Rusty Bowers censured by Arizona repub party

I don't understand why these people don't just run for reelection as independents instead of enduring an almost certain loss in a primary election, like Liz Cheney, for example.

He was supposed to lie. Now he's a commie.

These people have completely lost their shit.
I just don't understand the repub cult? Bowers is a staunch conservative who was asked to tell the truth about his interactions with trump. He told the truth and now he is being punished for that. I mean, why are these people worshipping a treasonous POS like trump? Have they not figured out that he is over? If the repubs nominate this loser in 2024, he will lose again.

I just don't understand the repub cult? Bowers is a staunch conservative who was asked to tell the truth about his interactions with trump. He told the truth and now he is being punished for that. I mean, why are these people worshipping a treasonous POS like trump? Have they not figured out that he is over? If the repubs nominate this loser in 2024, he will lose again.
This will be studied for a long time. One thing I've realized is that this isn't about issues or positions or policy. This is about who helps them vent their rage and paranoia, who is going to do or say whatever it takes to own the hated, evil, Satanic libs. Anyone who runs counter to that, even staunch conservatives like Bowers or Cheney, are part of the enemy.

The old paradigm about issue discussion just no longer applies.

This will be studied for a long time. One thing I've realized is that this isn't about issues or positions or policy. This is about who helps them vent their rage and paranoia, who is going to do or say whatever it takes to own the hated, evil, Satanic libs. Anyone who runs counter to that, even staunch conservatives like Bowers or Cheney, are part of the enemy.

The old paradigm about issue discussion just no longer applies.
Under MAGA, I am certain that Reagan would be termed a RINO. How sad is that?

1658340464535.png

Look it's an insurrection!!! Oh wait! It's just progressives protesting they're just protesting and attempting to assassinate supreme court justices.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back