Ryan to fully fund Syrian refugees.

the world isn't going to stop every time we're concerned...

Very true. Only the familes of murdered americans will care.

And they can't understand why Trump is connecting with the American people who are tired of being screwed by both parties.

Yup and when you consider that Obama wants to bring 100,000 more Syrian refugees in next year that's a big chunk of taxpayer change.

Most of these people are uneducated and don't speak English. We taxpayers will supporting these non Americans for years.

Nothing like getting hosed by our Govt. yet again.

Oh and I wonder how many jihadists will be hiding among the refugees??

And they can't understand why Trump is connecting with the American people who are tired of being screwed by both parties.

Yup and when you consider that Obama wants to bring 100,000 more Syrian refugees in next year that's a big chunk of taxpayer change.

Most of these people are uneducated and don't speak English. We taxpayers will supporting these non Americans for years.

Nothing like getting hosed by our Govt. yet again.

Oh and I wonder how many jihadists will be hiding among the refugees??

Ryan and rubio are for unlimited immigration from anywhere.

Ryan is 'Boehner 2.0'. The whole 'hard to get, beg me to be speaker' B$ was just a ploy. People were duped into believing there was change when Boehner was 'forced out', and there was none. While people were chanting 'Throw the bums out' they overlooked the fact that Ryan was one of the 'bums'.

A little microaggression hurt the baby's feelings? And what gave you the impression I was talking to you?
Not at all. 'Aggression would only ensue if I actually cared what you had to say, which I do not. It was just a not to self that, based on your original comment to begin with I should have known I was wasting time even responding to it. Merry Christmas.

Fuck that. Im tired of the establishment globalist assholes shoving all these third world dummies down our throat.
This is why nothing can stop Trump. He cares about Americans. SOME people actually appreciate that.

Forum List

Back