Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

So are the Russians suggesting he looks like a chimp, acts like chimp, or thinks like a chimp,or all of the above ?

So are the Russians suggesting he looks like a chimp, acts like chimp, or thinks like a chimp,or all of the above ?

Putin is proud of the only laser projection yet accomplished in Russia, and hoping movies will distract people from the lack of food, and increased government control. As only half of all industry is owned by the state, he is hoping to get back to 99%.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

I'm not taking anyone's side. I do indeed hate Obama though, that's for sure.

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

So instead of taking a healthy shit, you decided on a juicy rationalization.

Referring to President Bush as a chimp was offensive but not racist
Referring to a black US President is racist

correction: MULATTO ****** ! :lmao:

Russians are not racist, they believe everyone should be allowed to own a black, for a slave,,

The Russian culture is very suspicious even hateful of any other culture.
European and West Asian Russia is a largely homogeneous population of Caucasians.
That is no excuse for their behavior. However, the culture will not change its views.

Last edited:
I still ask...

Bush was white...so it was OK to insult his intelligence with the image of a monkey.

I get it.

So how does one insult the intelligence of a black man?

If I say "Obama is an idiot"...will I be accused as being a racist for thinking all black men are idiots?

Of course, many of you will say "of course not."....

But it happens all the time on this board.

So what is the PC way to call Obama an idiot?
If you say Obama is an idiot because he's black, that would be racist. Calling him and idiot isn't racist.

I said it once and here it goes again. Republicans have to say some of the silliest shit as a defense at times. This is one of them.

And with all their dancing around and their interminable excuses, not one of them has expressed even the tiniest bit of annoyance or anger over Russians making fun of our president or our country.

I'm sick of the damn RW traitors doing everything they can to bring our country down.

correction: MULATTO ****** ! :lmao:

Russians are not racist, they believe everyone should be allowed to own a black, for a slave,,

The Russian culture is very suspicious even hateful of any other culture.
European and West Asian Russia is a largely homogeneous population of Caucasians.
That is no excuse for their behavior. However, the culture will not change its views.

I think they also do not condone asspackers ,as Obama does.

OMG. Russia mocked our president. This must be a first.
Get a clue and find something interesting rather than something that shows your unadulterated hatred and whatever else you try to hide .

Why doesn't that offend you?

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

Oh I'm not trying to hide my hate for Obama. Where on earth did you get that idea ?

I hate Obama.

I HATE OBAMA !

I HATE OBAMA !!

I HATE OBAMA !!!

I HATE OBAMA !!!!

I HATE OBAMA !!!!!

There. Are we clear now ?

Last edited:
If you say Obama is an idiot because he's black, that would be racist. Calling him and idiot isn't racist.

I said it once and here it goes again. Republicans have to say some of the silliest shit as a defense at times. This is one of them.

And with all their dancing around and their interminable excuses, not one of them has expressed even the tiniest bit of annoyance or anger over Russians making fun of our president or our country.

I'm sick of the damn RW traitors doing everything they can to bring our country down.

cryingbaby.gif

And oddly, you and your ilk danced for joy when books were written about assassinating GWB.

You're just another full-of-shit asswipe.

Putin is proud of the only laser projection yet accomplished in Russia, and hoping movies will distract people from the lack of food, and increased government control. As only half of all industry is owned by the state, he is hoping to get back to 99%.
Why would anyone post about something they know so precious little about?

Nikolay Basov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

Anyway, just remember all those "Chimp" references. It's come back to bite you in the ass ! :lol:

Actually it doesn't bite intelligent people anywhere, we aren't as stupid as you.
We know the difference between a caricature and a racist image...

Actually it doesn't bite intelligent people anywhere, we aren't as stupid as you.

He knows the difference too. That is my problem with Teapers...they are disingenuous hacks who hide behind subtleties and their more vocal counterparts to spew their hate for a ****** President.

He knows the difference too. That is my problem with Teapers...they are disingenuous hacks who hide behind subtleties and their more vocal counterparts to spew their hate for a ****** President.

I know this is hard for you pea-brained and uninformed lefties to get your head around, but our dislike of Obama has nothing to do with him being half-black. And FYI... generally speaking, using the word "******" is frowned upon in 2014. Time to put away your clan outfit bub.

Forum List

Back