Russian spy ship docks in Havana during surprise visit to Cuba

Here is another article on the latest developments on China moving in on Taiwan. Once again, when Taiwan gets invaded we need to understand USA will respond and that is when Russia is going to make her move against us.

China preps military for 'short, sharp war' with Japan, US Navy analyst says | Fox News

That is the assessment of a top U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, who told colleagues that China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is currently conducting training exercises in a practice scenario in which the military takes the Senkaku Islands, near Taiwan.

“We witnessed the massive amphibious and cross-military region enterprise,” Capt. James Fannell, deputy chief of staff intelligence and information operations for the U.S. Pacific Fleet (PACFLEET) said at the West 2014 conference on Feb. 13 in San Diego.

“[We] concluded that the PLA has been given the new task to be able to conduct a short, sharp war to destroy Japanese forces in the East China Sea following with what can only be expected a seizure of the Senkakus or even a southern Ryukyu [islands] — as some of their academics say.”

It’s alleged that in the past year, China has increased its military activity, including high-profile actions in the South China Sea as well as combat drills in the south Philippine Sea.

that would be pretty ambitious of China....the Japanese Navy would be a force to reckon with...

If the Chinese invade Taiwan, obama will give a speech saying this is unacceptable and there will be consequences. Then he will do nothing except give a follow up announcement that the world is at peace and the US no longer needs a military.

So why should USA do anything if China invades Taiwan?

If the Chinese invade Taiwan, obama will give a speech saying this is unacceptable and there will be consequences. Then he will do nothing except give a follow up announcement that the world is at peace and the US no longer needs a military.

It's called a "Treaty". We have one with Taiwan

You should look up what that means.

The Ukraine will be much better off if we didn't butt in. obama thinks he can make that country another Syria.

OK, little concerned about those as yet unidentified troops putting up roadblocks at two airports in the Crimea.

But yeah, as to the OP - I think the left would have been very happy to not have any of this discussion about gay rights at all. I think it was the far right that introduced the bill.

Last edited:

We have a treaty with Taiwan. We don't have one with Ukraine.

Of course obama, being what he is, can always stab Taiwan in the back and ignore the treaty as if it was an obamacare provision he doesn't like any more. If he keeps reducing our military we might not be able to honor any treaty, nor protect ourselves if the need should arise.

Here is another article on the latest developments on China moving in on Taiwan. Once again, when Taiwan gets invaded we need to understand USA will respond and that is when Russia is going to make her move against us.

China preps military for 'short, sharp war' with Japan, US Navy analyst says | Fox News

That is the assessment of a top U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, who told colleagues that China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is currently conducting training exercises in a practice scenario in which the military takes the Senkaku Islands, near Taiwan.

“We witnessed the massive amphibious and cross-military region enterprise,” Capt. James Fannell, deputy chief of staff intelligence and information operations for the U.S. Pacific Fleet (PACFLEET) said at the West 2014 conference on Feb. 13 in San Diego.

“[We] concluded that the PLA has been given the new task to be able to conduct a short, sharp war to destroy Japanese forces in the East China Sea following with what can only be expected a seizure of the Senkakus or even a southern Ryukyu [islands] — as some of their academics say.”

It’s alleged that in the past year, China has increased its military activity, including high-profile actions in the South China Sea as well as combat drills in the south Philippine Sea.

that would be pretty ambitious of China....the Japanese Navy would be a force to reckon with...

I think the Chinese would walk right through them. It would cost them, but they'd defeat them in short order, IMHO.

Just an opinion. But the Chinese have 350 more ships and an Aircraft Carrier, which I don't believe the Japanese have.

Although Japanese technology and training would sure as hell make them pay.

We have a treaty with Taiwan. We don't have one with Ukraine.

Of course obama, being what he is, can always stab Taiwan in the back and ignore the treaty as if it was an obamacare provision he doesn't like any more. If he keeps reducing our military we might not be able to honor any treaty, nor protect ourselves if the need should arise.

I don't expect Obama to do that. I believe he will respond.

So much proof that Pub propaganda machine fear mongering causes brain damage.The Russian spy ship probably needed supplies and will go back to off Virginia...but Russia may end up with the crappy quarter of the Ukraine and the Crimea...that's democracy for ya...

We should ignore all these scare tactics. We have obama and he is black. A frowny face from him and the Russians will scurry back to Siberia.
From the 'Wayback Machine'...

'After my election I have more flexibility' Apparently Obama has held true to his word...:eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE"]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is playing post-Olympic games with Russia in Ukraine.....Russia is not pleased and is more of a national security threat to us than most realize....but let's keep the political chatter focussed on gay wedding cakes....:rolleyes:

A Russian spy ship has slipped into Havana for an unannounced visit, a day after the country's defence minister announced plans to expand Russia's worldwide military presence.

Russian spy ship docks in Havana during surprise visit to Cuba | World news | theguardian.com

Trying to get your conservative street cred back after fellating Putin for the past several months? :lol:

Really guy..do you have to go there?

And with proposed military cutbacks...yeah...we know what he's up to...

We should ignore all these scare tactics. We have obama and he is black. A frowny face from him and the Russians will scurry back to Siberia.
From the 'Wayback Machine'...

'After my election I have more flexibility' Apparently Obama has held true to his word...:eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE"]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

There is alot of speculation as to what he meant. Was it ever revealed what that discussion was about? I'm not convinced that Obama has any idea of the plans Putin has in store for the USA. I don't think he does. I think he believed the reset button worked when Hillary pushed it!

Do not be surprised if we are in global conflict by the summer.

Every time we have had a progressive to Obama's caliber in the white house, we have had major wars and conflicts. Russia is eyeing Ukraine and Georgia. They want their Evil Empire back.

But also don't loose hope. It always looks darkest right before the light breaks through. We live in amazing days. We live in the days our forefathers looked to with hope and excitement.

As the darkness darkens, the light will shine brighter. Have faith and hope. We will make it through.

Forum List

Back