Sad day when we have to rely on Bolton for some sanity in the WH

Let me get this straight: you are relying on Bolton (The John Bolton) for bringing some sanity to the White House? Are you out of your fucking mind? John Bolton is an Israeli firster neo con war monger that never wants the US to leave the Mid East
It's jaw-dropping, innit?
Absolutely Amazing, now the Dems support endless war in the mid east.
They support endless war everywhere, except when it's prosecuted by someone with an (R) by their names....These same knuckle draggers were shitting chickens when Bush went into Afghanistan and Iraq, which were both bad ideas....The blind hackery has become physically nauseating.
you people act like troops stationedin Korea and Germany and elsewhere is an endless war.

Keeping the peace. Peace is not free. Without peace there is no freedom

you blowhards just like to feel smug and talk shit
The US is not the World Police, 21 trillion in debt we can hardly afford to have troops station in over 140 countries, Not our monkey Not our Circus

Hurry, warmonger freaks!....Grab your keyboards and get your asses to Syria now!

image.png

The US is not the World Police, 21 trillion in debt we can hardly afford to have troops station in over 140 countries, Not our monkey Not our Circus
Did you support the Trump/McConnell give away to the wealthy?

Try not to claim you care about the debt or deficit. please

The USA set up the world systems that have been keeping a relative peace (no world wars). So of course we are a policeman. After WWII .. we acknowledged a broken world. We fixed it to our advantage.

:blahblah:

It's comes with of being

uhuh
Go enlist or shut your fat face.

It's comes with of being

uhuh
Uhm, age?

get a grip you silly little coward

my family has enlisted in every effort ever. :salute:

dumbo donny KNOWS he "would have made a great general"

...if only he didn't have bone spurs in his brain :uhoh3:

YOU go enlist....Or shut your fat face.

Hurry, warmonger freaks!....Grab your keyboards and get your asses to Syria now!

image.png
We have a volunteer military. Send the sons of the daughters of the leaders to keep the peace. We are not waging war in Syria. But we will be giving up all leverage to America's enemies. One more Trumpian win!

It's comes with of being

uhuh

It's comes with of being

uhuh
Uhm, age?

get a grip you silly little coward

I salute your family! I see the True Keyboard Warrior of USMB has attacked you again

you must be doing something right to get under the thin skin of an Oddball

:itsok:

YOU go put more words in my mouth... Or say something that isn't destructive to the USA. :113:
Watch out! He's sharpening his keyboard as he searches far and wide for another pathetic little girlyman/boy meme to throw at you

Lookit the moonbats circling the wagons around the warmonger Bushbots!

View attachment 238887
Oddball trying to earn respect and be relevant. always posting lame memes

"Look at me! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!"

You may have noticed that Trump cultists usually pick a screen name that very much reflect their mental capacity....."Oddball"...."Meathead"....etc.......A waste of cyberspace.

LOL

Your screen name is right on. Brain the size of a gnat. It's quite evident in the gibberish that you post. We're impressed daily as you reach new levels of ineptitude. Keep it up!!!!

Lookit the moonbats circling the wagons around the warmonger Bushbots!

View attachment 238887
Oddball trying to earn respect and be relevant. always posting lame memes

"Look at me! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!"

You may have noticed that Trump cultists usually pick a screen name that very much reflect their mental capacity....."Oddball"...."Meathead"....etc.......A waste of cyberspace.

LOL

Your screen name is right on. Brain the size of a gnat. It's quite evident in the gibberish that you post. We're impressed daily as you reach new levels of ineptitude. Keep it up!!!!

one more scab intruding on Oddball's territory. '

Odd-nittity as we call him, has the franchise on selling mirrors and projection around these threads

The USA set up the world systems that have been keeping a relative peace (no world wars). So of course we are a policeman. After WWII .. we acknowledged a broken world. We fixed it to our advantage.
As the taxes increase on the serfs you think nothing will happen as you believe there is peace. We chitt on people who stay married even if unhappy while promoting single parent families. We have parents changing the sex of their kids as toddlers and dressing their males in dresses as children. Do you think that spending massive resources on this is going to keep the peace?

As the taxes increase on the serfs you think nothing will happen as you believe there is peace. We chitt on people who stay married even if unhappy while promoting single parent families. We have parents changing the sex of their kids as toddlers and dressing their males in dresses as children. Do you think that spending massive resources on this is going to keep the peace?
your worries will hopefully die off with your generation. Others will inherit this place. People like you cannot depart soon enough

Made up WMD's??? Where the Hell do you think that the Syrian regime got the chemical weapons that it used on its citizens...from Amazon????

You ain't too bright...typical lefty...

Sure, moron.....According to your half brain, Saddam.......knowing that American troops were about to completely take over Iraq and that he would be hung by the Shia, simply gave all of his WMDs to Syria???

That's the equivalent of a moron like you who, having murderers entering your house, would run to pick up your trusty gun.......opening your bedroom window.....and throwing your gun into your neighbor's yard........Make fucking sense???

(well, on second thought, you're so fucking stupid that you probably WOULD do that.....My "apologies")

OUCh .......wow, you're really hurting my feelings, BrownNose......

Question: Why the hell do your follow my threads like a whining baby with an overflowing diaper?

OUCh .......wow, you're really hurting my feelings, BrownNose......

Question: Why the hell do your follow my threads like a whining baby with an overflowing diaper?

I like to laugh!

Forum List

Back