Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
interesting article

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto | The Top Information Post

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.

According to these minutes, released in the Kremlin today by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation (MNRE), Putin was so incensed over the Obama regimes refusal to discuss this grave matter that he refused for three hours to even meet with Kerry, who had traveled to Moscow on a scheduled diplomatic mission, but then relented so as to not cause an even greater rift between these two nations.

obama refuses to discuss ANYTHING. obama imagines he is emperor of the world, his word is law and must be obeyed.

Thanks Spoonman..

This is news to me... I guess MSNBC missed it..

You people sure are scared of science that feeds our planet. Imagine if no advancements happened over the past 200 years???

These seeds and other products are nuking the bee populations world wide.

If you keep having massive die offs of bees globally, well basically you can kiss the planet goodbye.

You should read the article Matthew and learn something before popping off with stupid rhetoric that we are simply scared of science. That's ludicrous.

Last edited:
What's unbelievable is the bill that protects Monsanto.

On 26 March, Obama quietly signed this “Monsanto Protection Act” into law thus ensuring the American people have no recourse against this bio-tech giant as they fall ill by the tens of millions, and many millions will surely end up dying in what this MRNE report calls the greatest agricultural apocalypse in human history as over 90% of feral (wild) bee population in the US has already died out, and up to 80% of domestic bees have died out too.

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto | The Top Information Post

You people sure are scared of science that feeds our planet. Imagine if no advancements happened over the past 200 years???

Obviously someone has to be astute enough to recognize the difference between a scientific achievement that benefits and one that destroys.

If you keep having massive die offs of bees globally, well basically you can kiss the planet goodbye.

You should read the article Matthew and learn something before popping off with stupid rhetoric that we are simply scared of science. That's ludicrous.

And Monsanto bought the leading bee research company so they could control the dialogue.

This corporate overreach is not to be taken lightly. The infamous DC revolving door effectively shuts out the interests of the public -- Obama's nomination of Michael Taylor being a prime and disgusting example.

More background info resources in this thread.

Last edited:
I am in favor of engineered crops, there' s areas that could make good use of a tougher strain of food crops, but, no, of course I am not in favor of it being made so aggressive that it kills cycle of life organisms etc...

In some respects this is like the DDT ban in reverse, Obama does need to put someone on this, if he hasn't already.

I am in favor of engineered crops, there' s areas that could make good use of a tougher strain of food crops, but, no, of course I am not in favor of it being made so aggressive that it kills cycle of life organisms etc...

In some respects this is like the DDT ban in reverse, Obama does need to put someone on this, if he hasn't already.

Obama did enough damage appointing Taylor and Beachy as Foxes in Chicken Coop. He needs to undo that bullshit first.

Off the topic -- Happy Birthday Trajan.... :thewave:

Last edited:

our planet wouldn't be polluted, you libs wouldn't have global warming to bitch about, we'd still be shooting single shot muskets and you gun grabbers could finally stfu. we wouldn't have the cotton gin so blacks would still be in chains. we wouldn't have abortions and people would still care about god. so basically your whole liberal platform would be shot to hell

our planet wouldn't be polluted, you libs wouldn't have global warming to bitch about, we'd still be shooting single shot muskets and you gun grabbers could finally stfu. we wouldn't have the cotton gin so blacks would still be in chains. we wouldn't have abortions and people would still care about god. so basically your whole liberal platform would be shot to hell

I am officially confused. Or maybe you are.

you expect too much from the leftard mouthpiece.

while I am not that much impressed by accusations of Monsanto in general I also do know that the big business tends to have the dead grip over the small ones so, even if the fear over seeds might ( I underline - might) be a bit exaggerated, the big kahunas have to be restrained just because monopolization of the market is BAD for the economy.

In all seriousness...where are the scientist on the bee epidemic??
They wail on about Global Warming while the REAL potential global issue is actually happening.

In all seriousness...where are the scientist on the bee epidemic??
They wail on about Global Warming while the REAL potential global issue is actually happening.

in all honesty we don't know.

science is like politics - all bought and paid off.

to find out the truth takes ton of digging by yourself - and that takes time for digging and then additional education to read the actual papers not the media take on anything.

but the changing of the natural cycle of the plant, so they do not have seeds - is evil, and that ONE should be the reason to prosecute monsanto

Forum List

Back