Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

Of course there have always been legitimate reasons to meet with the Russians. The difference is that Trump's campaign secretly did it while Russia was hacking our elections to help Trump, and then his campaign members lied about it.
. You have proof of this hacking ?

I don't need proof. All 17 of our security agencies say they have proof. I figure they know more than you and me put together.
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking
. Did Obama and his corrupt team use the intelligence agencies to try and undermine the incoming administration ?? If he has done this, and has basically turned the U.S. intel agencies into internal spy agencies, and he did this so it would work to try to undermine the new President and his team, was this legal ??

Did Obama conseal Intelligence information that is to be leaked out by his surrogates in a drip, drip, drip Jullian Assange fashion in order to avenge Hillary ???? Did Obama corrupt the U.S. intelligence for a personal vendetta against the election results, and to get back at all whom he figured was critical of his style of politics, his corrupt dealings in the world, and is Hillary involved in this with him as well ???

Should Obama be brought in on charges along with Hillary for corrupting the intelligence agencies of the U.S. government in order to destroy the next administration whom was critical of his style of leadership, and wanted to correct the problems created by Obama's style of leadership, and his blunders in foriegn policy issues ? Now I think a real investigation should start, and they should immediately bring in Obama, Hillary, and all people involved in this situation for questioning. The investigation should start by finding out why the Democrats were so dammed sure that corrupt Hillary had the win in the bag, and who in the media was involved in helping her corruptly steal an election possibly ? This explains everything when looking at the bigger picture now maybe.

Don't be silly. He took steps so it wouldn't be easy for Trump to make evidence of his collusion with Russia to be hidden. Trump's people already tried to get the FBI to lie and say there was nothing to the Russian connection.

Of course there have always been legitimate reasons to meet with the Russians. The difference is that Trump's campaign secretly did it while Russia was hacking our elections to help Trump, and then his campaign members lied about it.

HAHAHA. You libs and your conspiracy theories. Poor babies still can't accept they lost the election. HAHA

You think all 17 of our security agencies fell for a conspiracy theory?
. In all 17 agencies were their spies who began working for Obama to try and undermine the incoming administration, and to set up a coup to oust the new President in which we now see that their are those for whom know more than they should when touting that this President would be impeached within two years ? Was the coup designed or set up to get the highly corrupt Democrats who are possibly illegally working together to take back the government in an illegal and highly corrupted way ?
Is this the type of stuff that got Morsi arrested in Egypt, and the brotherhood with him ?? Is Obama an infiltrating enemy of these United States ?? Did he use Hillary to keep his agenda intact until another surrogate could assume power in order to keep his agenda going for the next 20 or more years into the future ? It's time to identify exactly what the agenda is. What do the Democrats know, and when did they know it ?

You're nuts if you believe a conspiracy theory that is that convoluted.

One of the questions is whether any promises were made on policy issues. Was Russia being told that the sanctions would be lifted at a appropriate time? As to Obama, it would be a surprise if he was not on the list of visitors.
You don't have a clue as to what any of them talked about. Democrats OR Republicans. And speculation doesn't mean shit.

Or Obama was colluding with the Russians to hack the DNC and get dirt on Hillary. We all know how much the Obamas and Clintons hate each other. Clinton blackmailed Obama in order to keep Biden from running, Obama wanted to get her back, so he did it through the Russians. After all the Russians owed Obama a favor, after he became "more flexible" and allowed them to take Crimea.

Yep. That's nuts too.

Or Obama was colluding with the Russians to hack the DNC and get dirt on Hillary. We all know how much the Obamas and Clintons hate each other. Clinton blackmailed Obama in order to keep Biden from running, Obama wanted to get her back, so he did it through the Russians. After all the Russians owed Obama a favor, after he became "more flexible" and allowed them to take Crimea.
. I know now that a huge investigation should start, but it would be directed at the former adminstration, and all the underhanded shady dealings that have taken place. It should include Fast and furious, Benghazi, Hillary's run for president, the private server, Jarret meeting with Bill on the tarmac, Jarret moving in with the Obama's, the Muslim brotherhood, the Iran deal, Gitmo, Bergdal, and on and on and on. The connections to it all should form the pattern in which ties it all together.
20d3802dc9eacc277ba406758b4e004e.jpg

WOW! 22 visits from the Russian Ambassador!

And NONE of these meetings were hidden or denied or lied about and ALL OF THEM out in the open!!!!!!

While ALL of the Trump campaigner's meetings were lied about, and done in secret....
No they weren't.
Huh? What do you mean?

If Pres Trump told us all MULTIPLE times that he and his campaign have NEVER met with the Russians, all meetings he and his team has had with the Russians were lied about, because there is suppose to be NONE.

