Russian platoon surrenders to Ukranian military

Big hairy deal, what, did you think that the Russians were not going to take initial casualties?

More to the point do you think they will care? The Ukraine of yesterday is gone, get used to that fact.

I just hope Putin realizes his goals before more on both sides are killed/wounded and Biden wrecks our economy for good and all.
Russia's New Afghanistan, I hope

ONE MORE IVAN LOVER ... WE WILL SEE
E-screaming your idiocy won't make it true, kid.
If you want to place a gentleman's wager on the Ukraine winning this skirmish, I'll take you up on it.
Like I said, smart money is on Russia.
That doesn't mean I'm rooting/supporting/cheerleading for Russia, it just means I'm in touch with the reality of the situation.
Cry all the virtue-signaling tears you want for the Ukraine, it doesn't change the fact that Russia is a far superior military force, Nitwit.

You asked and got the correct answer. I mean, I knew you were just trolling and planned to shit on any answer given. I just wanted to demonstrate it. Thanks for the assist, as always.
Bud, you're spinning your wheels.

You've got Trump on the brain, and no way to get rid of him.

My hometown:

Strange,you seem to be the freak diving headfirst into every thread to be a human shield for Trump. I will let the audience decide.

human shield?

at least I'm not emulating Goebbels.

You should contact Roto-Rooter, get an estimate to drain the garbage between your ears.

It overflowing onto your keyboard.

human shield?

at least I'm not emulating Goebbels.

You should contact Roto-Rooter, get an estimate to drain the garbage between your ears.

It overflowing onto your keyboard.
Haha, I can pretty much pull your troll string all day.

Now post for 10 more pages about how you don't care about Trump. Make sure to mention him in every post, like a doting mother.

Meanwhile, the normal people of the world see his failed human flaws in sharp relief at times like this.

Haha, I can pretty much pull your troll string all day.

Now post for 10 more pages about how you don't care about Trump. Make sure to mention him in every post, like a doting mother.

Meanwhile, the normal people of the world see his failed human flaws in sharp relief at times like this.
Of course Trump is flawed

That's why I refused to vote for him in 2016 and 2020.

I also saw Hillary and Biden as flawed, which is why I couldn't vote for them

(NORMAL people didn't vote for ANY of them)

Let me guess....

you voted for both idiots with the D behind their name.

Forum List

Back