Russia's top ten iies about the downed Malasian jet

I find it most disheartening that Oblama is not to blame for the downing of the jet....What's going on rwer's led by Pootin"?

Give it time.....I'm sure Voice of Russia will be announcing it soon and all the Pootin lovers on here, led by [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] will be posting it.

Those who support Russia over the USA are out in the open now.

Yup, full scale social media attack. "What missiles?"

I find it most disheartening that Oblama is not to blame for the downing of the jet....What's going on rwer's led by Pootin"?

Give it time.....I'm sure Voice of Russia will be announcing it soon and all the Pootin lovers on here, led by [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] will be posting it.

Pretty sure our resident Pootarians have already said Obama's to blame and some numbskull Pootarian said some dumb thing about the blood being on Obama's hands.

Screw em. Since they love Pootin so much, let them move to Russia and good riddance.

LOL I love it:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Any day now the Liberals are going to be wearing hard hats and beating up hippies.

Russia lies, not news, though the context of each new lie is.:D

America was complicit in overthrowing the elected Ukrainian govt----yes or no ?

Did Putin say he would support the outcome of the most recent elections? Yes or No....very simple YES or NO

Please answer yes or no. There are no Liberals or Conservative when someone like you comes on here with your Putin propaganda. Everyone knows what you are doing.

Pretty sure our resident Pootarians have already said Obama's to blame and some numbskull Pootarian said some dumb thing about the blood being on Obama's hands.

Screw em. Since they love Pootin so much, let them move to Russia and good riddance.

Any day now the Liberals are going to be wearing hard hats and beating up hippies.

AMERICA: love it or LEAVE IT:eusa_whistle:

AMERICA: love it or LEAVE IT:eusa_whistle:

You the whole Viet Nam protest thing was a joke ? :lol:

Russia?s top 10 lies about downed Malaysia airliner | To Inform is to Influence

Their social media machine is working overtime to fabricate lies to cover their guilt.

Putin is still part of the KGB culture and an Imperialist.
Those so called pro Russian separatists in Ukraine are cold blooded savages. These people aren't even human beings. They are savages.
Pro-Russia rebels in sick stall game as MH17 bodies left to rot | New York Post
New recording reveals rebel plot to steal Flight MH17?s black boxes | New York Post

These separatists are also of obvious limited mental capacity. Based on their actions, it appears they believe they can engage in a cover up of this sadistic act and the civilized people of the World will simply take these savages at their word.

Their social media machine is working overtime to fabricate lies to cover their guilt.

Those so called pro Russian separatists in Ukraine are cold blooded savages. These people aren't even human beings. They are savages.
New recording reveals rebel plot to steal Flight MH17?s black boxes | New York Post

These separatists are also of obvious limited mental capacity. Based on their actions, it appears they believe they can engage in a cover up of this sadistic act and the civilized people of the World will simply take these savages at their word.

LOL as if the new illegal Ukrainian Govt is full of innocents.

can you say neo Nazi thugs ?

Just stop it..
This is a Russian deal.
The people on that aircraft were SLAUGHTERED by people operating under direct orders from Moscow.
I am not so quick to slam the President on this.
After all, think about it. What are we supposed to do?
The only solution I can see is diplomatic.
I believe our government should freeze all US based Russian assets/ Look for other ways to punish the Russian government. The most logical way would be to use economic sanctions bordering on the draconian.
Russia's economy is energy based. That is where the US govt should attack with sanctions.

Just stop it..
This is a Russian deal.
The people on that aircraft were SLAUGHTERED by people operating under direct orders from Moscow.
I believe our government should freeze all US based Russian assets/ Look for other ways to punish the Russian government. The most logical way would be to use economic sanctions bordering on the draconian.
Russia's economy is energy based. That is where the US govt should attack with sanctions.

Horseshit-----Putin told them to shoot down an airliner ?
Link or it didn't happen

I don't give a shit about Kiev...
This attack on a civilian aircraft is a call for international isolation of the Russian government

This attack on a civilian aircraft is a call for international isolation of the Russian government

I figured the whole truth might be a bit more than you could deal with.

Got a link to your lie yet ?

Just stop it..
This is a Russian deal.

Horseshit-----Putin told them to shoot down an airliner ?
Link or it didn't happen

it is very early....Facts will be uncovered.
These electronic records of phone calls and twitter posts( very quickly deleted) are just the beginning.
Whether this came directly( orders to shoot down the aircraft) came directly from Putin or not is immaterial. This is under Putin's watch. Should the facts point to Moscow, Putin ultimately will be the one to blame.
Now, I must ask....What is your angle here?
How is it so easy for you to defend the Russian government when these facts are already clear...
A) the weaponry is Russian delivered FROM Russia.
B)The technical expertise to use the missile system is provided by the Russian military.
C) The initial communication between commanders of the rebel forces included references to Moscow.
D) There is a massive cover up occurring as we speak. The international community's investigators are being kept out.
Draw your own logical conclusions based on those 4 facts. Then allow time for the remainder of the facts to be revealed.

Go fuck with someone else.
I am only interested in seeing those responsible punished.
I fail to see your interest here. What is it?

Are you or any of your family members ethnic Russians or of Russian descent?

That's irrelevant but my great grand parents came here from the Ukraine and farmed in South Dakota.

The truth.

Of course.
But you have already taken a side and dug in your heels.
You are convinced the Russian govt is 100% innocent.
I have presented links to news reports that are contrary to your beliefs.
Now, is the Ukrainian govt blameless? I do not know.
Again, we have a limited set of facts on which to go.
All I know is an international crime has been committed and there are people who must be held accountable.
So far, the facts we do have point to Moscow. So far.
Why are you so unwilling to allow for the facts that are known?

That's irrelevant but my great grand parents came here from the Ukraine and farmed in South Dakota.

That's not what I asked you.
The reason for this simple question is evident. If you have a cultural bias then you cannot honestly debate this issue.

The truth.

Of course.
But you have already taken a side and dug in your heels.
You are convinced the Russian govt is 100% innocent.
I have presented links to news reports that are contrary to your beliefs.
Now, is the Ukrainian govt blameless? I do not know.
Again, we have a limited set of facts on which to go.
All I know is an international crime has been committed and there are people who must be held accountable.
So far, the facts we do have point to Moscow. So far.
Why are you so unwilling to allow for the facts that are known?

no--I have kept an open mind and presented links proving the US involvement in destabilizing the Ukraine which led DIRECTLY to the Crimean situation and the Russian separatists. I think shooting down the civilian aircraft was an accident and Obama and the west are trying to capitalize on it.
There is something about winning anything by lying that sticks in my craw. Liberals used to hate it too.

Puitn must have cleared it with Obama. You think Putin makes a move like that without telling Obama in advance?

Forum List

Back