Ryan pushes for thousands of Irish visas as a nod to his ancestral heritage before leaving office

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?

I think it makes perfect sense to be bringing in people who will actually be productive and not a net drain on society.

Net drain? I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses. BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?

Dealing drugs and running whores are legitimate businesses.
Sure, for big pharma and the DC madam.

The House speaker previously blocked efforts to help Dreamers.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?
Good. More of my people.

We need more of these people, not worthless scumbags sneaking in from various shitholes.

I think it makes perfect sense to be bringing in people who will actually be productive and not a net drain on society.

Net drain? I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses. BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?

Dealing drugs and running whores are legitimate businesses.

Is that what the following businesses do?

01a9d74e29e264f1733b4c1c50423baf--mexican-people-mexican-words.jpg

The Irish of today are more likely to be :
Pro Palestinian
Anti American imperialism
Anti trump
More liberal
More open minded
Bring them on :)

Uhm you fucking liar two you tubers I am big fans of , Lyndsey Stirling and Diane Jennings.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Do you always prefer to pawn degenerate, illiterate thirdworlders off on American taxpayers?

Come clean Lakota. You gave us tobacco and we gave you alcohol, and we've been killing each other ever since.

On a side, I don't figure it's my imagination Indians do very poorly under the spell of alcohol. Wholly shit my first long-term girlfriend, she was Cherokee and I couldn't bare to be around her when she drank. Doesn't do me well either. I come from a line of alcoholics (Irish, go figure), but as luck has it alcohol only makes me FEEL LIKE CRAP MAN. Unless I'm in the outdoors somehow, at night, I go straight to a migraine. A single glass of the rough stuff will do it too.

Erin go Brah!!!!!!1

Awesome!
That’s really gonna piss off Mexicrats...they’re White and they speak English, they hate that shit.
You dumb fucks would rather let the Irish in? WTF? Any one ever been to the bar with some guys stting around with an Irish or Aussie accent? Those accents spread more American womens knees than my Long Island Ice Tea. I would rather compete against the short round mexicans.

We should be taking in the very productive whites fleeing genocide in South Africa. We don't like white Christians. They will do better to go to a Christian country like Russia.

Russia, a Christian country? :lmao:

Yes. Restoring the Church was the first thing done after the fall of communism. Vladimir Putin is a Christian.

Putin is about as much "Christian" as Obama is.

The Russian Federation permits the practice of religion. About 38% of Russians are Christians, 9% are Muslim. The rest are atheist or other. (unaffiliated)

Russians Return to Religion, But Not to Church

Do you always prefer to pawn degenerate, illiterate thirdworlders off on American taxpayers?

Shitting Bull has a LOT in common with degenerate, illiterate thirdworlders..

Forum List

Back