Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry is apparently launching a hotline for the mothers of Russian soldiers captured or killed in #Ukraine.

There you go again, You people fail all the time. just like all the other issues, you bring up myths = like '''chearleading people'' that invade other countries. Big fail there for you
Deflection noted bro....

Meanwhile....

Here is the bullshit "you people" or as I call them, conservative cucks ...this is the shit yall post...

FMN0BeKXMAMLmW2.jpg

And not a single one of you dic suckers will denounce it because you can't....you are too intellectually dishonest to do so...so fuck what you talking about...

Deflection noted bro....

Meanwhile....

Here is the bullshit "you people" or as I call them, conservative cucks ...this is the shit yall post...

View attachment 607197

And not a single one of you dic suckers will denounce it because you can't....you are too intellectually dishonest to do so...so fuck what you talking about...
You make no sense . You said we are cheering for Russia or something. You obviously post crap

There you go again, You people fail all the time. just like all the other issues, you bring up myths = like '''chearleading people'' that invade other countries. Big fail there for you
And this...

The bullshit you cucks say....

FMfOQ_7WYAQOXI3.jpg

And you can try to memory-hole this all you want.....the fact remains, you reactionary right-wing morons are full of shit

You make no sense . You said we are cheering for Russia or something. You obviously post crap
Yes, you are cheering for Russia...that is exactly what I am saying......

When Saddam invaded Kuwait; if he was a white fascist authoritarian -- and the president was a Democrat -- dic suckers like you would be gushing about how savvy and genius his invasion was....

Yall are clowns

When Saddam invaded Kuwait; if he was a white fascist authoritarian -- and the president was a Democrat -- dic suckers like you would be gushing about how savvy and genius his invasion was....

Yall are clowns
no, we are not cheering for Russia. Saddam was an idiot. But it's not wrong to praise an enemies smart tactics like:
9-11 was a tremendous, smart, inventive, awesome, attack
Pearl Harbor was a phenomenal raid
the German battle in France was phenomenal--he beat 2 great armies- ''fast''
etc

Biff_Poindexter ''

Yall are clowns
Saddam = '''white fascist'' !!?? You ARE out of your mind. your racism and hate has really messed up your brain

Biff_Poindexter You are full of shit and insane. You jibber jabber a lot
I see you can't refute a single thing I said huh...

You know its bad when Newsmaxx has to call out your fellow Trump sycophant, Tuckems...

Yes, dic suckers like you praise Putin and praise Russia....now that the world is seeing more and more acts of courage and bravery by Ukrainians....morons like Tucker are trying to pretend they weren't sucking off Putin less than 24 hrs ago...

Like I said...yall are clowns....

no, we are not cheering for Russia. Saddam was an idiot. But it's not wrong to praise an enemies smart tactics like:
9-11 was a tremendous, smart, inventive, awesome, attack
Pearl Harbor was a phenomenal raid
the German battle in France was phenomenal--he beat 2 great armies- ''fast''
etc
Not a single one of you morons was on television praising 9/11 as a smart genius move days after it happened...

Shut yo bitch ass up

Turkish football fans chanting "son of a b*tch, Vladimir Putin"

Forum List

Back