S&P chilling above 5500!

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
1720015874014.png

Our 401ks and IRAs are damn happy right now!

Nice. I'm always behind a growing market. It helps the working class people.

It's a shame that the left hates it so much or lies about how Presidents don't affect it when a Republican is in office but gives credit for it when brain-dead puppets are rubberstamping Marxist ideologies.

Nice. I'm always behind a growing market. It helps the working class people.

It's a shame that the left hates it so much or lies about how Presidents don't affect it when a Republican is in office but gives credit for it when brain-dead puppets are rubberstamping Marxist ideologies.

I agree it is. you might notice I never give a POTUS credit or blame for such things.

This has nothing to do with the POTUS.

Though you have to admit in all fairness that the folks on the right do the exact same thing, it was always Trump that made it go up and never Trump's fault when it went down.

Partisan sheep are the same, it mattes not which sheep pen they are in

I agree it is. you might notice I never give a POTUS credit or blame for such things.

This has nothing to do with the POTUS.

Though you have to admit in all fairness that the folks on the right do the exact same thing, it was always Trump that made it go up and never Trump's fault when it went down.

Partisan sheep are the same, it mattes not which sheep pen they are in
Yes, it is true that both sides will do that.

Sorry that you are suffering so. Life has never been better in the Harpy household.

Sucks to be you!

My life is peachy, it's my job to give others grief.

But I can see why you're so sympathetic toward immigrants, seeing how you're planning to become one.

Forum List

Back