Russians Love Donald Trump, Hate Hillary Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I have to admit I didn't understand all the democrat generated Russian BS. The democrats have to destroy the relationship. What the democrats don't realize that the more they try the more the Russian will hate them

Seems kinda wrong though. After all one would think they would be in love with Crooked Hillary after here Uranium deal.

From The Daily Caller:
Donald Trump is pretty popular in Russia -- at least, for an American.

Twenty-eight percent of Russians believe that a Trump presidency would benefit U.S.-Russia relations, while only one percent said they approved of U.S. leadership, according to a new poll conducted by the Interfax News Agency. Only 9 percent believe the same for Hillary Clinton.

"I like Donald Trump the best. He is a good looking man," a young Russian woman told BBC News in April. "His attitude towards Russia is better than Hillary Clinton's."

I have to admit I didn't understand all the democrat generated Russian BS. The democrats have to destroy the relationship. What the democrats don't realize that the more they try the more the Russian will hate them

Seems kinda wrong though. After all one would think they would be in love with Crooked Hillary after here Uranium deal.

From The Daily Caller:

Twenty-eight percent of Russians believe that a Trump presidency would benefit U.S.-Russia relations, while only one percent said they approved of U.S. leadership, according to a new poll conducted by the Interfax News Agency. Only 9 percent believe the same for Hillary Clinton.

"I like Donald Trump the best. He is a good looking man," a young Russian woman told BBC News in April. "His attitude towards Russia is better than Hillary Clinton's."

Funny. Russians want to rebuild the old Soviet Union - with help from Trump.

trump_putin_girl.jpg

From The Daily Caller:

If Hillarious doesn't have the boogie man who stuffed her reset button where the sun don't shine she has no one to demonize. She damn sure isn't going to focus on the threat she helped to create because she wouldn't be able to import them.

From The Daily Caller:

So what......like it matters..........

From The Daily Caller:

The crooked uranium deal she pulled effects the elitist in Russia not the average Joe.

From The Daily Caller:

Actually, I have heard that the damn "reset" button Hillary gave them was made in Mexico and didn't work.

Actually, the Russians know that Hillary will start a war with Russia and China and Putin does not really want a war with the United States. Such a move on Hillary's part would destroy Russia and the United States and Putin has sense enough to know it.

From The Daily Caller:

This is a bonus for you?

From The Daily Caller:

trump_putin_girl.jpg

That's so stupid, you're a blithering idiot, Tonto. Tonto's the right term for you

From The Daily Caller:

It does...to the RW Russia-lovers.

From The Daily Caller:

It does...to the RW Russia-lovers.

Rimshot!

So with Obama you always bragged he was loved internationally. Now it's an insult? Make up your mind already

Actually, the Russians know that Hillary will start a war with Russia and China and Putin does not really want a war with the United States. Such a move on Hillary's part would destroy Russia and the United States and Putin has sense enough to know it.
How will this war start? Or were you cut off from that crucial info?

Probably over that island China has constructed and are currently holding joint exercises with Russia around.

Probably over that island China has constructed and are currently holding joint exercises with Russia around.
I highly doubt it, but dream on...That island will be there for a while and so will SEATO..

I highly doubt it, but dream on...That island will be there for a while and so will SEATO..

OK.

If U.S. Interferes In China’s Land Grab, "War Is Inevitable"--The Global Times

Hillary will start the 'Cuban Missle Crisis' in reverse when she positions missles on Russias border. The main question is, will Hillary stand down like Kruschev did? (I doubt it, so spend as much time now with your grandchildren, cause there may not be much of a later, if the Hill-Beast is elected.).

From The Daily Caller:

trump_putin_girl.jpg

That's so stupid, you're a blithering idiot, Tonto. Tonto's the right term for you
I like shittingbull better

Forum List

Back