Russia's top ten iies about the downed Malasian jet

The truth.

Of course.
But you have already taken a side and dug in your heels.
You are convinced the Russian govt is 100% innocent.
I have presented links to news reports that are contrary to your beliefs.
Now, is the Ukrainian govt blameless? I do not know.
Again, we have a limited set of facts on which to go.
All I know is an international crime has been committed and there are people who must be held accountable.
So far, the facts we do have point to Moscow. So far.
Why are you so unwilling to allow for the facts that are known?

no--I have kept an open mind and presented links proving the US involvement in destabilizing the Ukraine which led DIRECTLY to the Crimean situation and the Russian separatists. I think shooting down the civilian aircraft was an accident and Obama and the west are trying to capitalize on it.
There is something about winning anything by lying that sticks in my craw. Liberals used to hate it too.
Ok...So if I am reading this correctly, you are claiming a vast conspiracy that not only points to Moscow but also reaches to Washington.
That but for our government's apparent taking sides with a pro western Ukraine, none of this would have happened.
Interesting theory.
Based on a quote by a Separatist commander stating that all were warned not to "fly through our air", I am leaning toward a deliberate act.
BTW, Crimea was going back to Russia with our without US Interference.

Of course.
All I know is an international crime has been committed and there are people who must be held accountable.

no--I have kept an open mind and presented links proving the US involvement in destabilizing the Ukraine which led DIRECTLY to the Crimean situation and the Russian separatists. I think shooting down the civilian aircraft was an accident and Obama and the west are trying to capitalize on it.
There is something about winning anything by lying that sticks in my craw. Liberals used to hate it too.
Ok...So if I am reading this correctly, you are claiming a vast conspiracy that not only points to Moscow but also reaches to Washington.
That but for our government's apparent taking sides with a pro western Ukraine, none of this would have happened.
Interesting theory.
Based on a quote by a Separatist commander stating that all were warned not to "fly through our air", I am leaning toward a deliberate act.

There's no conspiracy other than the media won't report on it. The west supported a coup that overthrew the democratically elected government of the Ukraine. Russia had to counter by securing it's strategic bases in Crimea and provide support for the Russian speaking people in the East. Not surprisingly things got ugly and out of hand. The Separatists had previously shot down Ukrainian airplanes and warned them---stay our of our airspace. Unfortunately civilian airlines didn't heed that warning. Zero benefit for the separatists to purposely shoot down an airliner for fear that the west would use it as propaganda which is exactly what is happening.

The truth.

Of course.

That conspriacy between Susan Rice & John McCain, or is this a new one?:lol:

Why won't the administration confess to it's involvement in overthrowing the Ukrainian govt ?

The Ron Paul conspiracy theory?

Yanukovych, who read from a statement in Russian and did not take questions, accused the West and the United States of backing fascists in Ukraine — another regular allegation being made by Russian authorities.

“There is a gang of ultranationalists and fascists operating the government,” he said. “I would like to ask those who cover for these dark forces in the West: Are you blind? Have you forgotten what fascism is?”

The nutcases want power, this time Paulists are behind them.

Last edited:
Why won't the administration confess to it's involvement in overthrowing the Ukrainian govt ?

Yanukovych, who read from a statement in Russian and did not take questions, accused the West and the United States of backing fascists in Ukraine — another regular allegation being made by Russian authorities.

“There is a gang of ultranationalists and fascists operating the government,” he said. “I would like to ask those who cover for these dark forces in the West: Are you blind? Have you forgotten what fascism is?”

The Communists want power, this time Paulists are behind them.

ISsthe DailyKOS supporting Ron Paul Conspiracies now too ?

The Communists want power, this time Paulists are behind them.

ISsthe DailyKOS supporting Ron Paul Conspiracies now too ?

Firedoglake.com, but the "legally elected" leader says the west shares some of the blame..........he only disappeared because..................................

"Everything that I can do, I will do to the end of my life to be with the people of Ukraine -- not with those nationalists, not with those bandits, but the people of Ukraine," he said, adding that Western countries, including the United States, bore some of the blame for the unrest.He said that he had left his country only after his life and the lives of his family were threatened and that he planned to return when it is safe to do so.
"A normal way of life must be assured to the citizens of Ukraine, both in Kiev and in all regions of Ukraine," he said, and he called for a national referendum "as soon as possible."
Elections planned for May 25 in Ukraine would be illegal, he said, adding that he would not participate in them if they are held. "I consider that all the elections must take place in accordance with the law and constitution of Ukraine," he said.

CNN

The truth.

Of course.

The Supreme Court of Ukraine nullified the election due to widespread allegations of fraud,
Yanukovych lost the next election; he even he does not blame the US for all of his loss, he admits he could not stabilize the country.

The Ukrainian Supreme Court nullified the runoff election, which was fraught with allegations of fraud and voter intimidation, and ordered a second runoff. Yanukovych lost the second runoff election to Viktor Yushchenko.

Interesting theory.

There's no conspiracy other than the media won't report on it. The west supported a coup that overthrew the democratically elected government of the Ukraine. Russia had to counter by securing it's strategic bases in Crimea and provide support for the Russian speaking people in the East. Not surprisingly things got ugly and out of hand. The Separatists had previously shot down Ukrainian airplanes and warned them---stay our of our airspace. Unfortunately civilian airlines didn't heed that warning. Zero benefit for the separatists to purposely shoot down an airliner for fear that the west would use it as propaganda which is exactly what is happening.

Yes, Russia "had to" invade:mad:

Of course.

The Supreme Court of Ukraine nullified the election due to widespread allegations of fraud,
Yanukovych lost the next election; he even he does not blame the US for all of his loss, he admits he could not stabilize the country.

The Ukrainian Supreme Court nullified the runoff election, which was fraught with allegations of fraud and voter intimidation, and ordered a second runoff. Yanukovych lost the second runoff election to Viktor Yushchenko.

link ?

Interesting theory.

Yes, Russia "had to" invade:mad:

I guess they could have pulled a Benghazi and abandoned them but I think they are smarter than that.

link ?

Viktor Yanukovych - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What could Europe or the US gain by ousting him? Even he places European influence before US influence, and states it was a part of his ouster, he disappeared for a time. Other than being pro Russia, why does the West not want him?

Forum List

Back