Ryan warns that if Dems win, they’ll hold Trump accountable...Pelosi: "um, yeah, yes we will!"

Trump 2020 - MS13 gang members are animals who hack people to death with machetes and rape young girls.

Pelosi 2020 - MS13 gang members...we are all God's children.

Pelosi has turned into faith?

This is exceptional indeed.

Does this include the "deplorables"?

Is it too early to start calling Trump's supporters...animals. He seems to like that term, let's go with it. The poor snowflakes cried when they were called deplorables, animals is a much better fit anyway and they can't whine about it, their dear leader approved the term.
the left are the snowflakes, leave it there please.

Aww, your feelings hurt snowflake? You can't find your safe space? You really think you will dictate to another human being what they can say and can't say?

You're anti 1st amendment SJW. Probably anti 2nd amendment as well.
Not at all, just ensuring you know who snowflakes really are. You should adjust your knowledge of them. Look it up snowflake.

Don’t project your feelings at me.

BTW, still waiting on accountable for what

Last edited:
For offending the left. For making America feel bad.

Duh.

32952117_2186054671630803_6317404702048780288_n.jpg
offending the left is natural.
Evidently he offended the right, you do know who Paul Ryan is right?

Duh.

And?
He is the one calling Trump out and he is on the right! Sorry no left involved here. Before you go taking shots at Pual Ryan you had better look at his record of getting candidates in his party elected. Say what you want about Ryan and Boehner they got their party elected. What has Trump done top compare?

for what exactly?

Duh.

And?
He is the one calling Trump out and he is on the right! Sorry no left involved here. Before you go taking shots at Pual Ryan you had better look at his record of getting candidates in his party elected. Say what you want about Ryan and Boehner they got their party elected. What has Trump done top compare?
PS: While I am calling them as I see them, Pellosi has not got her party elected. If I had power in that party she would be looking for a new position!

for what exactly?

Duh.

And?
Useless pantiwastes they both are. Trump is for the people not the politician and it pisses them off, no matter party. Trump is anti DC. Ba-boom

Corruption on a vast scale. Targeted Amazon, colluding with the Russians, shaking down American and foreign companies.
You have proof! You seem convinced! Why? What changed in the election that you honestly believe it?Did your vote change? What? Give me something for all that belief?

Give me something for all that belief?

That's the beauty of a belief, no evidence is required

All the dozens of 'intelligence' agencies said it was the vast Russian conspiracy that robbed the psycho princess of her rightful crown and put the orange clown in the oval office. If you doubt that you're a Putinbot, a traitor and you probably hate women too

There's a special place in hell for people like you

:coffee:

Give me something for all that belief?

That's the beauty of a belief, no evidence is required

All the dozens of 'intelligence' agencies said it was the vast Russian conspiracy that robbed the psycho princess of her rightful crown and put the orange clown in the oval office. If you doubt that you're a Putinbot, a traitor and you probably hate women too

There's a special place in hell for people like you

:coffee:
How did he do it? Why can’t you answer?

If you have no theory, then your point is baseless

And now the two head intelligent agencies are complicit. Why of course they would say that! :auiqs.jpg:

So then you now believe in God?

Last edited:
Corruption on a vast scale. Targeted Amazon, colluding with the Russians, shaking down American and foreign companies.
You have proof! You seem convinced! Why? What changed in the election that you honestly believe it?Did your vote change? What? Give me something for all that belief?
The proof is everywhere! Trump criminal, stop trying and pretend you can't find information on the internet

Is it too early to start calling Trump's supporters...animals. He seems to like that term, let's go with it. The poor snowflakes cried when they were called deplorables, animals is a much better fit anyway and they can't whine about it, their dear leader approved the term.
I hope that DEMS-13 runs on hating Americans again. They need to be encouraged.

Forum List

Back