under the law, can do the same thing.

and the fact that Obama flat out lied ? Does that bother you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We understand your sympathies towards those who provide sensitive information to our enemies

No need to explain

The underlying anger is understandable. Our government should not be violating the privacy of it's citizens.

But we, as citizens, should be working to repeal the Patriot Act..and get rid of the Department of Homeland Security.

Obama promised to stop this practice while he was campaigning. Now he's upset that the practice has been talked about openly. Again ?

When?

He promised to stop torture and close Gitmo.

He did issue an executive order to end both..one stuck.

And..on one hand you complain this guy is a "far left wing radical" and then complain when he's not.

Sheesh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAQlsS9diBs]Obama in 2007: No more spying on citizens who are not suspected of a crime - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pretty angry the government has these powers.

You?

When?

And..on one hand you complain this guy is a "far left wing radical" and then complain when he's not.

Sheesh.

Listen to the clip

When?

Sheesh.

waterboarding (not torture) allowed obama to get OBL. Gitmo is still open. Russia is led by a man, the USA is led by a pussy boy.

I cannot understand why you guys continue to support this incompetent clown, why can't you just admit that you made a mistake?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAQlsS9diBs]Obama in 2007: No more spying on citizens who are not suspected of a crime - YouTube[/ame]

You?

hell yes---and angrier that our President promised to do away with this practice. Now he wants to convict a man who revealed that this practice was still occurring.

When?

Sheesh.

Listen to the clip

It would be more meaningful if it wasn't so edited.

In any case, I want the Patriot Act, gone. Done. Finished.

That doesn't happen unless, we, as citizens, lobby for that..and elect people that will make that so.

Is that what you are for?

When?

Sheesh.

waterboarding (not torture) allowed obama to get OBL. Gitmo is still open. Russia is led by a man, the USA is led by a pussy boy.

I cannot understand why you guys continue to support this incompetent clown, why can't you just admit that you made a mistake?

Are you really advocating that the US be led by a Putin wannabe?

What has Putin accomplished?

When?

Sheesh.

Just pointing out the difference between a leader with balls and a leader with none.

Putin's goal is to keep his country secure and strong. Obama's goal seems to be to destroy our economy and bring this country down ---- while he, like Nero, spends like there is no tomorrow and vacations in luxury.

You?

Dude. That's epitome of being a two-faced fink.

When?

Sheesh.

Listen to the clip

It would be more meaningful if it wasn't so edited.

In any case, I want the Patriot Act, gone. Done. Finished.

That doesn't happen unless, we, as citizens, lobby for that..and elect people that will make that so.

Is that what you are for?

the info gathering being done by the obama admin is in violation of the patriot act. the patriot act may have saved YOUR life. There is nothing wrong with the act as long as the administration in power complies with its limitations.

He put Obama in his place.

No he hasn't

As a military leader Putin has not accomplished anything

That "pussy" Obama has won two wars, chased and killed terrorists around the world, killed bin laden, hunted down international pirates

What has your "manly" Putin ever accomplished except to scowl?

Just pointing out the difference between a leader with balls and a leader with none.

Putin's goal is to keep his country secure and strong. Obama's goal seems to be to destroy our economy and bring this country down ---- while he, like Nero, spends like there is no tomorrow and vacations in luxury.

Again I challenge you to name any military accomplishments of Putin
Show a single thing he has done that shows balls

Obama is the leader of the free world...Putin struggles to maintain control over his own country

He put Obama in his place.

No he hasn't

As a military leader Putin has not accomplished anything

That "pussy" Obama has won two wars, chased and killed terrorists around the world, killed bin laden, hunted down international pirates

What has your "manly" Putin ever accomplished except to scowl?

He has kept his country out of stupid no-win wars. You think we won in Iraq and Afghanistan? :cuckoo: I guess you think we won in Viet Nam too, right?

when we finally leave those desert shitholes they will revert to the corrupt muslim leadership that they had under Saddam and the taliban. Thousands of american kids will have been killed and maimed for nothing.

Again I challenge you to name any military accomplishments of Putin
Show a single thing he has done that shows balls

Obama is the leader of the free world...Putin struggles to maintain control over his own country

where is the evidence that Putin is "struggling" ?

Forum List

Back