Russian Ships / Subs Spotted Near Pipeline, Explosions Detected Prior To Pipeline Leaks

if you let an agressor nation take something, they'll take that as weakness, then take more & more. Its the same reason the US has dumped billions into the middle east to help stop ISIS. And the only energy ukraine has is what was transported thru them via pipelines.
Unless it's African, oh right, Democrats don't care about dirty brown people unless their might be a vote in it for them or a no show job for their kids.

We already did that. Nordstream 2 has never been activated since we got the German government to withhold certification.

You are claiming as of the time of the sabotage that nothing was flowing in the pipeline?

I am not following your point.

You are claiming as of the time of the sabotage that nothing was flowing in the pipeline?

I am not following your point.
Biden said he would shut down NordStream 2 and he did, but not with explosives. The pipeline is not functional. It has never been functional. It has two ends. One is in Germany. Germany hasn’t allowed the pipeline to be used.

Biden said he would shut down NordStream 2 and he did, but not with explosives. The pipeline is not functional. It has never been functional. It has two ends. One is in Germany. Germany hasn’t allowed the pipeline to be used.

Nord Stream 1 is leaking into the Baltic.

An Act Of War Against Europe By Russia ...?!

'European security officials reported seeing Russian Navy ships earlier this week in the vicinity for the Nord Stream pipeline leaks, CNN reported.

Russian submarines also were seen in the area last week, CNN reported Friday
.'

'Underwater explosions likely caused leaks to the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines from Russia to Germany. European Union (EU) leaders have denounced the incident as sabotage.'

Like Western nations, Russia has unmanned underwater drones.

Whoever blew up the pipelines undoubtedly used their utmost of covert means.

IMO, it's not credible that an advanced country would allow their surface ships to be seen in the vicinity shortly before the sabotage.

I know you said submarines, but CNN said ships and submarines, and they went on to state that it is nothing unusual, as one would expect in the Baltic Sea.

In addition to drones, other possibilities include pipeline crawlers or even frogmen launched from commercial ships, but the latter is not very likely even though technically feasible for a human in scuba gear to descend to the depths of the pipelines (80-100m).

Regards,
Jim

I didn't know they have confirmed sabotage. Spare me the opinions, what does anybody know for sure?

I do wish Joe Biden would keep his God Damned motherfucking mouth shut. But just because he said that does not necessarily mean US forces actually did it.

Nord Stream 1 is leaking into the Baltic.

Biden’s threat was about Nordstream 2.

This is the headline of your own link:

Biden warns Nord Stream 2 pipeline will not be operational if Russia invades Ukraine​

Like Western nations, Russia has unmanned underwater drones.

Whoever blew up the pipelines undoubtedly used their utmost of covert means.

IMO, it's not credible that an advanced country would allow their surface ships to be seen in the vicinity shortly before the sabotage.

I know you said submarines, but CNN said ships and submarines, and they went on to state that it is nothing unusual, as one would expect in the Baltic Sea.

In addition to drones, other possibilities include pipeline crawlers or even frogmen launched from commercial ships, but the latter is not very likely even though technically feasible for a human in scuba gear to descend to the depths of the pipelines (80-100m).

Regards,
Jim
For just $3,000 dollars any idiot with a grade school education and just a little bit of knowledge about explosives can blow up a pipeline like this.

1664556711565.png

Amazon product ASIN B09LYPC1GL

Biden warns Nord Stream 2 pipeline will not be operational if Russia invades Ukraine​

It wasn't operational.

I didn't know they have confirmed sabotage. Spare me the opinions, what does anybody know for sure?

I do wish Joe Biden would keep his God Damned motherfucking mouth shut. But just because he said that does not necessarily mean US forces actually did it.
What it necessarily means is that no matter what anybody new for sure Russia did it. It's simple.

It wasn't operational.

It was both 1& 2 and both were operational (ready to use), but they were not operating. Minor point, but they were obviously both pressurized with natural gas which escaped from both immediately after the sudden depressurization of both.

But both were hit.

Surely the same group hit both pipelines in a coordinated attack.

Its not reasonable to think Biden hit 2, but not 1.

But both were hit.

Surely the same group hit both pipelines in a coordinated attack.

Its not reasonable to think Biden hit 2, but not 1.
Biden never talked about ending Nordstream 1.

I guess the little video you guys are passing around is irrelevant then.

Biden never talked about ending Nordstream 1.

I guess the little video you guys are passing around is irrelevant then.

I am confused on what you are even arguing.

Lay out exactly how and why Russia detroyed both pipelines.

Be very specific as to how and why they did it.

Forum List

Back