Ryan: Cut taxes on the wealthy and fewer safety regulations

R

rdean

When Eisenhower built the interstate highway system, he put something in place that has lasted decades.

The Bush Tax Cuts and deregulating Wall Street were scams that benefited a few, caused a very short bump in the economy and destroyed or moved the wealth of the nation.

Yet, there is Paul Ryan, once again, on Morning Joe giving those out as "sound economic policy".

Worse, Republicans cry Obama has no jobs bill. Yet they blocked every single one he proposed, even for veterans.

And now Americans want to vote them back into office. If they do, we get what we deserve.

omg, just kill us all with regulations for crying out loud

The 100's of 1000's we already have just isn't frikken enough on our lives

we can all go move back into caves

and it's back to the Class Warfare for Democrats, tax cuts for the rich...

they have nothing else

Last edited:
omg, just kill us all with regulations for crying out loud

The 100's of 1000's we already have just isn't frikken enough on our lives

we can all go move back into caves

and it's back to the Class Warfare for Democrats, tax cuts for the rich...

they have nothing else

Which Regulations are you complaining about?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Thank god for clean water, air and food ;)

ok sure, but that isn't even ENOUGH for you people

now they want to regulate what size soda cups people should use

Scratch a liberal/Democrat find a fascist

Thank god for clean water, air and food ;)

ok sure, but that isn't even ENOUGH for you people

now they want to regulate what size soda cups people should use

Scratch a liberal/Democrat find a fascist

Well, regulating personal choice that doesn't effect anyone else really is stupid. We agree on that.:evil: Kind of like gay marriage and pot...:eusa_whistle:

Wow Ryan is bringing some new fresh ideas to the table (he said holding in a chuckle)

Well we see what raising taxes and increasing regulations have done. Worst economic performance out of a recession in 60 years.
So Ryan is right. Thanks, RDerp, for pointing this out.

When Eisenhower built the interstate highway system, he put something in place that has lasted decades.

The Bush Tax Cuts and deregulating Wall Street were scams that benefited a few, caused a very short bump in the economy and destroyed or moved the wealth of the nation.

Yet, there is Paul Ryan, once again, on Morning Joe giving those out as "sound economic policy".

Worse, Republicans cry Obama has no jobs bill. Yet they blocked every single one he proposed, even for veterans.

And now Americans want to vote them back into office. If they do, we get what we deserve.

your right.....so many Americans like yourself.....vote the same useless,incompetent fucks back in every election cycle....and then spend the next 4 years bitching about the same shit.....

Well we see what raising taxes and increasing regulations have done. Worst economic performance out of a recession in 60 years.

Clinton's dynamite tax plan lead the nation to one of the, if not thee best economies this nation has ever seen.

It's been proven time and time again that right wing "give everything to the rich" fiscal policies do nothing but tank the economy. Tell me the last time a right wing president balanced the budget and didn't send the debt soaring?

Last edited:

Clinton's dynamite tax plan lead the nation to one of the, if not thee best economy this nation has ever seen.

LMAO How old are you? Because I dont remember Clinton coming up with any Tax plan LOL

Clinton's dynamite tax plan lead the nation to one of the, if not thee best economy this nation has ever seen.

LMAO How old are you? Because I dont remember Clinton coming up with any Tax plan LOL

Now we see how Obama was elected
gawd help us all

Haven't you heard?

Tax cuts always help the economy and reduce the deficit. It all trickles down in the form of more jobs and prosperity for all

Damn are you dumb, but that's the most common trait of those on the far right,...

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn are you dumb, but that's the most common trait of those on the far right,...

You do know that's a spending bill and not a tax bill right? Also only fools use a wiki as evidence....If this is how you educate yourself then there will never be hope for you.

You do know that's a spending bill and not a tax bill right? Also only fools use a wiki as evidence....If this is how you educate yourself then there will never be hope for you.

^^ Butthurt as you just got your ass handed to you over your ignorance :lol:

Democrat scientists, which comprise 94% of all scientists and engineers, make infrastructure that crumbles, so those days of public works are over Deany

^^ Butthurt as you just got your ass handed to you over your ignorance :lol:

Yes that's it I am butthurt over your stupidity to know what a spending bills is and one that was not from Clinton LOL

I know remember all the jobs when Bush was in Office? I was falling over jobs and the economy was sooo awesome that I was all like "whaaaaa, Economy you the shit" :doubt:

Forum List

Back