Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

And Trump knew since March and did nothing

Bounties were paid...which means US soldiers were killed by Trump's buddy
^
Fake news.

Reasons:
1)Article is primarily sourced from unverifiable anonymous authority.

2) The article contains demonstrably false statements.
Right I mean Russia has our best interests in mind. It’s amazing how you find yourself defending Russia lol. Putin isn’t so bad! Of course not!
You're such an idiot that you think I'm defending Russia. :lol:

I'm merely pointing out that the NYT is a fake news organization, dumbass. They are not a credible source.
Well I mean basically it’s the same logic you assclowns use when we blame Trump for the spread in the US. It means we love China apparently.

Okay no one pretends Putin and Trump are buddies. Trump is a useful idiot to Putin. Putin makes him his bitch. Remember when Trump said in front of Putin that America needs to do better? Yeah Trump his bitch. Putin knows how to manipulate him.
Tell that to the dead Russians who got smoked in the Syrian desert.............Tell that to the Hildabeast and slick Willy who were part of deals with Russia for our Uranium...........and the Ruskies paid them to speak there........LOL

You TDS clowns are a bunch of Pravda agents for the KGB..........LOL

Ah yes you’re so fond of whataboutisms. How can one forget? Rather than being an adult and acknowledge Trump being a complete pussy, you deflect to unrelated shit. It’s all you have.

I served during the cold war............we gave weapons to people to kill Russians LOL

This article is unconfirmed by the New York Compost .......with so called insider information........which would have to be Pentagon or intel guys...........which I'd about guarantee you is CLASSIFIED..........but you don't care about that do you.

BTW.........my favorite bumper sticker while serving back then.......was..........RUSSIA SUCKS.....

Spread your Pravda to your brainwashed idiots from the DNC

Right I got it. You’re too much of a pussy to criticize Trump hence all this irrelevant non sense.

Okay no one pretends Putin and Trump are buddies. Trump is a useful idiot to Putin. Putin makes him his bitch. Remember when Trump said in front of Putin that America needs to do better? Yeah Trump his bitch. Putin knows how to manipulate him.
Tell that to the dead Russians who got smoked in the Syrian desert.............Tell that to the Hildabeast and slick Willy who were part of deals with Russia for our Uranium...........and the Ruskies paid them to speak there........LOL

Ah yes you’re so fond of whataboutisms. How can one forget? Rather than being an adult and acknowledge Trump being a complete pussy, you deflect to unrelated shit. It’s all you have.

I served during the cold war............we gave weapons to people to kill Russians LOL

This article is unconfirmed by the New York Compost .......with so called insider information........which would have to be Pentagon or intel guys...........which I'd about guarantee you is CLASSIFIED..........but you don't care about that do you.

BTW.........my favorite bumper sticker while serving back then.......was..........RUSSIA SUCKS.....

Right I got it. You’re too much of a pussy to criticize Trump hence all this irrelevant non sense.

LOL

You post BS and demand we agree with you...........stop taking the drugs you clown

LOL

You post BS and demand we agree with you...........stop taking the drugs you clown

Trust me you have doubled down on being a pussy. I get it man. I get it.

LOL

Whatever bro...........you are spam artist pushing another BS pravda narrative..........might work on brain washed clowns...........that dog doesn't hunt here ...............

I remember the time when we were doing plane guard offVLAD.......3 Russian destroyers went by us shadowing us........the Ruskie brought out a bottle of Vodka....drank it and we flipped him off and we were all laughing about it.......both sides........

because we knew it was just War games and BS............

This happening probably before you were born..........You are a stain on this country with your Pravda.

LOL

Whatever bro...........you are spam artist pushing another BS pravda narrative..........might work on brain washed clowns...........that dog doesn't hunt here ...............

I remember the time when we were doing plane guard offVLAD.......3 Russian destroyers went by us shadowing us........the Ruskie brought out a bottle of Vodka....drank it and we flipped him off and we were all laughing about it.......both sides........

This happening probably before you were born..........You are a stain on this country with your Pravda.

I remember a time when a president didn’t say in regards to Russia that America had to do better in front of Putin. I mean Bush was stupid, but the level of retardation of Trump is just inconceivable.

I’m sure you wish it was Obama who said that instead. I bet it just irks you he didn’t!

LOL

I remember a time when a president didn’t say in regards to Russia that America had to do better in front of Putin. I mean Bush was stupid, but the level of retardation of Trump is just inconceivable.

I’m sure you wish it was Obama who said that instead. I bet it just irks you he didn’t!

As you ignore the politicians that have been Putin's bitches for decades..........You really think they paid Billy boy all that money because they liked his speeches.........LMAO

Oh.....and Russia gave to the Clinton Crime Foundation for Charity......COOL STORY BRO...LOL

How many Russians did Obama kill in Syria.......while drawing crayon red lines there.....LMAO

LOL

As you ignore the politicians that have been Putin's bitches for decades..........You really think they paid Billy boy all that money because they liked his speeches.........LMAO

Oh.....and Russia gave to the Clinton Crime Foundation for Charity......COOL STORY BRO...LOL

How many Russians did Obama kill in Syria.......while drawing crayon red lines there.....LMAO

Oh I get it Trump is a special bitch. He is the favorite bitch in the line of Putin’s bitches. Trump is so loyal like that.

LOL

Oh I get it Trump is a special bitch. He is the favorite bitch in the line of Putin’s bitches. Trump is so loyal like that.

Change your anti deodorant troll........your desperation is starting to smell.

LOL

Change your anti deodorant troll........your desperation is starting to smell.

I’ll tell you who is desperate: Trump. Desperate for Putin’s approval!

Meme-Putin-IfIWanted2InfluenceUSPolitics.jpg

he hugs the flag as he knows putin is killing american troops.....a coward never changes
You cretins are that fucking impossibly stupid, CNN still lying its lips off about Trump/Russia after being proven as having cooked it all up with Obama and Brennan, and you sub-moronic imbeciles are still buying every last drop of it..... A bowl of jello is smarter then you!

I heard this on Fox this am.(and you know how they love tramp)

He will lie, a commander and chief, NOT.

Last edited:

he hugs the flag as he knows putin is killing american troops.....a coward never changes
America was formed to stop this type of political cloak and dagger propaganda claptrap. We have taken it to new heights. We do not deserve this nation bestowed to us. The new one will not be to your liking even more so then the old one.

Uninformed sources told CNN that Russians colluded with Trump. Wait, you heard this before?

“Russiagate has successfully duped liberals to transmute their justified opposition to Trump into militarism vs Russia. This latest Afghanistan story is thinly sourced & doesn’t make sense: does the Taliban need an incentive to kill Americans? They’ve been fighting for 19 years.” Aaron Maté

They've been fighting for 42 years, actually.

Putin funding the Taliban actually does make sense. It's payback for Reagan funding their forebears, the Muhajadeen.

The question no one is answering is WHY are we still in Afghanistan? I guess because Trump doesn't want to be called a "loser" and leave on his own terms or kick the can down the road and let the next guy worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back