Russian soldier says he is quitting

America must win this war! The stakes have never been higher for any empire in decline or empire being eclipsed by another world power.
Incorrect. ... :cool:
The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is basically a regional civil war between two ethnic Slavic peoples that the U.S. has no business being involved in.
The country we should be concerned about and is a real threat to the U.S. is China.

The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is basically a regional civil war between two ethnic Slavic peoples that the U.S. has no business being involved in.
The country we should be concerned about and is a real threat to the U.S. is China.
I made the truth crystal clear but I don't expect many Americans will agree. Those of the rest of the world's clear thinkers are starting to get it right, but it's not going to make any difference now.

Either America or Russia prevailing is much less important than nuclear war.

Attachments

• laughing-putin.gif
    laughing-putin.gif
    305.3 KB · Views: 13
Ah...you want a close

Yeah, a close up shot is better. Probably excites you more.

And yet Putin waited for Biden to be in the office for his invasion. You're too dumb to ask why, so I'll tell you. Biden is weak, heavily compromised by both Russia and China, and deeply involved with the Russian government in his various money laundering schemes. All the bloodshed and death in Ukraine is your fault, and the fault of every Biden supporter.

No doubt, Biden is weak. However, what Biden is not is a traitor to his country. Biden isn't sucking up to every dictator and despot in the world. Biden isn't congratulating Putin for his invasion of Ukraine and calling it wonderful, and Putin a genius. Biden isn't trying to busy trying to blackmail Zelensky by witholding aid that's legally bound to Ukraine. Biden isn't dragging his feet on sanctions like Trump, which leads me to my next point. If Biden really were deeply involved with the russian government on various money laundering schemes wouldn't the sanctions have devasted his assets? This is literally the first time i'm hearing that Biden is laundering money for the russians, LOL. It seems you got Trump and Biden mixed up, because it's a well known fact that Trump businesses are built on dirty Russian money. Trump and Russian money laundering basically go hand in hand and I can guarantee you that those interests would have played a huge part in his response to Russia's invasion, outside of his love for Pooty. There isn't a single person more compromised than Trump.

Ukraine is run by Zionists who want to clean the country up of all Slavs and transformation of the region into Khazaria 2.0

If trump was still in the WH...which he isn't even though he claims to have won by a landslide in 2020...he would have already accepted Pootin's take over of eastern Ukraine. He would have seen it as pure "genius."

Everyone knows Pootin and trump are butt buddies.
It was the Worthless Negro that didn't do jackshit when Putin invaded Crimea.

It was Joe Potatohead that gave Putin permission to invade Ukraine.

It was also Joe Potatohead's family that took millions of dollars from the Russians in addition to the Chinese and anybody else willing to buy him.

Forum List

Back