Russian State TV Hails Lauren Boebert For Refusing To Stand For War Hero Zelensky

Supporting democracy is a positive, weakening it is not.
I’m not convinced that Ukraine is the good guy in Russia is the bad guy. There’s definitely good people in both countries and there’s certainly corruption issues in both countries. They had the mail order bride issues in both of those countries for example and we don’t necessarily see in a similar capacity in the west. Course there are “Trophy Wives” aka gold diggers in the west still there’s a difference it seems.

Like many others of his generation, my Dad lied to the recruiter about his age and claimed to be a year older than he actually was.

He then spent the next 19 months on his life aboard US Navy ships, mostly the USS Hancock which was the target of a Kamikaze attack Oct 1944. He saw shipmates killed at the age many are graduating high school and ready for College. We never knew he was awarded a Purple Heart until 60 years later.

My Dad and his generation were war "heroes"
What made your dad a hero?

Hey brother that’s not the case Tucker was a Democrat for over 20 years. He came out eventually against the Iraq war as well. No there’s something else going on here man we might just be wrong for supporting Ukraine. Like how years later we second-guessed our decisions in Vietnam in Korea and in Iraq.

To be fair to your point and to history Russia is more liberal than a number of our Middle Eastern allies. What about that.? How old are the controversies in Russia compared to say the controversies in Israel or Brazil or Kenya ? Looking at common sense in the grand scheme of things invading a country like Russia has invaded Ukraine does not make a country immoral. This is because over history many countries have invaded other countries. And this war seems to be like a Civil War as a percentage of Ukraine is pro Russia the question is what percent?

It’s important for us to think for ourselves on these things. Just because somebody in the media or a politician says something doesn’t mean that they are right. We have freedom of speech here in America we have our right to agree or disagree with supporting Ukraine. Russia is not an evil country so it’s only normal to say wait a minute we should be neutral in this war or even support Russia.
So you agree w/Boebert?

So you agree w/Boebert?
I’m not sure if I would’ve been at the event myself. And she was there at the event so it would probably be the better of her not to be there if she is against support of Ukraine. Technically I don’t even know what her position on the war is. The other question is why were so many people standing for zelensky at our congress… they try to convince us it’s for moral reasons ..then why are we not sending billions of dollars to starving people in Africa?

I’m not sure if I would’ve been at the event myself. And she was there at the event so it would probably be the better of her not to be there if she is against support of Ukraine. Technically I don’t even know what her position on the war is. The other question is why were so many people standing for zelensky at our congress… they try to convince us it’s for moral reasons ..then why are we not sending billions of dollars to starving people in Africa?
If you truly are confused as to why Congress are in support, I'll help you to understand.

Ukraine represents freedom, just like America from England.

Putin represents tyranny.

It's a simple as that. So which side are you on?

If you truly are confused as to why Congress are in support, I'll help you to understand.

Ukraine represents freedom, just like America from England.

Putin represents tyranny.

It's a simple as that. So which side are you on?
I disagree with your viewpoint. Because I know that there are many good Christian family people in Russia. And yes it’s an unpopular war so was the Vietnam war.

I disagree with your viewpoint. Because I know that there are many good Christian family people in Russia. And yes it’s an unpopular war so was the Vietnam war.
Notice I didn't say Russia, nor the people of Russia, I specifically stated Putin.

BTW, there are lots of Christian brothers and sisters in Ukraine.

That said, do you stand w/Putin, or the people of Ukraine?

The orders to "let them in" came before or are you really that dense?

You know the Capitol has magnetic locks that only open from the inside right?
I guess not everyone got the word?
211105100656-02-jan-6-riot.jpg

How is supporting a corrupt dictator like Zelensky helping the cause if 'democracy'?
“In April 2019 Volodymyr Zelensky was elected president in an election considered free and fair by international and domestic observers,” the State Department said in its 2021 Human Rights report. “In July 2019 the country held early parliamentary elections that observers also considered free and fair.”

You're right - Democrats are NOT our friends.

Friends don't violate the Constitution, the Rule of Law, the Patriot Act, defraud the FISA Court, and illegall spy on us.

Friends don't initiate the largest criminal political scandals in US history, attempt failed coups, conduct criminal, failed, treasonous Impeachments, and use the govt to Censor and silence Americans, and push propaganda and disinformation ... which they call a threat to our republic.

Friends don't threaten the lives of our USSC Justices, call for violence against them, incite attempted political assassinations, refuse to enforce laws intended to protect them, undermine them, and call for actual 'insurrections' when they don't get their way.
I'm sure you can find a more appropriate thread for your delusions.

I’m not convinced that Ukraine is the good guy in Russia is the bad guy. There’s definitely good people in both countries and there’s certainly corruption issues in both countries. They had the mail order bride issues in both of those countries for example and we don’t necessarily see in a similar capacity in the west. Course there are “Trophy Wives” aka gold diggers in the west still there’s a difference it seems.
Only one of those countries is actively working to undermine our democracy.

Notice I didn't say Russia, nor the people of Russia, I specifically stated Putin.

BTW, there are lots of Christian brothers and sisters in Ukraine.

That said, do you stand w/Putin, or the people of Ukraine?
I disagree with that approach too. It wasn’t Putin‘s invasion it was Russia’s invasion much like it wasn’t George W. Bush‘s invasion of Iraq it was America’s invasion. There’s a lot of people in Russia that support their war.

Yes there are lots of good family people in Ukraine good Christians same with Russia.

I disagree with that approach too. It wasn’t Putin‘s invasion it was Russia’s invasion much like it wasn’t George W. Bush‘s invasion of Iraq it was America’s invasion. There’s a lot of people in Russia that support their war.

Yes there are lots of good family people in Ukraine good Christians same with Russia.
So you're picking which Christians to side w/then, right?

So you're picking which Christians to side w/then, right?
I stand with any good person of the world. And that’s kind of the Roger Waters type approach… he recognizes there are good people in China good people in Russia good people in America. My position is straightforward and has been outlined very well at this point

I stand with any good person of the world. And that’s kind of the Roger Waters type approach… he recognizes there are good people in China good people in Russia good people in America. My position is straightforward and has been outlined very well at this point
Interesting.

“In April 2019 Volodymyr Zelensky was elected president in an election considered free and fair by international and domestic observers,” the State Department said in its 2021 Human Rights report. “In July 2019 the country held early parliamentary elections that observers also considered free and fair.”
Putin was elected too. What's your point? Zelensky has banned opposition political parties, muzzled the press, sanctioned the assassination of foreign civilians who criticized him, sanctioned the torture and murder of POWs. That is not something this country should be supporting. Supporting scum has failed in the past, every single time. This will be no different.

Forum List

Back