Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow

Actually it doesn't bite intelligent people anywhere, we aren't as stupid as you.
We know the difference between a caricature and a racist image...

He knows the difference too. That is my problem with Teapers...they are disingenuous hacks who hide behind subtleties and their more vocal counterparts to spew their hate for a ****** President.

I know this is hard for you pea-brained and uninformed lefties to get your head around, but our dislike of Obama has nothing to do with him being half-black. And FYI... generally speaking, using the word "******" is frowned upon in 2014. Time to put away your clan outfit bub.

I am no fan of Obama. It has nothing to do with the teaper idea of a ****** President. I disagree with his policies. Teapers hate him because of his race and are too low information/ low intelligence to successfully criticize his positions without resorting to racists pictures and comments. Teapers are pretty pathetic.

He knows the difference too. That is my problem with Teapers...they are disingenuous hacks who hide behind subtleties and their more vocal counterparts to spew their hate for a ****** President.

I know this is hard for you pea-brained and uninformed lefties to get your head around, but our dislike of Obama has nothing to do with him being half-black. And FYI... generally speaking, using the word "******" is frowned upon in 2014. Time to put away your clan outfit bub.

I am no fan of Obama. It has nothing to do with the teaper idea of a ****** President. I disagree with his policies. Teapers hate him because of his race and are too low information/ low intelligence to successfully criticize his positions without resorting to racists pictures and comments. Teapers are pretty pathetic.
Is the Tea Party blame for Obama's performance as Potus?

Teaper hysteria is to blame for a lot of the issues in America.

Teaper hysteria is to blame for a lot of the issues in America.
Hope and Change?:D

OP titles thread as "Racist Image"

Spends the rest of the entire thread trying to convince everyone its not racist

Seems the Russians enjoy mocking Obama more and more now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well.

In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in a birthday hat with a banana going in and out of his mouth followed by projections of the words "Obama" and "happy birthday" in English.

The Moscow Student Initiative took responsibility for the stunt on VK, a social network popular in Russia.

Racially-charged messages aimed at Obama have been cropping up with alarming regularity in Russia. Also on the president's birthday, a banner depicting Obama as the "Three Wise Monkeys" -- see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil -- was unfurled near the U.S. Consular Section in Moscow, The Washington Post reported.

Images of the banner made the rounds on Twitter:

That's a damn shame:neutral:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo[/ame]

The mocked Reagan, but really, he scared the shite outta them. Obama, not so much, but the US and Nato have Putin over a barrel right now. But, today's Russia is a different audience. Back before the Soviet Fall, their propaganda really wanted to be taken seriously, as a serious world power, by other nations, especially the unaligned nations. Now, most outside of Russia, know they're basically a petro-state with less freedom than the Saudis. Without their aging nuclear stockpile they'd be .... an atheist Iran. So, their propaganda audience is only for internal consumption inside Russia. So, what they come up with is pretty laughably pathetic. Paranoia, insecurity, xenophobia .....

This guy is as ghey as Howie..
:lol:

Attachments

• $Obama-Pitching.jpg
    $Obama-Pitching.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 75
Seems the Russians enjoy mocking Obama more and more now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well.

In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in a birthday hat with a banana going in and out of his mouth followed by projections of the words "Obama" and "happy birthday" in English.

The Moscow Student Initiative took responsibility for the stunt on VK, a social network popular in Russia.

Racially-charged messages aimed at Obama have been cropping up with alarming regularity in Russia. Also on the president's birthday, a banner depicting Obama as the "Three Wise Monkeys" -- see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil -- was unfurled near the U.S. Consular Section in Moscow, The Washington Post reported.

Images of the banner made the rounds on Twitter:

Oh.

Well, they can pretty much go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
Why doesn't that offend you?

I was offended when you guys referred to Bush as the "Chimp" for 8 years, so it's a bit hard for me to get too riled up about this.

I guess you could call it karma.

I love it when Conservatives take the side of racists in Russia over their own country

All because of Obama hatred

The far left is known for their hatred.

Just look at this board and most of your posts for a perfect example of hatred.

Forum List

Back