Russian Military is inept

Where are you getting 300 million?

BBC broadcast.....never did vet the number though ... getting lazy

The U.S. and its European allies buy about $700 million worth of oil every day from Russia. The U.S. alone imports about 670,000 barrels of crude oil and petroleum products each day from Russia, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

so at 100 bucks a barell its more like 70 million a day for us.

JO

Wrong again
Biden proved how effective he is as a leader by coordinating behind the scenes with our allies and coming up with backup plans to survive without Russia’s oil.

Putin counted on the EU not supporting sanctions and keeping his economy functioning.

Biden proved him wrong
That's right.
Clearly Putin did not anticipate such a unified and strong response from the West.

He managed to undo his own work on weakening NATO alliances in about 24 hours.

That makes sense for world-wide purchases from Russia, not US purchases.

The U.S. and its European allies buy about $700 million worth of oil every day from Russia. The U.S. alone imports about 670,000 barrels of crude oil and petroleum products each day from Russia, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...i22i29i30.12440j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...i22i29i30.12440j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Yes, but don't be mesmerized by the large numbers. It's not as if that is all profit.

Putin is living on the margins, financing his war machine. Imagine Florida and Illinois teaming up to build Putin's war machine and invading the largest country in Europe in the face of crippling global sanctions.

Yes, but don't be mesmerized by the large numbers. It's not as if that is all profit.

Putin is living on the margins, financing his war machine. Imagine Florida and Illinois teaming up to build Putin's war machine and invading the largest country in Europe in the face of crippling global sanctions.

Oh he has to be bleeding in loss at this point.... The big danger to him is the other Oligarchs...so far they have let him drive but that doesn't mean he's invincible over there and sometimes he loses in court. And I hear he just lost a general who was very popular...Killed in action last night.

I wish to hell Zelensky made at least a temporary agreement and then went through the European and Russian courts....yes believe or not he could have gone through the Russian court systems also. Putin does have enemies that he just can't make go poof over there...there are some. This carnage....it is inexcusable! Never should have happened.... I don't care if Zelensky had to give the general a blow job...he should have done it!

I went with the Doctors without borders charity....sent them a pretty tidy sum for the Ukrainian refugees... it was you that suggest it yes? I think....

JO

No no no. Just ask several of the trolls on this board, they are convinced that Putin meant to slaughter most of his troops, destroy massive amounts of assets and purposely went into several cites so he could 'tactically' retreat.

They swear.
/sarcasm

That's right.
Clearly Putin did not anticipate such a unified and strong response from the West.

He managed to undo his own work on weakening NATO alliances in about 24 hours.

Putin counted on a NATO that wouldn’t be United and be afraid to get involved.
Even worse, he is looking at Finland and Sweden joining NATO

No no no. Just ask several of the trolls on this board, they are convinced that Putin meant to slaughter most of his troops, destroy massive amounts of assets and purposely went into several cites so he could 'tactically' retreat.

They swear.
/sarcasm
They say the troops that were killed were not their “good” troops

rightwinger
Biden built a global coalition to fight off Putin

You have a weird definition of "global" since it doesn't include China, India, Latin America and Africa.

In what should have been a cakewalk in the Ukraine has been a disaster as Russian forces are bumbling and stumbling
Poor training, top heavy leadership and lack of logistics planning are killing them.

News reports, tweets, videos, and emails from the battlefields show Russia’s armored vehicles abandoned for lack of fuel, its soldiers foraging for food, its transport planes shot out of the sky, its various military elements—tanks, infantry, aircraft—unable to coordinate their aims.

the Russian army isn’t cut out for lightning strikes. Troops are trained in rote set pieces, with no time devoted to improvising if things don’t go as planned. One reason for this is that junior officers are not allowed to take initiative.
The Keystone Kops of the Military.

Russia is not that popular in the world

Blame Putin as their economy dries up
If someone walks up to me and says "I'm from Russia."....I walk away. Pootin has turned his fellow countrymen into pariahs in the world. The atrocities that the Russian army is committing in Ukraine are being played hourly on televisions in the world...if not in Russia.

Forum List

Back