Russia will want revenge after losing the war, this may happen in 10 years – Ukraine's Defence Intellige

Originally posted by toomuchtime
When Gorbachev dismantled the USSR, the West was foolish enough to believe that this was the new Russia and it would be nothing like the USSR, but the eastern Europeans knew better and flocked to NATO to protect them from the "new" Russia.

That's the whole story, and the rest is just you making a fool of yourself over and over again with the same sad old lies.

In other words, post-soviet Russia was punished for a crime it didn't commit.

Post-soviet Russia was subjected to a military encirclement for the mere possibility that the country could commit an act of aggression against its european neighbors in the next 100 years.

Well, I say: let's give toomuchtime a taste of his own medicine:

There's a possibility toomuchtime will commit a crime in the next 20 years so the US government should preemptively put him in jail for 2 decades to prevent that possibility from materializing.

Let's see if toomuchtime will appreciate the kind of "justice" he advocates to foreign countries when it is applied to himself.

Condemning a citizen or a nation for a crime they didn't commit yet... This is an aberration of thought so absurd that no justice system in the history of mankind has ever conceived.

Last edited:
The super patriotic american clown toomuchtime should bear in mind that the aberration of thought he uses to justify the gratuitous, unprovoked military encirclement of post-soviet Russia works both ways.

Following his bizarre line of thought, there's a "possibility" that in the future post-nazi Germany will invade Russia and kill millions of her citizens again so Russia had and still has every right to keep russian soldiers stationed in eastern Europe to provide a vital buffer between herself and Western Europe.

It's funny how extravagant arguments suddenly lose all their appeal when others point them to your own ass.

Oops . A mistake which I have put right . Guess I was moving too quickly and forgot to check the result before moving on .Naughty Luiza .

Incidentally , I respect that you have given so much time to deal with that irritating fool of a man Boozey .
No problem - that is why I had placed the question towards you - could well be that you might have a different view or knowledge of things. After-all that is what discussions are supposed to be about.
As for those NATO stooges - no one can change their inherent obsessions towards Russia - which doesn't mean that they are free to go on with posting utter nonsense, and non-factual statements. - thanks.

The super patriotic american clown toomuchtime should bear in mind that the aberration of thought he uses to justify the gratuitous, unprovoked military encirclement of post-soviet Russia works both ways.

Following his bizarre line of thought, there's a "possibility" that in the future post-nazi Germany will invade Russia and kill millions of her citizens again so Russia had and still has every right to keep russian soldiers stationed in eastern Europe to provide a vital buffer between herself and Western Europe.

It's funny how extravagant arguments suddenly lose all their appeal when others point them to your own ass.
Why are you being so kind to such a Clown?
Can't we just track him down , take him to one of my places and torture him or her for some time before dismemberng it bit by bit , but being careful that he./she stays alive throughout .
Only a rough idea but I can flesh out details later .

Yup!!! the carnage of Ukrainian men continues at a full strength of intensity....horrible situation....thanks to NATO and the criminal Biden Administration!

Give up! surrender! seek PEACE!
The carnage of Ukraine is the fault of Putin and his war.

Of course, that was also true of the Nazi siege of the UK. The UK was thousands of miles away from the US and the Nazis posed no immediate threat to the US, so why not let the Brits and Nazis and Russians fight it all out among themselves without risking any American lives or any US tax dollars?

In other words, post-soviet Russia was punished for a crime it didn't commit.

Post-soviet Russia was subjected to a military encirclement for the mere possibility that the country could commit an act of aggression against its european neighbors in the next 100 years.

Well, I say: let's give toomuchtime a taste of his own medicine:

There's a possibility toomuchtime will commit a crime in the next 20 years so the US government should preemptively put him in jail for 2 decades to prevent that possibility from materializing.

Let's see if toomuchtime will appreciate the kind of "justice" he advocates to foreign countries when it is applied to himself.

Condemning a citizen or a nation for a crime they didn't commit yet... This is an aberration of thought so absurd that no justice system in the history of mankind has ever conceived.
Indeed, i could attack the old lady living next door, i could tell the Judge she was going to attack me, these people are totally bankrupt of argument.

Indeed, i could attack the old lady living next door, i could tell the Judge she was going to attack me, these people are totally bankrupt of argument.
It is not acceptable for Russia to invade Ukraine with the argument that at some time in the future Ukraine might be a thread to Russia.

It is not acceptable for Russia to invade Ukraine with the argument that at some time in the future Ukraine might be a thread to Russia.
Stop being so silly and gullible . Ukraine had 180 000 troops lined up on the eastern front just a few days after Moscow pre-empted their invasion . Russia took exception to over 200 artillery strikes per day rising to over 2000 before Feb 24 .
Just DYOR and stop parroting MSM nonsense which they have entrained you to believe .

Stop being so silly and gullible . Ukraine had 180 000 troops lined up on the eastern front just a few days after Moscow pre-empted their invasion . Russia took exception to over 200 artillery strikes per day rising to over 2000 before Feb 24 .
Just DYOR and stop parroting MSM nonsense which they have entrained you to believe .
You have been reading too much Russian propaganda. We have a free press in the United States. You do not have it in Russia.

skye, Kruska, and Luiza,

You learned how to write good English in Russia. You did not learn how to write like Americans. Many Americans think we have spent too much money helping Ukraine. Virtually no Americans want Russia to win this war.

It made itself a threat by having a coup supported by the US and it's vassals, waging war on ethnic Russians in Donbas and wanting to join Nato.

skye, Kruska, and Luiza,

You learned how to write good English in Russia. You did not learn how to write like Americans. Many Americans think we have spent too much money helping Ukraine. Virtually no Americans want Russia to win this war.
Don't know about the others but i think Kruska is German, what's your point?

You have been reading too much Russian propaganda. We have a free press in the United States. You do not have it in Russia.
I don't have anything in Russia i am English, and the press you have is like the press in my Country, it's not free it's owned by Oligarchs and Corporations, they are trying to close down any alternative news source.

I don't have anything in Russia i am English, and the press you have is like the press in my Country, it's not free it's owned by Oligarchs and Corporations, they are trying to close down any alternative news source.
There is enough news sources in the United States that that is not possible.

It made itself a threat by having a coup supported by the US and it's vassals, waging war on ethnic Russians in Donbas and wanting to join Nato.
None of that threatened the geographical integrity of Russia.

The only country that might conceivably plan to invade Russia is China. China needs Russian land to settle in and Russian women to marry, because there are many more unmarried men in China than unmarried women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back