Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

This is getting to be hilarious. These douche bags are going to wish they never opened this can of worms. When are they going to start calling Obama a traitor?

OMG! A Russian ambassador visiting the WH!! Amazing...I wonder if the Canadian ambassador visited the WH. Then the Chinese. Then the Japanese. Then the Australian.

What do you do for an encore? Post that foreign heads of state visited the WH during Obama's tenure? Unbelievable. Call the FBI!
. The same for the Republicans, but you don't see it that way do you ?

This is getting to be hilarious. These douche bags are going to wish they never opened this can of worms. When are they going to start calling Obama a traitor?

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014, May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

Your knees must be buckling under this, and the Reich wing paranoia is starting to show, and it should be about right now.

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inter circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

And it's been one lie after another ever since. Flynn first.
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the biggest liar of all is Donald Trump. Who continually denied the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies. Even at one point stating: "I know people, who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week." Of course, he never did. With his son-in--law continually in phone contact with Russian intelligence agents, he also knew during that one debate that it wasn't some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed that was doing the hacking of DNC databases also.

When people are continually lying it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

And I'll leave you with two quotes:

Trump: "Russia if that's you, could you get Clinton's 30'K emails, you would be strongly rewarded by the media."

OBAMA: "I want this investigation of the Russian hacking done BEFORE I leave office--LOL And you can be assured that Obama didn't turn it over to FBI director James Comey upon leaving office. As he is also under investigation by the DOJ for his interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

This is going to be very entertaining for quite some time to come.

These leaks are methodical, planned and well timed. Every time one of them lies, a leak shows up outing for them for their lies. YOU'VE BEEN OUTFOXED BY BARACK OBAMA. He has cast a wide net and before it's all done, he's going to get them all.

I imagine when Democrats take over in 2018, he'll release the Kracken.
. Obama will be going to jail... Hillary along with all the cronies to, because the American people are innocent, and they will have the last word in all of this. Get ready, because the Americans are going to be viligent about jail time for everyone of the crooks. Obama couldn't frame the American people, and they will be left smokin mad about how the corrupt were hating on their candidate like they were. If the Dems think they were clean, then they aren't to smart, because those who are clean will be the last ones standing, and justice will prevail.

Ha.Ha--sweet baby Jesus that's laughable.

Keep fishing.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

OMG! A Russian ambassador visiting the WH!! Amazing...I wonder if the Canadian ambassador visited the WH. Then the Chinese. Then the Japanese. Then the Australian.

What do you do for an encore? Post that foreign heads of state visited the WH during Obama's tenure? Unbelievable. Call the FBI!
What was the Russian Ambassador doing in Clev during repub convention AND why hasn't the protector of our country called for investigations into russian involvement in our election process?

Obama has already got the investigation, that's the point. He ordered it done BEFORE he left office. And he wasn't going to give it to FBI director James Comey because he is also under investigation for his interference into this election.

These leaks are methodical, planned and well timed. Every time one of them lies another leak comes out proving them lying. I imagine Obama will release the Kracken in 2018 when Democrats take over.

th

Trump and company have been outFOXed by Barack Obama. It's hilarious.

Sergey Kislyak appeared in the White House visitor logs dozens of times when Barack Obama was in office.

The visitor logs, which Obama made public in 2009 in a push for transparency, show that the long-time Russian ambassador to the United States visited the White House at least 22 times between 2009 and 2016.

Kislyak appeared in the logs as recently as September 2016 when he had a meeting scheduled with one of Obama’s senior advisers, John Holdren, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The other visitors listed at the meeting are Marina W. Gross, Alexander Ermolaev, Alexey Lopatin, Vyacheslav Balakirev and Sergey Sarazhinskiy. Though the appointment was scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm, it does not include an end time.

Kislyak was also listed on the logs in July 2016, March 2016, January 2016, August 2015, April 2014, February 2014, May 2013, February 2013, November 2012, December 2011, July 2011, December 2010, October 2010, May 2010, April 2010, February 2010, March 2010, December 2009 and September 2009.

Your knees must be buckling under this, and the Reich wing paranoia is starting to show, and it should be about right now.

We know it's been one lie after another coming out of the Trump circle. 5 times the inter circle has denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season. THAT WAS A LIE.

Sessions second: Sessions actually filled out a form before the confirmation meeting and checked a box that stated he had no contact with any Russians, which is why he is refusing to go back and testify under oath.

We know that not only did they have meetings with the Russian ambassador, but they were also on the phone with Russian intelligence officials and those phone calls were numerous, (especially via Trumps son-in-law) during the same time that the Russians were hacking into DNC databases.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the biggest liar of all is Donald Trump. Who continually denied the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies. Even at one point stating: "I know people, who know more than they do, and I'll get back to you next week." Of course, he never did. With his son-in--law continually in phone contact with Russian intelligence agents, he also knew during that one debate that it wasn't some 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed that was doing the hacking of DNC databases also.

