Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

No. It's not about supporting regimes. It is about realistic politics. Responsible leaders must think before acting. Democrats do not.
Serbia had what for politics?

And responsibility and the former 1-term president only only ever appeared together in this sentence.

What war did President Obama start?
For example, his administration fueled the start of the Ukrainian Civil War, in which Ukraine already lost Crimea and Donbass, and going to end its existence with the wise Biden's policy.

For example, his administration fueled the start of the Ukrainian Civil War, in which Ukraine already lost Crimea and Donbass, and going to end its existence with the wise Biden's policy.
Did any of our troops set a foot in Ukraine?

Serbia had what for politics?

And responsibility and the former 1-term president only only ever appeared together in this sentence.
At least he didn't start European Security Crisis, he didn't resumed Ukrainian Civil War and he didn't start another Great Depression (in which we are going right now).

At least he didn't start European Security Crisis, he didn't resumed Ukrainian Civil War and he didn't start another Great Depression (in which we are going right now).

What EU crisis?

Putin started the war after he last is stooge US president that was working to dismantle NATO and the EU.

We're in what? A Great Depression? Is this Back to the Future time for you, Herbert?

I'm pretty sure President Clinton imposed a no-fly zone over Yugoslavia which stopped a genocide.

That seems like a good thing.
Yes but it isn't the same as declaring a no-fly zone over the Ukraine when putin says that would be an act of war. Those people in yugoslog didn't have access to nuclear weapons and the capability of causing world war 3. Diplomacy is of the utmost importance in this situation. The alternative is a no win situation for everyone.

Did any of our troops set a foot in Ukraine?
Depends on your definition of the word 'troop'. Obama's diplomats, including Victoria Naland, openly and actively supported the coup and establishing of the Neo-Nazi regime.
59e8fdde18356124078b4567.jpg

You presented conflict that had started before President Obama became president.

Who ended the war in Iraq?

You defend trump for failing to end the 20 year occupation as he stated that he would. If fact trump so weakened the Afghanistan presence that it allowed the Taliban to move as fast as they did.

Under the speedy evacuation we lost 13 soldiers and transported 130,000 people out.

Libya and Syria started during Obama.

Yeah, who ended war in Iraq? The end of war was declared by Bus in 2008, and he begin slow withdrawal of all US combat troops from Iraq. The withdrawal was completed under Obama in December 2011. Since war technically is not done as long we have troops there, Obama was credited for ending it, even Bush declared it over earlier. Obama ended that war. All good here?

But in 2014, Obama sent troops back to Iraq to protect our assets there and support Iraqi gov't against ISIS. Weather you like it or not, having our troops fighting in another country is a war. And Obama started it. Do I need to draw that for you or you got it this time?

Depends on your definition of the word 'troop'. Obama's diplomats, including Victoria Naland, openly and actively supported the coup and establishing of the Neo-Nazi regime.
View attachment 618978
Wow, your just 100% buying the Soviet line aren't you.

Sending an official representative is an act of war? Don't be a moron.

What EU crisis?
I hope you understand that the Russians won't stop in the Ukrainian borders.
Putin started the war after he last is stooge US president that was working to dismantle NATO and the EU.
No. The "war" was started in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea and proclamation of independence of Donbass Republics.

We're in what? A Great Depression? Is this Back to the Future time for you, Herbert?
I'm just trying to be realistic. With the current administration the economic crisis can become much worse.

Yes but it isn't the same as declaring a no-fly zone over the Ukraine when putin says that would be an act of war. Those people in yugoslog didn't have access to nuclear weapons and the capability of causing world war 3. Diplomacy is of the utmost importance in this situation. The alternative is a no win situation for everyone.
You see, Gavrilo Pricip didn't have nuclear weapon, too, but his actions caused WWI. Clinton didn't think about consequences of his actions, ignored the possible reaction of the Russians, and caused Cold War 2.0 (which can easily escalate to WW3).

I hope you understand that the Russians won't stop in the Ukrainian borders.

No. The "war" was started in 2014 with the annexation of Crimea and proclamation of independence of Donbass Republics.

I'm just trying to be realistic. With the current administration the economic crisis can become much worse.
The Russian can't even get thru the Ukraine now. The NATO challenge is worse for them...

Putin started this long before the Ukraine people overthrowing his puppet government in 2014.

Not realistic at all.

You presented conflict that had started before President Obama became president.

Who ended the war in Iraq?

You defend trump for failing to end the 20 year occupation as he stated that he would. If fact trump so weakened the Afghanistan presence that it allowed the Taliban to move as fast as they did.

Under the speedy evacuation we lost 13 soldiers and transported 130,000 people out.
You would do well to do a bit of independent research on the subject on which you comment. Your ignorance is painfully obvious.

President Trump was making methodical, incremental steps to extricate our troops from Afghanistan. By that I mean the Taliban would take one step we had agreed upon, and we would take one. If the Taliban reneged on a step, the process was stopped. That is the reason the timeline was extended. That was an orderly, planned withdrawal, not the mad panic and catastrophe orchestrated by President Biden. I know this is agonizingly painful to you but facts are facts.

What citizens in what country will trust us after President Biden intentionally and with malice, left behind tens of thousands of not only Afghan citizens who had worked with us for decades and relied on us to protect them? Women who we had educated and brought into the 21st century and were working in responsible positions, plus American Citizens abandoned to the mercy of terrorists.

You are PROUD of the man who instigated the Taliban to go door to door killing those who worked with us and collecting all weapons. How you can justify that to yourself, I have no clue, I could not.

She captioned the video: "People in Moscow fighting for...SUGAR.
It's only logical, sugar is part of the food. But who can explain to me, why in the West two years ago, at the beginning of the Covid scare, there were panic buying of TOILET PAPER?! Isn't there enough toilet paper coming every day in the form of junk mail?

Forum List

Back