I don't need proof. All 17 of our security agencies say they have proof. I figure they know more than you and me put together.
. Did Obama and his corrupt team use the intelligence agencies to try and undermine the incoming administration ?? If he has done this, and has basically turned the U.S. intel agencies into internal spy agencies, and he did this so it would work to try to undermine the new President and his team, was this legal ??

Did Obama conseal Intelligence information that is to be leaked out by his surrogates in a drip, drip, drip Jullian Assange fashion in order to avenge Hillary ???? Did Obama corrupt the U.S. intelligence for a personal vendetta against the election results, and to get back at all whom he figured was critical of his style of politics, his corrupt dealings in the world, and is Hillary involved in this with him as well ???

Should Obama be brought in on charges along with Hillary for corrupting the intelligence agencies of the U.S. government in order to destroy the next administration whom was critical of his style of leadership, and wanted to correct the problems created by Obama's style of leadership, and his blunders in foriegn policy issues ? Now I think a real investigation should start, and they should immediately bring in Obama, Hillary, and all people involved in this situation for questioning. The investigation should start by finding out why the Democrats were so dammed sure that corrupt Hillary had the win in the bag, and who in the media was involved in helping her corruptly steal an election possibly ? This explains everything when looking at the bigger picture now maybe.

Don't be silly. He took steps so it wouldn't be easy for Trump to make evidence of his collusion with Russia to be hidden. Trump's people already tried to get the FBI to lie and say there was nothing to the Russian connection.
Even your Obama said there is no there there...just you ignorant plantation dwellers are left holding onto that fake news.....

Yep. That's nuts too.

Is it? It's more plausible than your story.

Ambassadors meet with leaders. The leaders don't lie about it under oath.

He didn't lie, douche bag. He simply had a different interpretation of the question than the one you're now trying to push. Even Al Franken had a different interpretation than yours when he asked it. It was only after the Dims decided they could use it to embarass the President that the meaning of the quetion changed.

These intelligence officials admit they don't have any evidence

And NONE of these meetings were hidden or denied or lied about and ALL OF THEM out in the open!!!!!!

While ALL of the Trump campaigner's meetings were lied about, and done in secret....

So where are the transcripts of the meetings? Oh, there are none? Then they were "secret," weren't they?

weakest defense you could imagine ... Dems did it so Sessions can do it;

(translation) Sessions is as no fucking better than Clinton ..

DERP DERP DERP

stupid shit Russian Wingers just dont get it.

That part is irrelevant. Bugging Trump's headquarters is a clear violation of the Constitution and blatantly corrupt.

No they weren't.
Huh? What do you mean?

If Pres Trump told us all MULTIPLE times that he and his campaign have NEVER met with the Russians, all meetings he and his team has had with the Russians were lied about, because there is suppose to be NONE.

Even if he did lie, the meetings were utterly benign. It's like lying to your wife when she asks you if she looks fat.

That part is irrelevant. Bugging Trump's headquarters is a clear violation of the Constitution and blatantly corrupt.

can I be the first today to tell you you're a fucking idiot, or did someone beat me to it ?

HAHAHA. You libs and your conspiracy theories. Poor babies still can't accept they lost the election. HAHA

You think all 17 of our security agencies fell for a conspiracy theory?
. In all 17 agencies were their spies who began working for Obama to try and undermine the incoming administration, and to set up a coup to oust the new President in which we now see that their are those for whom know more than they should when touting that this President would be impeached within two years ? Was the coup designed or set up to get the highly corrupt Democrats who are possibly illegally working together to take back the government in an illegal and highly corrupted way ?
Is this the type of stuff that got Morsi arrested in Egypt, and the brotherhood with him ?? Is Obama an infiltrating enemy of these United States ?? Did he use Hillary to keep his agenda intact until another surrogate could assume power in order to keep his agenda going for the next 20 or more years into the future ? It's time to identify exactly what the agenda is. What do the Democrats know, and when did they know it ?

You're nuts if you believe a conspiracy theory that is that convoluted.
It's far more plausible than the shit you and your ilk are trying to push.

can I be the first today to tell you you're a fucking idiot, or did someone beat me to it ?

So you're saying that it's perfectly OK for the President to bug the headquarters of the opposition candidate? And you're calling me an "idiot?"

Last edited:

No they weren't.
Huh? What do you mean?

Even if he did lie, the meetings were utterly benign. It's like lying to your wife when she asks you if she looks fat.

how the fuck do you know? Sessions himself said "I dont recall"

but you know? . get the fuck outta here

No they weren't.
Huh? What do you mean?

how the fuck do you know? Sessions himself said "I dont recall"

but you know? . get the fuck outta here
We know the meetings were benign because there were dozens of witnesses to the first one, which was little more than a handshake, and the second one took place in front of two military officers. Do you actually believe that Sessions would conspire to hack the election in front of two officers serving in the U.S. military?

On the other hand, we don't have a clue what Obama discussed during his 22 meetings with the ambassador, do we?

Forum List

Back