Ryan: Cut taxes on the wealthy and fewer safety regulations

Well we see what raising taxes and increasing regulations have done. Worst economic performance out of a recession in 60 years.
So Ryan is right. Thanks, RDerp, for pointing this out.

I know remember all the jobs when Bush was in Office? I was falling over jobs and the economy was sooo awesome that I was all like "whaaaaa, Economy you the shit" :doubt:

Really? Lol post 911?

tapatalk post

Well we see what raising taxes and increasing regulations have done. Worst economic performance out of a recession in 60 years.

Imagine how it would have been without all the GOP help.

I know remember all the jobs when Bush was in Office? I was falling over jobs and the economy was sooo awesome that I was all like "whaaaaa, Economy you the shit" :doubt:

Really? Lol post 911?

tapatalk post

yeah in an economy of 5% unemployment ClosedMinded couldn't find someone desperate enough to hire him. Waht does that tell you?

Imagine how it would have been without all the GOP help.

The GOP wasn't able to help until after the 2010 elections. Then they blocked the worst Dem ideas and the economy has been recovering slowly.
Thanks for pointing out how awesome the GOP is, RDerp.

Really? Lol post 911?

tapatalk post

yeah in an economy of 5% unemployment ClosedMinded couldn't find someone desperate enough to hire him. Waht does that tell you?

It tells you that from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. But it didn't happen overnight. People were brought here from China to be trained. After they were trained by the very people whose jobs they were taking, at the end of the Bush administration, they were let go. One of the reasons unemployment skyrocketed. You can't move millions of jobs to China without hurting the economy. True Story.

Really? Lol post 911?

tapatalk post

It tells you that from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. But it didn't happen overnight. People were brought here from China to be trained. After they were trained by the very people whose jobs they were taking, at the end of the Bush administration, they were let go. One of the reasons unemployment skyrocketed. You can't move millions of jobs to China without hurting the economy. True Story.

Really? Quite a fantasy there, RDerp. Meds failing again?

So tell us what fresh new original ideas are the Democrats bringing us keeping in mind raise taxes on the rich increase spending on entitlements and more regulations are not new fresh or original.

Clinton's dynamite tax plan lead the nation to one of the, if not thee best economies this nation has ever seen.

It's been proven time and time again that right wing "give everything to the rich" fiscal policies do nothing but tank the economy. Tell me the last time a right wing president balanced the budget and didn't send the debt soaring?

Clintons economy had the help of the Dot Com boom.....a lot of help.....

Forum List

Back