Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

By the way, I also never invaded a sovereign country because that country didn't do what I wanted them to do...

However, you are cheerleading people who did just that -- but what were you saying about children and animals, dick sucker?
There you go again, You people fail all the time. just like all the other issues, you bring up myths = like '''chearleading people'' that invade other countries. Big fail there for you

You need to gird your loins and realize that your dem graft machine was gone as of today. The "big man", Pelosi, Kerry, and other dems and their families will have to sell their waning influence someplace else.

The fact of the matter is the Ukraine stands zero chance against Putin so the quicker the Ukraine is brought under control the more lives will be spared. It's really as simple as that.....or do you want to see the useless bloodshed that years of asymmetrical warfare will bring from the comfort of your easy chair? That's what it looks like to me.

I already heard that the corrupt president of the Ukraine has barred the exit of all men,18-65, from the country so what that tells me is that they really don't want to fight their Russian cousins.

. . . . . unless???

America decides to covertly deploy it's Jewish Space Lasers to tip the balance. . . :ack-1:

iu

. . . . . unless???

America decides to covertly deploy it's Jewish Space Lasers to tip the balance. . . :ack-1:
Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk appealed to the International Red Cross, urging the organization to help return the bodies of the #Russian occupants to their homeland.

Left-wing News site. . .
IVAN YOU ARE LYING, AS USUAL

Russian Disinformation Distorted Reality in Ukraine. Americans Should Take Note.

Putin’s propaganda portrayed Ukraine as a fascist state filled with anti-Semites. Despite Ukrainians’ election of a Jewish president,

a video of the interrogation of another captured soldier.

The #EU has imposed a complete ban on the supply and leasing of aircraft and helicopters to #Russia, as well as their insurance and maintenance. The ban also applies to old contracts. The #Russian Federation may lose half of its aircraft fleet.

IVAN YOU ARE LYING, AS USUAL

Russian Disinformation Distorted Reality in Ukraine. Americans Should Take Note.

Putin’s propaganda portrayed Ukraine as a fascist state filled with anti-Semites. Despite Ukrainians’ election of a Jewish president,

Bias Rating: LEFT
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY

Sorry pal. . . . . You have been triggered.

Max is highly regarded. You? You are an anonymous nobody.

. . . and? It would seem? Easily triggered too! :auiqs.jpg:

iu

And Russia is arresting them---some of them will never return.
NOT SURE, for hoe long cnan pootler run this bizarre show ?

Ukrainians fight like hell. Russians are well-equipped, but demotivated and often inexperienced. Stop talking doom-and-gloom! It’s not over, far from it!

Forum List

Back