S&P soars to record as Russian stocks sink

What sanctions, comrade - Putin (Pooty poot)

:lol:

Russian stocks lost 10% of their value......must be those ineffective sanctions

The biggest buyer of Stocks on Earth is the United States Government.

You think maybe Treasury dumping billions of dollars of Russian Stocks might cause their Market to take a shit?

You people aren't very bright, are you?

Nevermind, you're too stupid to answer intelligently

Indeed, you are correct. I would say that we should enjoy this temporary climb in the Dow, It will not stay that way. Eventually, this artificial "propping up" of the American economy will stop. Then, it will be "Katy bar the door".

Hard times are coming. And they aren't that far away...

Do you see Putin's or Obama's economic policies being useful to the Ukrainian middle class?

Obama is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan. 100 billion.

How do you figure that?

It was part of the 787 billion stimulus package. 280 billion of that was a tax cut. 100 billion went to the middle class.

How do you people not know what was in the stimulus?

monopoly-man.jpg

Obama! Yes!!

What 'sanctions'?

What sanctions you talking about?

Or are you just talking out of your ass..... As usual

Hard riding both sides of the fence isn't it?

I thought the US Treasury just dumped billions in Russian Stocks?

I bet it's even harder riding that dildo all day.

I asked you 'what sanctions'?

What sanctions are having an effect on Russia's Stock Market, Mr Buffet?

The ones that forbid 3 individual Russians from Shopping on 5th Ave with their wives?

The ones the stop 2 others from flying to Malibu?

Or the one that prevents the 4 Ukrainian officials (yes, Ukrainian) from making ATM withdrawals of more than $200 at a time?

You're just stupid. You really are. I mean animal dumb, mouth-breathing stupid.

All you did was see an article in the beyond-useless USAToday that you thought made the lying-cocksucker-in-chief look good.

There is NOTHING in that article to cite WHY the Russian Market went down.

NOTHING.

NOTHING

It might as well have said, "S&P sets record while the price of pussy in Peking goes up and the Russian stock market goes down."

You people are just stupid.

But, you're dimocraps. What else is new :dunno:

fucking morons all of you

What sanctions you ask? Obviously the ones the rest of the world sees coming but you are blind to. Economic warfare is as technical as conventional warfare. The west is preparing the battlefield with patience and the implimentation of a preplanned method of attack. The awsome goal is the collapse of a huge economy within a huge global ecomomy with a minimum amount of collateral damage. We are witnessing what could be the start of a type of 21st century warfare that is fought with national economies rather than national conventional armies. We are winning.

Putin wanted the Crimea he got it. Anyone see him giving it back?

No. He is being told to keep the candy he stole but he can never come back to that store again.

He is like the dog chasing the car and the car stops. OK, what does the dog do now that it has the car is right where he wanted it?
Putin got his Black Sea port. Anyone bother to look at a map? He can only move ships in and out of the Black Sea with the blessing of NATO. Any shit hits the fan and whatever Navy is in port or in the Black Sea is stuck there. Nobody goes in or out of the Black Sea without the say so of our NATO bud.

Last edited:
"'I sometimes get the feeling that somewhere across that huge puddle, in America, people sit in a lab and conduct experiments, as if with rats, without actually understanding the consequences of what they are doing.'

– Vladimir Putin, 4 March 2014"

Moscow and Bejing are in agreement it's long past time for the US to lose its sole superpower delusion; while the western dogs bark, the sino-Russian caravan passes.

Ukraine and Yugoslavia » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

How do you figure that?

It was part of the 787 billion stimulus package. 280 billion of that was a tax cut. 100 billion went to the middle class.

Are you referring to the temporary cut in payroll taxes?

Here is exactly what was in the stimulus. Both sources also explain it's undeniable success. Both are non partisan.

What Is in the Obama Economic Stimulus Package

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/poli...he-obama-stimulus-a-success-or-a-failure.html

What sanctions, comrade - Putin (Pooty poot)

:lol:

You think maybe Treasury dumping billions of dollars of Russian Stocks might cause their Market to take a shit?

Do you have any idea how stupid your comment is? Made even more stupid by calling others stupid.

Here is exactly what was in the stimulus. Both sources also explain it's undeniable success. Both are non partisan.

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/poli...he-obama-stimulus-a-success-or-a-failure.html

I'm asking specifically about your claim of middle class tax cuts, do you know what they were or don't you? I'm not even saying you're wrong at this point, I'm just trying to understand.

I'm asking specifically about your claim of middle class tax cuts, do you know what they were or don't you? I'm not even saying you're wrong at this point, I'm just trying to understand.

They were tax rebates for the wealthy and middle class essentially. It came in the form of Less taxes being withheld rather than gov writing a check which was what Bush's tax rebates were.

I don't see the connection. There are millions on millions of intertwined factors that cause stocks to go up and down. How does Russian stocks falling, and the S&P climbing, mean anything other than an interesting coincidence?

Right, stocks going up are always coincidental when Democrats are president.

How many American troops do you figure it would take to drive the Russians out of Crimea, and will you be one of them?

Did I say a god dam thing about sending in troops? Let me answer for you no I did not. Now do you dispute that Putin wanted Crimea and got it? Do you dispute he's not letting go of it?

Effective sanctions would include the following:

More fracking and not just in the US.

More pipelines again not just in the US.

Russia survives on expensive fossil fuel energy all sanctions that do not attack that economic base will be ineffective.

Do you have any idea how stupid your comment is? Made even more stupid by calling others stupid.

Of course he's fucking stupid.

Nothing makes sense to him unless you are spilling the blood of the "enemy".

He has no idea that there are ways to achieve political goals without a war.

Effective sanctions would include the following:

More fracking and not just in the US.

More pipelines again not just in the US.

Russia survives on expensive fossil fuel energy all sanctions that do not attack that economic base will be ineffective.

Seriously?

Remember the wheat embargo?

:eusa_whistle:

How many American troops do you figure it would take to drive the Russians out of Crimea, and will you be one of them?

Did I say a god dam thing about sending in troops? Let me answer for you no I did not. Now do you dispute that Putin wanted Crimea and got it? Do you dispute he's not letting go of it?

Hard to say at this point.

Russia may pull out.

They are not, however, going to give up that warm water port or naval base.

Forum List

Back