When people are continually lying it's usually because they're trying to hide something.

Trump: "Russia if that's you, could you get Clinton's 30'K emails, you would be strongly rewarded by the media."

OBAMA: "I want this investigation of the Russian hacking done BEFORE I leave office--LOL And you can be assured that Obama didn't turn it over to FBI director James Comey upon leaving office. As he is also under investigation by the DOJ for his interference into this election.

These leaks are methodical, planned and well timed. Every time one of them lies, a leak shows up outing for them for their lies. YOU'VE BEEN OUTFOXED BY BARACK OBAMA. He has cast a wide net and before it's all done, he's going to get them all.

. Obama will be going to jail... Hillary along with all the cronies to, because the American people are innocent, and they will have the last word in all of this. Get ready, because the Americans are going to be viligent about jail time for everyone of the crooks. Obama couldn't frame the American people, and they will be left smokin mad about how the corrupt were hating on their candidate like they were. If the Dems think they were clean, then they aren't to smart, because those who are clean will be the last ones standing, and justice will prevail.

Beagle you're cracking me up Glad I didn't have a scotch in my hand Repubs have clean hands ??? Oh my God that is a winner ,,,,you win I give up can't beat that bs

I would be worried if the White House suddenly told the senate they never had any visits from the Russian Ambassador despite all the evidence to the contrary.

What was the Russian Ambassador doing in Clev during repub convention AND why hasn't the protector of our country called for investigations into russian involvement in our election process?

Even if the russians were involved in our election process, it couldn't be any worse than that demorat hungarian jew soros with his billions being involved in our politics.

[The same for the Republicans, but you don't see it that way do you ?

Yeah, I do...
. No you don't.

Yeah I do. What I do find interesting is that when it comes to the Russian ambassador The Orange Buffoon's acolytes have no memory of meeting him etc. Do you have evidence of the same with regard to the Obama admin?
. Without content of the meetings that were not illegal in the context in which they exist, then you have nothing but accusations and projection. The same as when the repubs caught Obama on the open mic, but didnot know the content of his flexibility comment.

Even if the russians were involved in our election process, it couldn't be any worse than that demorat hungarian jew soros with his billions being involved in our politics.
. And election/campaigns.

I would be worried if the White House suddenly told the senate they never had any visits from the Russian Ambassador despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Think it's time for the deal maker trump to make a deal Step down and we won't show his connections to Russia

WOW! 22 visits from the Russian Ambassador!

And NONE of these meetings were hidden or denied or lied about and ALL OF THEM out in the open!!!!!!

While ALL of the Trump campaigner's meetings were lied about, and done in secret....
No they weren't.
Huh? What do you mean?

If Pres Trump told us all MULTIPLE times that he and his campaign have NEVER met with the Russians, all meetings he and his team has had with the Russians were lied about, because there is suppose to be NONE.
Again, the question was whether there were any meetings about the 2016 election. They said "no". If the Democrats have evidence otherwise they should produce it instead of just accusing them of lying. Dems have been doing this since Trump won the election. Accuse, accuse, accuse, but produce no proof or evidence. It's all done to make you think Trump is corrupt. You're supposed to conclude where there's smoke, there's fire, and there isn't even any smoke. You're just told there is.

BENGHAZI----BENGHAZI---BENGHAZI

Yeah I do. What I do find interesting is that when it comes to the Russian ambassador The Orange Buffoon's acolytes have no memory of meeting him etc. Do you have evidence of the same with regard to the Obama admin?

the only explanation is that Sergey Kislyak used his jedi mind control over the Trump folks.

Beagle you're cracking me up Glad I didn't have a scotch in my hand Repubs have clean hands ??? Oh my God that is a winner ,,,,you win I give up can't beat that bs
. I said the American people have clean hands, and they will fill the vaccum quickly, and bring justice back to where justice belongs.

[The same for the Republicans, but you don't see it that way do you ?

Yeah, I do...
. No you don't.

The Reich wingers are grasping at thin air. Every President is going to meet with foreign adversary's, every Secretary of State is going to meet with foreign adversary's. They're in panic mode right now, just trying to deflect.

And it's because of this:

And of course this:

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

one is true the other fine repub bs

Think it's time for the deal maker trump to make a deal Step down and we won't show his connections to Russia

I think Trump plans to switch places with Arnold Scharzenegger. Arnold had better ratings as a government executive, and Donald had better ratings on Celebrity Apprentice.

. I said the American people have clean hands, and they will fill the vaccum quickly, and bring justice back to where justice belongs.

no slight intended and I'm not the spelling nazi but just for your future writings vacuum is spelled with 2 U's Believe me I'm far from perfect too

Forum List

Back