Russia: US attacking Syria again will have "grave consequences"

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Uh oh. It looks like the United States will have to think twice about bombing Syria again without fear of retaliation.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who hosted his Iranian and Syrian counterparts in Moscow, denounced the U.S. missile strikes on Syria as a "flagrant violation" of international law. Additional such actions would entail "grave consequences not only for regional but global security," Lavrov said.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said the meeting sent a "strong message" to Washington. Iran's Mohammad Javad Zarif emphasized that the participants agreed that unilateral actions by the U.S. were unacceptable.

Iran is on Russia's side, guaranteeing Assad's permanence in power and making USA's plans to dethrone him very risky.

Russia won't do shit.
They know the only way they could win is with nukes,which of course means they lose as well.

Uh oh. It looks like the United States will have to think twice about bombing Syria again without fear of retaliation.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who hosted his Iranian and Syrian counterparts in Moscow, denounced the U.S. missile strikes on Syria as a "flagrant violation" of international law. Additional such actions would entail "grave consequences not only for regional but global security," Lavrov said.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said the meeting sent a "strong message" to Washington. Iran's Mohammad Javad Zarif emphasized that the participants agreed that unilateral actions by the U.S. were unacceptable.

Iran is on Russia's side, guaranteeing Assad's permanence in power and making USA's plans to dethrone him very risky.

Russia, who annexed part of the Ukraine is telling others what proper international etiquette is? Putin is a dog turd, like drumpf.

Russia won't do shit.
They know the only way they could win is with nukes,which of course means they lose as well.
Lets have all republicans enlist to fight those russian chumps
Who do you think fought in the wars of the past? If this one turns into something we will be the ones that fight it also.
another war started by another mad man?? Don't you get it yet?? When will your leaders have some blood in the game???? they'll send you in a NY minute

We are going to let Russia tell us what we can and cannot do? We need to do what is necessary to stop the expansionist plans of Iran and Russia. It is time to put the pressure on Putin. Call or fold.

Russia won't do shit.
Who do you think fought in the wars of the past? If this one turns into something we will be the ones that fight it also.
If all dems left you alone on the battlefield you don't think you'd get your asses kicked?

We are going to let Russia tell us what we can and cannot do? We need to do what is necessary to stop the expansionist plans of Iran and Russia. It is time to put the pressure on Putin. Call or fold.
do we not have sanctions in place against them ?Will Trump continue TO NOT INCREASE them?

Russia won't do shit.
lots of guys in the military already are.....
Well now they can come home to all those ""good"" paying jobs trumpf has for them
whatever that has to do with what you said...

Russia won't do shit.
Well now they can come home to all those ""good"" paying jobs trumpf has for them
I don't even want repubs dying because of their ah leaders Remember the saying ,,,suppose your leaders gave a war and nobody came?

Russia won't do shit.

Dont expect too much from Special ED in the way of sense.
He's right up there DANIALPOS when it comes to sending a clear message.

Russia won't do shit.

Well I do believe I am special here we go ,,,, Just trying to figure what rat hole you emerged from You sound familar

Russia won't do shit.

yea i did not see how what he said related to what i was commenting on....

yea i did not see how what he said related to what i was commenting on....
You said a lot of repubs would enlist I said now with all trumps lol good paying jobs they won't have to

Forum List

Back